The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
They told me they ran out, and it seemed like they never had it in the first place.

SMblacksoot.jpg
A moon, and probably a reflection of night at night on buildings :awesome:

In Spider-Man 3 there is a reflection of the moon at night, but no moon in the sky
In Web of Shadows day sky is reflected on buildings at night

Correcting those mistakes here is a work of art

I think they moved the camera closer to spiderman because the webs dont attach to buildings and it looked better close in haha. Just my opinion.

I don't understand this argument. ALL games have repetition to varying degrees but it's an unavoidable guarantee in every game. ASM will have repetition. It won't take long before you've heard every pedestrian comment as you're swinging around town and they begin to repeat. Same with the web rush animations, swinging animations, combat animations, Spidey quips, enemy banter, etc.

Go play Madden and tell me how long it takes for you to see the same tackling animation or announcers dialogue repeated. Play Arkham City and tell me how many different stealth takedowns there are and how long it takes before you see them repeated. I'm not picking on you Web Face but I get tired of seeing the 'repetition' argument as one that causes people to get upset about a video game. ALL games have it. The difference is, a really well crafted, developed game will make you notice the repetition less.
Sure, every game has repetition, but some games are A LOT more repetitive than others. Also, the animation was cool like the first 3 times I saw it, but because I kept seeing it over and over again in one video, it got boring. batman AA and AC do repeat themselves, but there is so much variety in the signature moves still, that I don't get bored or annoyed even one repeats, because it is pretty rare to have a counter or signature move repeat 3 times in one average sized combo. The repetition of some of the moves in the older videos isn't a deal breaker for me, plus I saw that awesome combat in the latest vid which shows that it isn't going to be repetitive. I was just thinking that maybe some newer players will find the combat boring or bad in the beginning if there are only like two counter animations to begin with.
Also I agree with your last sentence. The fact that combat in AA or AC is so smooth helps me look past the repeated animations.

Just about to post that. What in the living **** is that...?

EDIT: It's attack in the trailer is a scream. Do you think it could be Morbius and that is his sonar? I mean, he has no wings, but those long arms really give off a bat vibe.

Looks sort of like Lizard, but the face and the color tell me otherwise. No idea who the **** it is.

I think the pic might be Scorpion as he's transforming. I'm not sure, but go back and check the trailer to see if that's mandibles on his face.

has the trailer from the walmart DVD been posted yet?

It has, just not in this thread. You can post it here if you'd like.

I haven't even had a chance to rip it off the dvd and the program i use is acting stupid atm anyway =/

i'll just find the link and repost it here

Isn't that enemy one of the villains on the achievements picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"