The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - - - - - Part 15

I got it like 2 months ago for 29.99 but almost ever game I get I get the day it comes out for the 59.99

$29 still sounds like too much for this game.

Those dragging cutscenes are a pain, I'm glad they don't exist in the first TASM, mostly.

They look awful. It's very telling when I'm watching some free roam gameplay on YT and I fast forward through the cut scenes.

$29 still sounds like too much for this game.

They look awful. It's very telling when I'm watching some free roam gameplay on YT and I fast forward through the cut scenes.

Just checked don't know if you would still say this is to much but I made a mistake it wasn't 29.99 when I bought it was 24.99. I don't find the game to be to bad. ASM1 I thought was just ok and I find this game to be about the same so far .Granted I haven't played much because I have so many another games to play and with work and such. But the game is basicly to much like asm1 game and I have it on ps4 but it looks basicly 100% like asm1 did on ps3 so it looks like a ps3 game not a ps4 game.

Fun story:
I set the date on my PC to August 2012 to play wearing the 50th anniversary party hat, and after turning the game off I couldn't access youtube or any search engine before fixing the date back to be contemporary.

Fun story:
I set the date on my PC to August 2012 to play wearing the 50th anniversary party hat, and after turning the game off I couldn't access youtube or any search engine before fixing the date back to be contemporary.

That is odd but kind of funny lol.

So, the price on Steam for both games is still $39.99 a game.
They never go through a discount.

I'd love to see a Spidey game on the PS VR... That would be quite awesome if done right :hmm

I won't be playing it, being a guy with glasses.

It's cool that you can feel comfortable doing so, I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"