Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom General Discussion thread

Going by scheduling, I imagine Black Adam will be WB’s key coming attraction for showings of The Batman, but I wonder if they might drop a teaser for this too.

Does anyone know if ILM is working this?

WB has a hard time quitting Affleck.

The rumor was that Keaton was going to be the Batman who appeared at the end. But maybe the new version will keep Keaton's Batman out of the film

I don't know what to make of it , but hey, Keaton's Back and Pattinson is the new Batman for this generation, so , I don't mind if Affleck appears again in Aquaman though he's not my favorite of the Batmen.

Batfleck will always be my favorite but, yeah, this is most definitely due to the Flash situation and the order of the movies coming out. I’m sure he’s doing the same scenes that
Keaton was supposed to film

Gonna laugh very hard if the cameo is just Arthur asking Bruce a bunch of questions about stuff that happened in the Snyder Cut, only for Bruce to be like “Arthur, are you out of your mind? That **** never happened,” then the two high five and go their separate ways.

It’s petty, but it honestly couldn’t make that fanbase any more viciously insufferable than they already are.

WB has a hard time quitting Affleck.

The rumor was that Keaton was going to be the Batman who appeared at the end. But maybe the new version will keep Keaton's Batman out of the film

I don't know what to make of it , but hey, Keaton's Back and Pattinson is the new Batman for this generation, so , I don't mind if Affleck appears again in Aquaman though he's not my favorite of the Batmen.
Did this earlier rumor indicate how the character was supposed to be used?

Did this earlier rumor indicate how the character was supposed to be used?
Just that Keaton's Batman was going to be in a post credit scene talking to Aquaman from what I remember.
It was supposed to further establish some of the changes that have resulted from the beleaguered Flash film.
This new casting revelation does put that ending in question for me, and does make me wonder whether they're going to abandon the Keaton post credit scene to further emphasize that this films events aren't dependent upon the potential universe shaping events of The Flash film.

But I'm speculating.

Batfleck will always be my favorite but, yeah, this is most definitely due to the Flash situation and the order of the movies coming out. I’m sure he’s doing the same scenes that
Keaton was supposed to film

That's what I think too.
It isolates the potential events of the Flash film including the alleged universe altering to it's own universe, while Batfleck remains the Batman of the main DCU?

That's what I think too.
It isolates the potential events of the Flash film including the alleged universe altering to it's own universe, while Batfleck remains the Batman of the main DCU?

Well eventually Keaton will become the Batman of the main DCEU and Affleck will be relegated to some sort of other DCU, I think. It’s their way of brushing him off to the side but not permanently getting rid of him.

Honestly I really liked Affleck as Batman (and Bruce) in BvS. I hope his performance is more like that version of the character (minus all the killing).

Still, Keaton is playing Batman in Batgirl. ****'s confusing. Wait and see, I guess.

emotional-crying.gif

It's very exciting news.
However, we should manage our expectations.
It is most likely, a post credit scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back