Aquaman

tekken

Civilian
Reaction score
aquaman_by_qbatmanp-d497mus.jpg

aquaman! i'd really love to see an aquaman movie. i'd imagine it would be like thor. played by alan ritchson again perhaps?

unfortunately aquaman still has a bad reputation in the masses - they need to showcase his powers a bit more. let's not forget he freaking lives and rules as king in the deepest depths of the ocean where we don't even have a submarine that's strong enough to get that far. imagine a man who can withstand that kind of pressure. i'm telling you man, aquaman is not worthless by any means. and besides, talking to fish is awesome. lol.

nice pic, man. the colouring is superb. really nice. the posing of the right hand and specifically the little finger looks a little off to me, but it's a minor quibble, and besides, fore-shortening hands is one of the hardest ****ing things, man, and i suck at it!

p.s. personally i never liked aquaman until his presentation in batman: the brave and the bold cartoon.. outrageous!

Good lord man, that is just amazing! You should be proud, sir.

Great work! Looks fantastic . I'd personally like to see a re-design of the Aquaman costume, something more modern.

Very good piece of art work. I too would be ready to see an Aquaman movie, perhaps a Justice League movie, if DC ever gets back on the ball. Anyway, very compelling and I like the nod to the original suit.

Read my blog http://freakindeadjed.blogspot.com
View my art http://zazzle.com Type in "actionave" into the search box.

Very good piece of art work. I too would be ready to see an Aquaman movie, perhaps a Justice League movie, if DC ever gets back on the ball. Anyway, very compelling and I like the nod to the original suit.

Read my blog http://freakindeadjed.blogspot.com
View my art http://zazzle.com Type in "actionave" into the search box.

Hope it doesn't reek like the last Justice League Movie did. I asked len wein about that bomb (one of its creators) I think he said something like "it's just one of those things" careful sometimes when they make movies or tv based on comics they don't come out like you hope they did like "Power Pack" , the various early cap and spiderman movies, the first FF movie, the first Punisher movie, The Nick Fury Movie and so on Bombs one and all - No I am not talking the big budget ones

I watched the Aquaman series pilot and thought it was pretty decent. Surprised it didn't get picked up.

As to the art, I like it. I think the upper body is well done, but that lower body, especially his legs, seem a bit off.

wow! pretty sweet. i love the color palette.

I watched the Aquaman series pilot and thought it was pretty decent. Surprised it didn't get picked up.

As to the art, I like it. I think the upper body is well done, but that lower body, especially his legs, seem a bit off.

They used to have a tv series called "man From Atlantis" which was sorta like Aquaman - Some of the eps are on youtube in ten minute intervals - don't expect much :/ you can also try some of those other movies I mentioned you might see them on youtube as well

aquaman_by_qbatmanp-d497mus.jpg

aquaman! i'd really love to see an aquaman movie. i'd imagine it would be like thor. played by alan ritchson again perhaps?

unfortunately aquaman still has a bad reputation in the masses - they need to showcase his powers a bit more. let's not forget he freaking lives and rules as king in the deepest depths of the ocean where we don't even have a submarine that's strong enough to get that far. imagine a man who can withstand that kind of pressure. i'm telling you man, aquaman is not worthless by any means. and besides, talking to fish is awesome. lol.

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Its more convinient for all your fans and the boards in general to just make an art thread to put all your pieces, instead of making a new thread for each one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"