The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see this before, sorry if posted
[YT]xQCckXx8RF4&feature=g-all-u[/YT]
Did someone say they played the game or playing the game already?

Can someone answer me this then?

I saw a couple of videos for a walkthrough and at the beginning, when Spidey is first speaking to Connors it says '979 infected population' and then in another scene of Spidey speaking to Connors it says '270 infected population'...is this a mistake or what? Is the 979 possibly a hint at how many become infected towards the end of the game or what?
Good question

Didn't see this before, sorry if posted
[YT]xQCckXx8RF4&feature=g-all-u[/YT]
Good question

well i dont know how to use the spoiler tag let me try to answer it without spoiling much.

The first part you talked about happens before the second part. The second part is a flashback.

Just got back from the Secrets Unmasked thing at Walmart. Game is fun as hell. I didn't even notice the webs not attaching to buildings when I was playing, I was too damn immersed (and it was only the E3 demo)!

You can ask me questions if you'd like, but there probably isn't much you don't know already. :)

well i dont know how to use the spoiler tag let me try to answer it without spoiling much.

The first part you talked about happens before the second part. The second part is a flashback.

No....

It starts out with the conversation at Beloit where it say '979' and then it goes back 16 hours beforehand at OsCorp, then it flashes back forward at Beloit where it then says '270' and finally goes back where it's now only been 4 hours since the incident at OsCorp Tower and it only says 125 has been infected.

PS, to use spoiler tags...type SPOILER in all caps and use [ before the word and ] after. Type that down before you start the spoilery message and then do the same thing at the end of your message, but this time, use / before the word SPOILER.

Ok, can you tell in depth how the web rush felt?

having just finished the game, i can tell you that web rush is essential to it. It is a great addition, and while i can't seem to find a way to do it on moving vehicles like they showed in that demo, it is still a very welcomed addition.

Ok, can you tell in depth how the web rush felt?

Sure, I can try. I probably won't be able to explain it any better than it's been explained before though. :funny:

I was swinging around and I saw a place I wanted to go to, ya know, and I'd hold the button down and time would slow down or I'd just aim at it and tap the button and I'd automatically launch over there. It was pretty fun. It felt like an evolution of the web-zip, but more precise and more cinematic. You can even just aim into the air and launch over there, it really helped when I wanted to get into a specific spot to start a web-swing from.

I didn't get to play any combat though actually, I had friends there and we all sort of rotated between missions, so I didn't really get to have fun with the web-rush in combat situations.

I don't have a twitter but can someone ask Dee on twitter if we might be getting any extra costumes in the future with dlc? (extra meaning in addition to the 10 closet spaces)

Venom, how was swinging compared to SM2/SM3? Was it just as fun? If you hold down the trigger do you automatically go to the next line?

Venom, how was swinging compared to SM2/SM3? Was it just as fun? If you hold down the trigger do you automatically go to the next line?

I thought the swinging was fun as hell. It was one of the things I was most worried about, but my worries are gone after playing just the 10 minute demo. Compared to SM2+3? I'd have to have more time with the game to make an accurate comparison. But it was definitely really, really fun. And that's what's important.

If you hold down the trigger, yes you'll automatically keep swinging. But I didn't play that way, I played the traditional way (hold the button, let go, hold the button, let go, etc etc) and it was just great.

I thought the swinging was fun as hell. It was one of the things I was most worried about, but my worries are gone after playing just the 10 minute demo. Compared to SM2+3? I'd have to have more time with the game to make an accurate comparison. But it was definitely really, really fun. And that's what's important.

If you hold down the trigger, yes you'll automatically keep swinging. But I didn't play that way, I played the traditional way (hold the button, let go, hold the button, let go, etc etc) and it was just great.

swinigng is my main complaint. I think it is inferior to sm2 and 3. Other than that this is the best spidey game ever guys!

I'd disagree in saying it's inferior. It's just different.

@Strug. Please do an indepth explanation.

How is the combat?

How are the web moves? Are they varied?

Does the game get repetitive? Or does it stay fresh?

I hope beenox does a special feedback thread for the next game.

Any truth in the rumour in the last thread about all of the alternate costumes being DLC only and released on a weekly basis?

I went to the walmart.com/spider-man and put in my zip code and it said it was going to be here today.

wtf mine still says it was on the 7th which is false cause the girl at wlamart said nothing has happened yet..urrghhhh

The reason I'm not liking the fact that if you hold the trigger, you swing to the next web is because you can't swing really high anymore. Like in SM2, when you held it down and moved forward, you could swing higher, nearly do a 360.

wtf mine still says it was on the 7th which is false cause the girl at wlamart said nothing has happened yet..urrghhhh

Dunno what to tell you man, the scheduling for mine was right on point, albeit an hour late.

I really like the game's story, I think it's very good (on paper at least, gotta see how it's executed), I think doing a sequel was a very good idea.

Dunno what to tell you man, the scheduling for mine was right on point, albeit an hour late.

knowing my luck the date won't be corrected unitl the actual day of the event and the day of the even will prob end up being AFTER the game comes out

was there anything else cool that the tour offered other than the demo?

i know they have the spider magnetic climbing thing

knowing my luck the date won't be corrected unitl the actual day of the event and the day of the even will prob end up being AFTER the game comes out

was there anything else cool that the tour offered other than the demo?

i know they have the spider magnetic climbing thing

They didn't have the magnetic climbing thing here. Or maybe they did, I dunno. I left after playing the demo a couple of times, so maybe they set the climbing wall up after that.

The only thing they had there was a fake tattoo station (made me and my friends all to get ****** fake tattoos, it sucked), a station that had the trailer playing on 2 huge TVs, and a station with the game demo.

My tour set-up was fairly small. Two tvs that are usually there, with the demo and a table of toys. It could've been that the girl you talked to didn't notice the set up. At mine, if you didn't go pretty deep into electronics, you wouldn't have even known anything was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"