• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Batman: Arkham Asylum 2.0

.... the screen shots all show batman being dark blue... you may be an artist.. but that doesn't mean you're not color blind.

I don't know what screenshots you're looking at, all the ones I've seen the costume is black and grey. And I've been playing the game for quite a while now, and the costume is black and grey there too.I'm not the one who's color blind.

The costume in the game seemed to change colors depending on where you were, but in the hospital, where the lights are the brightest, it shows the costume was black and gray.

Yea I found the blue on the action figure a little strange.... Batman has always been Black

these screen shots clearly show dark blue...

batman-arkham-asylum-20090129054136.jpg

batman_arkham_asylum.jpg

batman_arkham_asylum_image.jpg

batman_arkham_asylum_screen.jpg

images-1.jpg

wallpaperbatmanarkhamasylumjoker.jpg

Enough of this "I'm an artist so I know everything about colors" nonsense.

The costume is actually Dark Blue and gray guys. its not black.

Its such a dark blue that it plays tricks on your eyes and makes you think its BLACK. Just play the game guys, its clear as day lol.

If the cape, cowl, underwear, gauntlets and boots were black, they would appear black at all times in all lighting through out the game. It would also match the bat symbol. There is a CLEAR contrast between the symbol and and the cowl/cape. if your going to argue that its the lighting, your not gonna win because if it was the light.. the symbol would match since its the only REAL black thing on the suit.

We can go on and on about this but PLEASE lets not. Its Dark Blue and gray.

DC Direct does have it right and they painted the cape a dark blue. thatd be the perfect color if they put it on the rest of the bright ugly blue parts.

img5258v.jpg

I did not edit this picture in any way what so ever. this is also the PS3 version on a High end HD TV.

The colour of the cape changes depending on the brightness in the atmosphere test it out for yourselves in the game, if bright light isreflecting off of the cape then it apear bluish, if the suroundings are dark then the cape is almost black with a tint of blue.

Where are these figs being sold? I want that Joker, maybe the Batman and Scarecrow. I love the look of Joker and Scarecrow.

I really hope this will be a series that continues... we could get ...

-ivy
-oracle
-commissioner gordon
-bane
-Zsasz
-Croc
-Two-face (from sequel)
-Mr. Freeze (from sequel)
-Talia Ghoul (from sequel)

Why would we get Oracle when we don't even know what she looks like in the game?

And speaking of that, we should get to see what Oracle looks like in the sequel instead of just a voice. The same goes for Riddler.

Why would we get Oracle when we don't even know what she looks like in the game?

And speaking of that, we should get to see what Oracle looks like in the sequel instead of just a voice. The same goes for Riddler.
In the official strategy guide it has how Oracle as well as what Riddler look like. Same goes for a lot of characters that weren't in the game

Are they possibly just pics from the bios we were given in-game?

Yea I think so. Those bio pics dont really represent what they would look like in the game. They are all concepts and are pretty different.

Im sure this lie will continue, I think it will be on of DCD's best selling lines in quite awhile, so I expect at least 2 more waves.

The figures I want most next are Croc, Bane and Venom Joker. They would be huge and great display pieces next to Batman.

I would also like them to make at least 1 arkham thug. Im guessing they would do the bald, white, shirtless guy lol. I would totally army build with them. It would be great if he came with a little party hat as well.

Yah, see, so we don't have the 'Arkham Asylum' look for Oracle. But again, I hope we get what Oracle looks like in the sequel. Perhaps a look at Wayne Manor and the real Batcave as well.

It would be awesome to get an actual army pack of Joker's thugs. Like a full-on pack of twenty of them to recreate the video game toy-wise.

Yah, see, so we don't have the 'Arkham Asylum' look for Oracle. But again, I hope we get what Oracle looks like in the sequel. Perhaps a look at Wayne Manor and the real Batcave as well.

It would be awesome to get an actual army pack of Joker's thugs. Like a full-on pack of twenty of them to recreate the video game toy-wise.

Ha, that would be a pretty penny.

Im sure we'll get to see all that stuff. If not then we'll have other cool characters and stuff to oogle at. I kinda like oracle to not be seen to be honest. Riddler on the other hand I would love to see.

I want to see Alfred and Robin as well as Riddler. Thing is Oracle kinda filled Al's position and Robin is almost completely ignored in the first save for like 2 references

well since the new game takes place in gotham... i don't see why we couldnt have the batcave...

If it don't cost me a arm and leg on ebay I will try to get me a Scarecrow since I thought he and Croc were given the best looks for the game, I also like what they done with him with the figure. If they release a Croc I will have all I want. :D
I just went to a site and it said the figures will not be released untill early next year! With that much time they better add some more characters to that line!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"