Batman: Arkham Asylum 2.0

Isn't the Joker map on both 360 and PS3 in Europe?

From the Joystiq article:

"First, there are the two DLC packs for the game to consider: the "Insane Night" Map Pack (free for everyone) and "Prey In The Darkness," available on PS3 in the US and on both PS3 and Xbox 360 in Europe."

Is the Prey In The Darkness the Joker map packs? I'm pretty sure that's something else

Last edited:
I've been learning video editing and have made a few tribute vids - most prominently this one based on Batman: Arkham Asylum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_tMvHCikmI

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it. If not please move.

Please feel free to leave any constructive criticism or feedback/tips on how I can improve as I continue to learn the art of video editing :oldrazz:

Also, feel free to check out the other vids on my profile.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Does EVERYTHING have to be 3D now? Really? :down

It's actually pretty cool with shutter glasses.
The red/blue anaglyph are very good, poor depth perception, loss of color and ghosting.

So, basically just all the challenge map DLC (sans Joker), and few new ones, plus 3D. Passing so hard, but it feels so good. Not coming to the NA anyway, so it wouldn't matter either way

3D. You can't escape it, mother****er.

Joker's CGI look from the Arkham Asylum sequel announcement trailer:
16c4e8x.jpg

f3ypuc.jpg

BTW, the mods should merge this thread with the other one.

If you're talking about the Batman Arkham Asylum Sequel thread, then they shouldn't. This is a thread for the first game. The original thread of the 1st game got closed because of the large number of posts and that's why this thread has the 2.0 at the end.

That's a sick looking Joker:wow:

Is this game being made by the same studio/people? They were bought out by WB, right?

Last edited:
:wow: at that Joker. I wasn't sure they could make him look even more psychotic and terrifying.

As for the game this thread is about, the first one, I still find myself playing through it over and over, it's still that much fun. The Predator challenges are what keep me hooked, especially when trying to shorten my best time. It was pretty fun though to go through every challenge and use only the Batclaw on every level, and then the silent takedown.

I've only played the game twice. I played it once on Normal, found/sold every riddle and completed every challenge map and then I played it again on Hard. It's actually the first (and only) game I have all the achievements for. I haven't played it since, but I will definitely play it again before the release of the sequel.

That's a sick looking Joker:wow:

Is this game being made by the same studio/people? They were bought out by WB, right?

Yep Rocksteady. The CGI Joker is by Blur studios, kinda like DAO trailers and so on so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"