Batman: Arkham Asylum 2.0

Joker's CGI look from the Arkham Asylum sequel announcement trailer:
16c4e8x.jpg

f3ypuc.jpg
This is looking really good.

Joker's CGI look from the Arkham Asylum sequel announcement trailer:
16c4e8x.jpg

f3ypuc.jpg

:wow: Whoa Mr. J looks wicked . I can't wait to see the model design for the other villains especially Two-Face .

i understand why he looks sick and weak, just not keen on the forced ledger eyes

You guys know this is fan "art." It's not the official design for the character.

...Then why did he look exactly the same in the trailer?

It says Blur on both pics and Blur is known for making awesome CG trailers (Dragon Age, Mass Effect, The Old Republic etc), but I don't see Batman listed on their website.

...Then why did he look exactly the same in the trailer?

Here you go.

It says Blur on both pics and Blur is known for making awesome CG trailers (Dragon Age, Mass Effect, The Old Republic etc), but I don't see Batman listed on their website.
Thanks. ^

And here is the original page it was posted along with the rest of his fanart CGI. http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=083127

and the artist's site http://www.believerdeceiver.com/

You guys know this is fan "art." It's not the official design for the character.

It is the design of used in the announcement trailer as i said. You can e-mail the artist and ask him yourself if you need some "official" confirm.

Has anyone heard officially whether Joker is actually a part of the game or if he's just making a cameo appearance in cut-scenes?

It is the design of used in the announcement trailer as i said. You can e-mail the artist and ask him yourself if you need some "official" confirm.
:up:
Has anyone heard officially whether Joker is actually a part of the game or if he's just making a cameo appearance in cut-scenes?
By the looks of it he will be in the game, but what his role will be this time remains to be seen...I think that most likely, Two-Face will be the main villain. With Joker having a kind of "over looking things" type role - seeing as how in the trailer he was watching Gotham in chaos. And of course, seeking a bit of revenge on Bats after the events of the first game. Never know though.

Whoa, that Joker pic looks great. That titan stuff really did a number to his face.

im about half way thru the first game, its so much fun. I never thought any comic book game would be as good as this. Ive even got to the point where i love listening to the interview tapes of each villain and finding riddler's stuff, kinda hope you end up facing him if you solve em all but i doubt that

The minor details of the game are so great. The tapes, the bios, the nods to so many characters from the Batman mythos. It's really a comic book come to life and then some.

It's one of the many things that make the game a cut above the rest: all the little details like the interview tapes (some of which are really intense, particularly Zsasz's), the nods to virtually every member of Batman's rogues gallery (even the lame-o villains like Killer Moth and Tweedledum and Tweedledee), managing to get a Batcave at Arkham Asylum, no matter where you are in the Asylum Joker manages to entertain you on the speaker system with some hilarious announcements and monologues etc.

I found the phone call in Intensive Treatment to be really disturbing and so perfectly Joker:

Woman: Hello? What's going on? I'm trying to get ahold of Steve!

Joker: Let me check...I'm sorry, I looked everywhere, but all I could find was his head! I'll get back to you when I find the rest of him! HAHAHA!

I hereby revive this thread in order to inform you guys of an easter egg in Warden Sharpe's office. This also forshadows the sequel. To gain access:

1. Head to the Warden's offce. Get past the desks and right into the entrance to the fireplace.

2. Look to the left and approach the seemingly-normal wall. It should have a dent.

3. Use THREE explosive-gel marks at the same time and detonate it.

4. ENJOY!

That was cool, thanks :brucebat:

I guess that's where the name of the Arkham Asylum 2 teaser website came from :hehe:

Wow! Awesome easter egg. I love how they were planning a sequel the entire time, and it shows that Arkham is going to be BIGGER in the second game with part of the city as an entire asylum. Bad. Ass.

I hereby revive this thread in order to inform you guys of an easter egg in Warden Sharpe's office. This also forshadows the sequel. To gain access:

1. Head to the Warden's offce. Get past the desks and right into the entrance to the fireplace.

2. Look to the left and approach the seemingly-normal wall. It should have a dent.

3. Use THREE explosive-gel marks at the same time and detonate it.

4. ENJOY!

I sadly do not have the game as I let my friend borrow in back in January, so...care to let me know what it shows?

OMG,

No words....that's a hell of an easter egg.

I don't think anyone knew about that for a very long time.

OMG,

No words....that's a hell of an easter egg.

I don't think anyone knew about that for a very long time.

You'll have to thank producer Sefton Hill, a mysterious user named "Bat", a glitch, and a bunch of obsessed fans for this find. Hill hinted of an unfound easter egg in the office, and the fans in the official game forums looked for it for almost a week, with an user providing small hints, and someone finding it via a glitch in the wall.

I wonder if there are any other eggs we haven't found?:wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"