Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

I don't even have to say who I'm talking about part deux

q6tA1bz.gif

When comic journalists continue to bark up the “Alan Moore, what do you think of superheroes?” tree, even though it’s been firmly established where he stands, just so they can run their obligatory “Alan Moore Hates Superheroes!” clickbait

tumblr_oloxpskbZA1v800p5o1_500.gifv

Coming in to the job tonight and being late because the MTA has a quota on getting people to work an hour after they are supposed to or something.

DistortedHarmoniousCoqui-size_restricted.gif

When you read an article in your local newspaper about the diner right around the corner from your store with a massive Trump banner that refuses to follow county COVID health guidelines, whom you gave a bad Yelp review and reported several times to the health department now being investigated and having an upcoming hearing with the health department

giphy.gif

Seeing you got a text from a woman you don't want to get invovled with again... But also remembering that she was a stone freak, ex-stripper and was prone to sending you explicit nudes.

giphy.gif
Charlie Sheen in 2 half men: What was your name again?

When you’re three episodes into Bly Manor, and if you hear this kid say “perfectly splendid” one more goddamn time...

tumblr_okoctbYXEy1u1ljrzo1_500.gifv
I am sorry the adorable child acted like an adorable child on the show. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"