Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

The Robert Pattinson is Batman thread

ACFmujJ.jpg

When you see the Snyder Cut that was thought (by fanboys) to be finished and seen (by Momoa) is gonna cost $70 million to shoot brand new scenes

giphy.gif
Its because they are turning it into a series. Theyll need resolution for the final episode that the film probably didn't have, pacing and structure for each segment that the film probably didn't have, and probably material to wrap up each episode that doesnt feel like hard cut to credits.

Also keep in mind every major film has some amount reshoots. If he wasn't able to do reshoots before he left the film then they'll need to be done now. :shrug:

1GFuO55.gif

By the way, I know this isn't the place to discuss it, but I feel like it is pretty clear at this point that he reworked the movie after JL actually came out. All this stuff? Added, beyond anything he shot or planned to shoot the first time around. It's a joke and just makes the whole campaign laughable imo.

The 214 minute version that we saw in the film canisters on his twitter was the original version he shot and prepared. Now that its going to be a TV series some things will need to change. Does it really matter? People wanted to see Snyder's Justice League. This is still Snyder's Justice League. Not sure why you think this invalidates the campaign to release Snyder's Justice League.

Last edited:
Seeing that the internet apparently has very strong feelings about how Peter Parker’s face should look in video game form

tumblr_ot29k4X1tS1qls3mfo2_540.gifv

tumblr_ot29k4X1tS1qls3mfo1_540.gifv
It is weird how Peter looks younger than Miles.

Me reading that Jamie Fox's Electric Boogaloo Dupstep Remix is returning in Spiderman 3.

FjRQX.gif

@Snow Queen, the unofficial Hype Librarian and Keeper of Secrets, in the Mod subforum:
7216c26a7a44099ea596c956715aa47c48f7e1adr1-356-200_00.gif

*Be warned, she knows everything you have ever done on here and can find written evidence in a heartbeat.
:ikyn

@Snow Queen, the unofficial Hype Librarian and Keeper of Secrets, in the Mod subforum:

*Be warned, she knows everything you have ever done on here and can find written evidence in a heartbeat.

What did I post on September 17, 2011 at 4:36 pm?

(Did I post anything at that time on that date? I don't know. I could have.)

Its because they are turning it into a series. Theyll need resolution for the final episode that the film probably didn't have, pacing and structure for each segment that the film probably didn't have, and probably material to wrap up each episode that doesnt feel like hard cut to credits.

Also keep in mind every major film has some amount reshoots. If he wasn't able to do reshoots before he left the film then they'll need to be done now. :shrug:

The 214 minute version that we saw in the film canisters on his twitter was the original version he shot and prepared. Now that its going to be a TV series some things will need to change. Does it really matter? People wanted to see Snyder's Justice League. This is still Snyder's Justice League. Not sure why you think this invalidates the campaign to release Snyder's Justice League.
This is ridiculous. That isn't how filmmaking works. Having 214 mins of film never result in 214 mins of film, and if that happens, that is because someone messed up, bad. Scorese shoots 4-5 hours for a lot of films. We never see that, nor should we. That isn't how the filmmaking process works.

Also Snyder said it was going to be 2 hours before JL even started shooting. He was the one who said it. No one else. He said it was going to be more light hearted, fun and a much shorter film. What happened to that?

I have been tempted to ask her if she has seen any of the stupid crap I use to post, but I am too embarrassed. :funny:

i was wondering why i was shunned. problem is i have never made a bad post. my post are the best post. perfect. no one has ever posted like me. I have done more for posts than any hypester besides maybe Ruthraham Fishcoln.

i was wondering why i was shunned. problem is i have never made a bad post. my post are the best post. perfect. no one has ever posted like me. I have done more for posts than any hypester besides maybe Ruthraham Fishcoln.

giphy.gif

The shunning is for the smell.

Which we suspect is from your secret meetings with the raccoons that are vexing Morg.

The feeling of STILL listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan's Tokyo performance of Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) days later.

tumblr_nlkzsyiwDL1t06ubmo1_r1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"