Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom General Discussion thread

He's been saying he wants this one to be a little more mature. I wanna see Manta chop Curry's hand off.

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II on 'Candyman,' 'Aquaman 2' and 'Matrix 4' - Variety

Then you have “Aquaman 2” — what’s the biggest difference playing Black Manta now that it’s been a few years?

Now, we have a character who’s more mature, who has more time to breathe. And we get to understand him and some of his values and some of his motives. Hopefully in “Aquaman 2,” we can present a more well-rounded version of David Kane.

In the first film, we sort of got to meet him, but mostly it was about Black Manta. And this one, my hope is that we can meet David Kane a bit more and find out what makes him tick, and some of the things that he wants and struggles with.

It’s a bit more mature of an experience for me, and I’m looking forward to bringing that to the screen.

Well I can’t wait to see them explore him more.

A welcome surprise.

Is the new suit black, navy or dark green? I honestly can't tell.

Hope we aren’t losing the classic suit entirely. That thing was a work of art. If this new suit is it, it almost feels like a step back to his JL look.

Hope we aren’t losing the classic suit entirely. That thing was a work of art. If this new suit is it, it almost feels like a step back to his JL look.

Yeah, this new suit does nothing for me. The classic one is iconic. This feels a little more generic.

Yep, makes sense. Nice for a bit of variety IMO.

Yahya’s comment on Momoa’s post makes it sound like Manta’s getting an upgrade as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"