Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

DK when he hears someone else on the Hype actually bring up blues music:
c7160aecd44b2b05197cafbcdda231eb.gif

Dat Slow Hand himself? Is that like, Yardbirds era?

Dat Slow Hand himself? Is that like, Yardbirds era?
Yes, indeed. Late Cream-era, maybe Blind Faith. Yardbirds-era Clapton had a short buzz cut because he went to visit his mom and her husband who was stationed in Germany. Army man didn't like his hair and forced him to get a haircut. Also, Clapton was in the Yardbirds in 64 and long hair and hippie clothes had not come into vogue yet. Think early Beatles.

Yes, indeed. Late Cream-era, maybe Blind Faith. Yardbirds-era Clapton had a short buzz cut because he went to visit his mom and her husband who was stationed in Germany. Army man didn't like his hair and forced him to get a haircut. Also, Clapton was in the Yardbirds in 64 and long hair and hippie clothes had not come into vogue yet. Think early Beatles.

Yeah, should have guessed that from the clothing and hair, you're right.

I honestly haven’t been wild about the theater experience for awhile, there’s no way in hell I’m risking my life for it.

WB and Nolan and that damn film's disappointing box office spooked the entire ****ing film industry into delaying everything. Nolan only needed to let just one of his films not have a theatrical release. But no that would have been cinematic heresy to the gatekeeper of cinema.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"