Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

Dbv844NV4AAwVt-.jpg

152f3aw.gif

Just saw some recent pics of Ben and he looks really fit. I really hope he’s gearing up for another appearance as Batman.

I hope he's getting in good shape in general, not just for a movie part. I was really worried about him for awhile.

I actually think the best thing that could happen to Ben's career right now after having to go to rehab for alcoholism and his last directing effort flopping is a Matt Reeves Batman film. I hope he stays and does a Downey Jr. with this role.

Oh Ben. :funny:

He's looking better nowadays.

I always read comments on I'net asking how old Batman is supposed to be in DCEU.

Some think he is too old now to fight criminals in his solo movie, that's not the case, I mean.. he is not supposed to be a 57 year old.

At the time BvS was filmed Affleck was around 43, and his character (Bruce Wayne/Batman) was supposed to be in mid-forties (let's assume 45)

There's a dialogue in the movie where Bruce Wayne says "Now I'm older than my father was."

He wouldn't be saying that to Alfred if he was a 57 year old (Because it would be stating the obvious ) So, I don't know where this weird idea that Batman is pushing sixties is coming from.

I always read comments on I'net asking how old Batman is supposed to be in DCEU.

Some think he is too old now to fight criminals in his solo movie, that's not the case, I mean.. he is not supposed to be a 57 year old.

At the time BvS was filmed Affleck was around 43, and his character (Bruce Wayne/Batman) was supposed to be in mid-forties (let's assume 45)

There's a dialogue in the movie where Bruce Wayne says "Now I'm older than my father was."

He wouldn't be saying that to Alfred if he was a 57 year old (Because it would be stating the obvious ) So, I don't know where this weird idea that Batman is pushing sixties is coming from.

There's also the potential to de-age him a bit via Flashpoint, particularly as they aged Affleck up for BvS.

affleck's age as a late 40s batman is fine.

the avengers got guys like rdj and paul rudd - they in their 50s or near 50.
can't believe paul rudd is 49.
i always think he perpetually in his 30s. he look good.

Yeah, Ben's age is fine as is. They just need to not do the JL thing and play up him being Grandpa Bruce.

i always imagined peak batman in his 40s anyway. lol.

Batman news and Daniel R say it's rumored that Ben will stick around long term...

tenor.gif

The same day Mr.WeddingDJ says Affleck is leaving the role. Boy oh boy :funny:

Yeah I saw that too a few hours prior. Ouch. Let's see him try to talk his way out of this one.

I honestly can't bring myself to care anymore.

Ben rumored to be staying as Batman forevah

Just another chapter in the tedius "Ben might stick around or he might not" saga.

If a rumor were somehow capable of achieving sentience and developing a full-blown personality disorder, it would be this one.

The back and forth has purely been in the media...Ben has only said that he wants to continue in the role. I hope he does. He’s been fantastic as Bruce and Batman, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"