Deadpool Deadpool News and Discussion - Part 4

Just read that too. Hmmm...

This should upset some people who still wanted a crossover with the MCU.

Don't see why. I mean a crossover ain't happening but let's pretend it was: Thanos is a motion capture/voice over gig. It's like saying Cooper couldn't play a human character because he's the voice of Rocket Raccoon.

Don't see why. I mean a crossover ain't happening but let's pretend it was: Thanos is a motion capture/voice over gig. It's like saying Cooper couldn't play a human character because he's the voice of Rocket Raccoon.

Um that isn't quite the same. You've seen MCU Thanos, right? He looks like Brolin. Cooper's voice doesn't look like him :oldrazz: Anyway, It wil be fun seeing Brolin play two different CBM characters next year.

Edit: Wrong thread

Last edited:
Since it could be Deadpool-related, seems Ryan Reynolds was recently at Marvel Studios. Didn't get the Anthony Stark part, though, seems like.

I think it was just a joke that RDJr will just be recast.

0,01% Chance something antman-related.

Since it could be Deadpool-related, seems Ryan Reynolds was recently at Marvel Studios. Didn't get the Anthony Stark part, though, seems like.

I'm 99% sure it's Deadpool related. If they're keeping it R-rated, Disney will release it as a Fox/Marvel Studios venture. No ifs about it.

Would be fun if he wears an RDJ mask at the end in Deadpool 3. Altough his thing seems to be with Jackman.

Ryan Reynolds Confirms Deadpool 3 at Marvel Studios

"Yeah we're working on it right now with the whole team," Reynolds said. "We're over at Marvel [Studios] now, which is like the big leagues all of a sudden. It's kinda crazy. So yeah, we're working on it."

Now when he says 'the whole team,' I wonder if that means not just him, Reese and Wernick, but potentially some of the cast and production team as well.

I'm really curious about what they're gonna do. This character breaks all the rules, and now officially inside the MCU... well, the possibilities are endless.

Basically do what he does in the comics when he meets other characters, annoys them, antagonizes them and occasionally teams up reluctantly. He's not a villain per se but nobody in the hero community really likes him.

If they could pull it off, I would love to see Deadpool and Cap have a R rated adventure. It would be funny af.

I wonder if the other Spider-Man appearance could be him and Deadpool together because besides the Doctor Strange sequel, I don't see Spidey in any other Phase Four film.

Cap may be a bit too old for this sh**, but I'd love to see Deadpool team up with Spidey. Peter having to step into the adult role while attempting to corral Wade (and keep the bloodshed to a minimum) would be a nice change for the character. And I think Holland and Reynolds would make a great onscreen team.

At this point I think the MCU has the liberty to do whatever the f they want and they've earned the right to try new, wildly different stuff.

But Wade really is the easiest to incorporate out of the mutant properties. Keep the vulgarity and gore for his solo movies and then PG13 for the crossovers. Simple.

I would have him appear in the stinger for Multiverse of Madness, out of one of those portals Strange uses, he falls into the main MCU and says some shxt like “Wow it is a small world after all.”

But Wade really is the easiest to incorporate out of the mutant properties. Keep the vulgarity and gore for his solo movies and then PG13 for the crossovers. Simple.

I would have him appear in the stinger for Multiverse of Madness, out of one of those portals Strange uses, he falls into the main MCU and says some shxt like “Wow it is a small world after all.”

"Finally, I made it! Now when do I get to meet Batman?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"