Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Me and my dark thoughts

225e69f268460f1fa600ec4f4523fbeea836c713.gifv

6cb60908cc82f7e25d4546a24fd71f1b56ee6e12.gifv

f91a2bd7073076628bda31e050d97287236ec57c.gifv

It's like Howie Mandel and Tom Hardy had a Jersey Baby.

......he totally does. It's kinda weird to look at. Like seeing a gif from some movie where Tom Hardy plays Howie Mandel.

When you hear the COVID vaccine might arrive in April

When you realize the new food pyramid promotes a semi-vegetarian diet thus helping adjust Americans to The Green New Deal:

makes-sense.gif

When you realize the new food pyramid promotes a semi-vegetarian diet thus helping adjust Americans to The Green New Deal:

makes-sense.gif

All that fiber and roughage.

Are...

Are we...

Are we harvesting farts as part of the GND?

Don't get me wrong... I'm down.

Just... We're gonna need a system or something?

When you're so frustrated about a streaming show's recent episode you could punch a Baby Yoda.

All that fiber and roughage.

Are...

Are we...

Are we harvesting farts as part of the GND?

Don't get me wrong... I'm down.

Just... We're gonna need a system or something?

I know you're trying to be cute, but I've been following it for the last month and a half and actually I haven't had that problem. In fact, flatulence went down since I've been on it. It makes me wonder if meat and vegetables eaten together has something to do with it. Since meat is easier to digest.

When he still refuses to admit he lost

tumblr_nilt7zHUOZ1r9yxlao1_500.gifv

Just putting this out there for context... Towards the end his father Fred would go into "work" each day. They let him go to an office with a phone that wasn't hooked up to assuage his ego that he was so far gone they wouldn't let him be in charge of the businesses he built up. But he wouldnt hear about retirement... So that was the solution.

True story.

Of course Fred Trump wasn't the head of the United States Military chain of command so... A bit different, no?

Is that Lizzie McGuire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"