The Winter Soldier Captain America Merchandise

When I went home for Spring Break, I checked the nearby Targets and Wal-Mart. The only yield was a Hydra Soldier at Target; the rest were cleaned out. As much as I loathe doing so, I'm bidding on a Red Skull fig on eBay...and have given up on trying to find a Widow fig.

try amazon

Found TWS & CA TWS costume variant at Target, picked both up! :D

The Shield is a little weird, as it fits one hand, but not the other...so I had to force it on. :confused:

hope we see one here, That was sent to me by a friend in Germany

is anyone having issues with the internet? Mine keeps crashing on yahell, FB, now HERE

hope we see one here, That was sent to me by a friend in Germany

is anyone having issues with the internet? Mine keeps crashing on yahell, FB, now HERE

it could be the HEARTBLEED virus I've heard about

it could be the HEARTBLEED virus I've heard about
I hope not, but it was at the Center and a public computer so who the heck knows?
I wouldn't be a bit surprised it was Arnim. lol

we now return to our regularly scheduled topic
I bought a cop of the soundtrack for captain America the winter soldier the first time I tried to buy it it wasn't available yet

was surprised to finally see the 3.75inch line hitting stores here after the thor TDW line never arrived

really liked the winter soldier figure and ended up picking him up, will probably pick up the red skull too, never saw the first avenger one in stores, the steve one looks bad though, not a fan of the headsculpt

hoping to get the falcon when he comes out
and then eventually the 6inch line

Ugh. I hate how it's still so hard to find the BW Marvel legends figure in store. I've been looking for what feels like forever.

Presenting...Falcon from Hot Toys!

NFJYsdh.jpg

I want a Back pack that LOOKS like Sam's wings!!!!

I wish there was a Winter Soldier figure that had his mask off, but without the raccoon eyes. He only wears that look for a few minutes in the movie but it's the one they put on all the figures.

Those of you still looking for the Winter Soldier group Poster. Walmart finally has the group poster without the Credits and movie Logo

It doesn't look like they have any costume cards for Bucky/ Winter Soldier. Hmm...

I recently bought the nickel captain amerce shield ring from superhero stuff very nice I must say

After years of collecting Hot Toys figures I shifted to much cooler items. And believe me those CA Shields look so mighty in person, I don't regret for a second cancelling the 6 figures from Hot Toy's CATWS line I ordered over the past year or so:

P10109972.jpg~original

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"