The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
476987_10150846322014599_1063641830_o.jpg

I was on IGN watching the Rewind Video and I saw this.

US: Jun 26, 2012
Japan: Jun 30, 2012
Australia: Jun 04, 2012
UK: Jun 30, 2012

Say what now?

Dee just posted this!

I will be on Game Trailers TV (http://ow.ly/1Ni07Q ) at 2:15pm pacific time - expect a small delay before it's online

That is just 2 hours away!

So Felicia isn't Black Cat? And Sony made them do it? I guess Black Cat is in ASM2.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch dude.

For all we know she could become Black Cat later in the game...or in the next game.

The music is really beautiful and heroic. Left me really impressed, unlike the recent Horner samples.

The music is really beautiful and heroic. Left me really impressed, unlike the recent Horner samples.

theres no ****ing way that is actually from the movie.. how is it the game soundtrack is 100 times better then the movie itself.. lus they sound nothing alike.. they gotta at least have some simmiliarity no?

theres no ****ing way that is actually from the movie.. how is it the game soundtrack is 100 times better then the movie itself.. lus they sound nothing alike.. they gotta at least have some simmiliarity no?

The samples of the Horner score are real. They were broadcast on a radio station and a few seconds were played at the MTV Awards when Emma and Andrew came on stage.

The samples of the Horner score are real. They were broadcast on a radio station and a few seconds were played at the MTV Awards when Emma and Andrew came on stage.

im so sad to hear that.. they sound absolutly horrible.. like something outta titanic or something..

The Horner score sounds awesome to me, but I think they didn't picked the right samples to show to the public. I'm sure there's much more to the score than what we know.

That interview showed a lot of HD quality gameplay, the swinging looks fast as hell, very stylish and, in general, incredible. I'm loving this game sooo much... :D

this bugs me:

However, Spider-Sense isn't the same old thing -- at least in hand-to-hand combat. This time around, it's a lot like the Dark Knight's reversal system in Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. When an enemy is about to attack, the sense goes off and Spider-Man has the chance to reverse the move. Just like the Arkham games, it's intuitive and made me feel like a badass.

thats nothing new for spider-man or batman..games have done that for years.

and in terms of spider-man..it's been done since SM2 the movie game.....

this bugs me:

thats nothing new for spider-man or batman..games have done that for years.

and in terms of spider-man..it's been done since SM2 the movie game.....

Not to its full potential. It was mostly just using the Spider sense to dodge in SM2, rather than dodge AND counterattack.

Not to its full potential. It was mostly just using the Spider sense to dodge in SM2, rather than dodge AND counterattack.

uhm u could counter attack...its called spider-sense tingles, press dodge button, after successful dodge, press attack button, thus, counter attack.

uhm u could counter attack...its called spider-sense tingles, press dodge button, after successful dodge, press attack button, thus, counter attack.

just realized we have the same avy lol..

is it me or does anybody else keep listenign to the spider-man game score? i love it..

also i have some questions, im pretty sure im up to date on news from the game but does anybody know how long the game will take to complete? if any of the camera angles from the trailers are actually in the game or just made for the trailers?

Last edited:
Yes, but I don't think it's on Spike, Spike's coverage ends at 4 EST. Maybe it's online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"