Discussion: Abortion II

I saw a brutal and heartbreaking ad the Biden campaign cut together for a woman in Texas with a non viable pregnancy and almost died twice. It frequently names Trump as the reason why she couldn’t get an abortion.

I hope they air it here in NC frequently.

I saw a brutal and heartbreaking ad the Biden campaign cut together for a woman in Texas with a non viable pregnancy and almost died twice. It frequently names Trump as the reason why she couldn’t get an abortion.

I hope they air it here in NC frequently.
Life is only important to anti-abortionists up until it comes out of the womb, then their concern disappears.

Justices.png

Last edited:
Ugh my state for the fail. On the small upside, various groups got enough signatures for it to be on the ballot in November. So there's that.

Ugh my state for the fail. On the small upside, various groups got enough signatures for it to be on the ballot in November. So there's that.

Even if AZ Rs rapidly took the 1864 ban off the books due to outcry (and with their threadbare legislative majority on the line), the political shift has already started.

Hello Sen. Gallego! Hello AZ state D trifecta!

About damned time someone used their argument against them.

Even if AZ Rs rapidly took the 1864 ban off the books due to outcry (and with their threadbare legislative majority on the line), the political shift has already started.

Hello Sen. Gallego! Hello AZ state D trifecta!
Hope you're right. I hope everything works out for Democrats in that state.

Hope you're right. I hope everything works out for Democrats in that state.

AZ is at the cusp of flipping like VA was in 2019 prior to their legislative elections. If one or both state houses don’t flip to Ds, I will be livid.

That POS thinks her state is safely red. If the Iowa SC rules in favor of Kim Reynolds’s draconian 6 week ban later this year, all bets are off in 2026.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"