Avengers 5 General News and Discussion Thread

I remember reading a few days ago that Colman Domingo would be up to play Kang and I think he'd be a good replacement.
Yea he was rumored for it a month or so ago but apparently 2 weeks ago Vanity Fair did an interview with him and this is what he had to say
You know, listen. My team has had conversations with Marvel about some aspect of the MCU for years. Do I know this to be true or not? I actually don’t know. I feel like my team doesn’t bring me something unless it’s real. So I don’t know. I could be in conversation, but I’m not sure. I would welcome a conversation around it. Whatever they’re working out with Jonathan [Majors] and his legacy in the MCU, I feel like I just have to be in my own lane, whatever that is. There’s hearsay, there’s conversations, but I’m not even sure because I feel like nothing comes to me until something’s real. But I’d be down with it.

So take that for what you will lol but I feel if he wasn't in talks, he could have just as easily said no it's not true.

I hope Marvel surprises us this year and announce Avengers 5 for 2026. I think it might still have that May2026 date for now, but there's a lot of uncertainty with these upcoming mcu films.

Its been too long since Endgame came out. And a new Avengers movie in 2 years, would bring back a lot of eXcitement to the MCU. Shang-Chi and Fantastic 4 finally interacting with the Avengers team in the big screen would be eXciting to see. And perhaps Eternals too.

I hope Marvel surprises us this year and announce Avengers 5 for 2026. I think it might still have that May2026 date for now, but there's a lot of uncertainty with these upcoming mcu films.

Its been too long since Endgame came out. And a new Avengers movie in 2 years, would bring back a lot of eXcitement to the MCU. Shang-Chi and Fantastic 4 finally interacting with the Avengers team in the big screen would be eXciting to see. And perhaps Eternals too.
Who wants to see the Eternals back? 😂

Eternals II isn't gonna happen but if someone like The Leader (Incredible Hulk) somehow returned for another MCU movie, and Black Bolt with the actor from the ABC show managed to be included in a MCU movie, they could bring back any Eternal if they want to even if its just for a single scene.

Oh I'm sure we'll see some of them again. It's just that an actual sequel doesn't seem feasible at the moment.

Eternals II isn't gonna happen but if someone like The Leader (Incredible Hulk) somehow returned for another MCU movie, and Black Bolt with the actor from the ABC show managed to be included in a MCU movie, they could bring back any Eternal if they want to even if its just for a single scene.

They should just have Sersi join the Avengers like in the comics. They can fill in the details of what happened with Arishem via exposition, like when they had Thor suddenly show up on Earth in the first Avengers movie.

I don't see Sersi joining the Avengers, maybe an appearance. But not as Avenger.

They would probably show up when there's another MCU film set in space. Too bad The Marvels flopped. So Captain Marvel 3 isn't a possibility anymore. In Secret Wars, at least one of them. They aren't entirely ignoring them for that one.

I don't see Sersi joining the Avengers, maybe an appearance. But not as Avenger.

They would probably show up when there's another MCU film set in space. Too bad The Marvels flopped. So Captain Marvel 3 isn't a possibility anymore. In Secret Wars, at least one of them. They aren't entirely ignoring them for that one.

I'm not gonna bet on it happening or anything, but if they want to have a more gender balanced Avengers lineup I feel like it would be counterintuitive to exclude one of only three surviving female characters to be the lead in a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"