Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

When @DarthSkywalker always takes all day to read his PMs

048c1acd5879b8b3cf68474e1ca52e0037ca02b3.gifv

Last edited:
When you see the Snyder Cut that was thought (by fanboys) to be finished and seen (by Momoa) is gonna cost $70 million to shoot brand new scenes

giphy.gif
1GFuO55.gif

By the way, I know this isn't the place to discuss it, but I feel like it is pretty clear at this point that he reworked the movie after JL actually came out. All this stuff? Added, beyond anything he shot or planned to shoot the first time around. It's a joke and just makes the whole campaign laughable imo.

When you see the Snyder Cut that was thought (by fanboys) to be finished and seen (by Momoa) is gonna cost $70 million to shoot brand new scenes

giphy.gif
Snyder stans watching JL theatrical cut: “All these scenes from Whedon’s reshoots are so DISTRACTING!!!!!!”

Snyder stans watching the Snyder Cut with a scenes shot four years after the rest of the film:

Eh, who am I kidding, I’m still gonna watch this ****.

NOT TINKER BELL!!!

Last edited:
Discovering Stevie Ray Vaughan's 15 minute live Tokyo rendition of Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) on YouTube and playing it nonstop all day.

JbP7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"