• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

Happy to see him doing well as he enters the post Batman phase of his career

Can’t wait to see him in the director’s chair again

Holy crap!
50E5890B00000578-0-image-m-12_1538433842193.jpg

50E6025600000578-0-image-a-13_1538433856398.jpg

Has to be for some movie, since he was seen at some comic cons signing Batman posters, I would like to believe that it's for Batman movie.

Has to be for some movie, since he was seen at some comic cons signing Batman posters, I would like to believe that it's for Batman movie.

It's for "The Has-Beens", but people are drawing similarities to how he was in similar shape for Gone Girl and then proceeded to shoot BVS. Might be something there, considering "The Batman" goes into production early next year.

Nah, I doubt it. Exercise is one of them things recovering addicts do as a step more for being clean, mentally and physically. Still tho, Ben of all the movie Batman's is the only one to me who looks like a beast, and believable enough to take on 6 armed thugs in a room, physically.

When his Batman stabs that dude back was all kinds of hnnngh. I remember he also punches one in the balls. lol

I also like the small detail, but cool moment as Batman, during that ufc type street fight going on, he already knows that fighter main weakness and tells the other dude, a simple cool nod of approval afterwards.

At this point i am rooting for Ben to come back more than Henry.

At this point i am rooting for Ben to come back more than Henry.

If I had to pick, I'd pick Henry to come back as Superman. He hasn't reached his full potential IMO, while Batfleck gave us lots of awesome sauce in BVS.

Ben’s looking damn good. Don’t care if it’s for Batman. Just happy to see him taking care of himself. I recently started working out again to help get me out of a really unhealthy slump in my life. Crazy how fast the body starts to bounce back.

Ben’s looking damn good. Don’t care if it’s for Batman. Just happy to see him taking care of himself. I recently started working out again to help get me out of a really unhealthy slump in my life. Crazy how fast the body starts to bounce back.

Dude, after spraining my foot and then having my appendix removed, I've been out of the gym for like a month now...I can't wait to get back! (And if you told me 2 years ago I'd say that, I'd laugh. Hard.)

It's for "The Has-Beens", but people are drawing similarities to how he was in similar shape for Gone Girl and then proceeded to shoot BVS. Might be something there, considering "The Batman" goes into production early next year.

Shouldn’t he look more like a “Has-been” washed up hockey coach then? Lol

Yeaahhh... I mean, as much as I want him back, I don't wanna get my hopes up, but I don't see why he'd get "Batman big" for the role of a "has been"....then again, maybe he's just taking on fitness as part of his recovery, which I think it's pretty awesome by itself.

I'm just happy to see him healthy.

What a turnaround. If I didn't know any better I could swear that was him in his BvS days. Don't know what steps he took to get there, but I wish him luck in maintaining it.

I had a similar problem after recovering from a foot injury. It's crazy how fast things change.

If I had to pick, I'd pick Henry to come back as Superman. He hasn't reached his full potential IMO, while Batfleck gave us lots of awesome sauce in BVS.

That's exactly why i want Ben back, his world.. Alfred (Irons), Gordon (Simmons), the entire bat family... the way he acted in BvS, so much more potential. Cavill, his lois, their relationship, it's so gloomy to the GA, surrounded by cat and mouse in MOS, peril in BvS, Death in JL, unless the trailer shows an upbeat, positive relationship and interaction (Let's be honest, their relationship was never properly handled) it will feel like more of the same which regardless to what us fans know and read between the lines and make of it, is not what GA want - box office and reviews show that.

He looks bigger now than when he did for BvS.. I think he would need to 'cut' in order to look bigger, the illusion of definition makes you look bigger on camera. Happy for him.

Good to see from Affleck :up:

Love that jacket. Complete badass.

Random note, I'm listening to Christopher Drake's Dark Knight Returns score at the gym and I swear this man needs to be either scoring a Batman film or a DC film YESTERDAY. Lawd, this guy is incredible.

Paparazzi photos of Ben Affleck. He's clearly thinking about playing Batman again.

Dude's pretty ****ing SWOL right now.

Random note, I'm listening to Christopher Drake's Dark Knight Returns score at the gym and I swear this man needs to be either scoring a Batman film or a DC film YESTERDAY. Lawd, this guy is incredible.
People sleep on his All-Star Superman score too, imo. Easy to imagine that one working for a live-action Supes...

On topic, Ben's looking good, imo. But I don't think it has anything to do with Batman.

People sleep on his All-Star Superman score too, imo. Easy to imagine that one working for a live-action Supes...

On topic, Ben's looking good, imo. But I don't think it has anything to do with Batman.

This theme would be ideal for a Superman reboot in my opinion. It has a distinct but broadly accessible quality to it that I like.

Here,Here. Easily one of the best scores to listen to he does a great job with the 80's synthesizers. Beautiful score in some places aswell (Wayne conflicted with being batman in the batcave brooding)forgot the name.

Last edited:

FAIL. it didn't have a standard bonus joke scene at the end

Could have had the opening scene of JL and show off the upper lip

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"