Discussion: General Election 2024

I don't know if that's true right now, but I think if the Dems play this right, it will tend to happen as the election approaches. RFK's actually statements and, apparent, beliefs, seem to be closer to Trump's than Biden's.

I hate to repeat myself, but in this case, I think it's reasonable. The man is a complete and utter idiot. AND, as the election approaches, I think he'll tend to draw votes from Trump because the people that will vote for them and their half baked policies are generally ignorant rubes. Unfortunately, we have a lot of those in the US and one of the major parties wants to keep them that way.

He'll say whatever he thinks will get him votes.

Cooper won in 2020 by 4.5 points and Trump was up there that year over Biden by 1.3 points.

So the bigger the gap in the governors contest with the Dem leading the more it helps Biden have the chance of flipping the state.

Last edited:

All about Trump’s fall. Includes a clip of even Charlie Kirk stating Trump isn’t in a good position, lol.

Cooper won in 2020 by 4.5 points and Trump was up there that year over Biden by 1.3 points.

So the bigger the gap in the governors contest with the Dem leading the more it helps Biden have the chance of flipping the state.

Hope Biden's able to win North Carolina this year.

Biden to travel to Florida to rebuke Trump over six-week abortion ban​

It will be Biden’s first major speech on abortion since Trump suggested that the politically volatile issue be left to the states

It’s a long shot but it gets Republicans to spend money defending Florida that they can’t spend elsewhere.

By all means, elect a man who can't even string two sentences together. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What reality is Trump ? If people were so happy about it it would fail on the state's ballot instead of passing every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"