E3 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear about Kingdom Hearts III...but I know it wont happen. So many years of waiting

and no I dont see a new Xbox coming

I really want Square Enix to make a sequel too. And even though I would like to experience more Kingdom Hearts game for years on end, I feel like they should end the series with Kingdom Hearts III. It would be a perfect closure to an outstanding series.

I'm thinking 2014 for new PlayStation and Xbox consoles.

that sounds about right to what it should be, but i doubt it. Sadly the next generation consoles will probably be out a year before that. I honestly don't see Nintendo's new console forcing Microsoft or Sony into next gen.

I don't either. But because Sony and Microsoft have put so much money into their current consoles along with using firmware updates to add more and more features and new peripherals, instead of waiting until 2012/2013 for new PlayStations and Xboxes, I'm thinking more along the lines of 2014/2015.

I really want Square Enix to make a sequel too. And even though I would like to experience more Kingdom Hearts game for years on end, I feel like they should end the series with Kingdom Hearts III. It would be a perfect closure to an outstanding series.

at the very least it would be nice to get an HD remake of the first 2 kind of like how we get the first 2 God of War games remade

I don't either. But because Sony and Microsoft have put so much money into their current consoles along with using firmware updates to add more and more features and new peripherals, instead of waiting until 2012/2013 for new PlayStations and Xboxes, I'm thinking more along the lines of 2014/2015.

I think if Microsoft can fix 360's hardware problems, I hope they will keep supporting it even after the next console comes out, whenever it may be. They should try to expand Kinect's functionality and to give 360 a new angle which to design games around.

I think if Microsoft can fix 360's hardware problems, I hope they will keep supporting it even after the next console comes out, whenever it may be. They should try to expand Kinect's functionality and to give 360 a new angle which to design games around.

Id assume, that whenever the next console is out, MS wont focus on the 360 any more. They did that with the Xbox and id assume they'd do that again.

To be fair though, it isn't like the first Xbox was really successful to begin with. It really didn't warrant the attention when Microsoft launched the 360.

I honestly don't see Nintendo's new console forcing Microsoft or Sony into next gen.
Well, if this info is right...

Yesterday, the internet was abuzz with information regarding the Wii’s successor. Until Nintendo confirms it at E3 it’s all rumor and speculation, but the sheer quantity of corroborating stories from different sources to different publications at the same time lends credibility to the argument. One such recent piece of information was posted by 01net and translated by Destructoid: the Wii2 will probably have an ATI R700 series GPU.

Let’s compare the processors for a moment.

wii2_spec.jpg

The R700 series GPU has a clock speed of 900MHz. PS3’s RSX clocks at 700MHz, and the 360’s sports 500Mhz. This puts the Wii 2’s graphics at, tentatively, 30% more powerful than the PS3 and 80% greater than the 360.
The architecture is said to be similar to the 360’s three-core CPU, further specs unknown. The Wii 2 is looking as if it could hold its own against Sony and Microsoft’s next consoles.

http://geekti.me/wp/2011/04/wii-2-is-80-more-powerful-than-360/

...it will force Sony and Microsoft to update (even if it´s not true, no company will allow their competitors to be years ahead, that´s like to throw in the towel)

Isildur´s Heir;20114603 said:
Well, if this info is right...

...it will force Sony and Microsoft to update (even if it´s not true, no company will allow their competitors to be years ahead, that´s like to throw in the towel)

Nintendo's console may be graphically superior to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, but in the end it really isn't going to matter all that much.

First of all, graphics don't matter all that much. The Wii was nothing but a souped up GameCube and was vastly inferior to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. And the last time I checked the Wii is the highest selling console of the 7th Generation.......by a mile. And it's not like Project Cafe is going to be THAT much more graphically powerful than its competitors.

Second, third parties really aren't going to take advantage the more more powerful GPU, the same way they don't take advantage of the PlayStation 3's more powerful GPU compared to the Xbox 360's. The only games that will really show off the graphical power of Project Cafe are Nintendo games, the same way that the only games that really show off the PlayStation 3's are those published by Sony themselves like Resistance, Killzone, Uncharted, Gran Turismo, Team ICO games, and God of War.

Third, unlike Sony and Microsoft, most of Nintendo's franchises just aren't suited to look as graphically detailed as Uncharted, Gears of War, etc. Star Fox, Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Punch-Out!!, and Pikmin just would look visually displeasing with high levels of detail. The only games that Nintendo has that could properly show off the graphical capabilities of Project Cafe are the Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Fire Emblem, and maybe Kid Icarus. Most of Nintendo's first party games just don't need the graphical punch that the first and second party games that Sony and Microsoft put out.

Nintendo's console may be graphically superior to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, but in the end it really isn't going to matter all that much.

First of all, graphics don't matter all that much. The Wii was nothing but a souped up GameCube and was vastly inferior to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. And the last time I checked the Wii is the highest selling console of the 7th Generation.......by a mile. And it's not like Project Cafe is going to be THAT much more graphically powerful than its competitors.
Graphics do matter, not as much as people seem to believe, but they do matter in the end.
Aaannndd...in the end, you answered your own question...
The Wii is less powerful than the 360 and the PS3 and it still kicked their butt to kingdom come, now imagine what can happen with a more powerful console, even if not by that much?
Do you honestly believe that Sony and Microsoft will give 2+ years advantage to Nintendo?
No company would do that, it would be like throw in the towel before the race started.

Second, third parties really aren't going to take advantage the more more powerful GPU, the same way they don't take advantage of the PlayStation 3's more powerful GPU compared to the Xbox 360's. The only games that will really show off the graphical power of Project Cafe are Nintendo games, the same way that the only games that really show off the PlayStation 3's are those published by Sony themselves like Resistance, Killzone, Uncharted, Gran Turismo, Team ICO games, and God of War.
And why is that?
In the very first Bonus Round (show from gametrailers), one of the guests was a man by the name of Jason Rubin, co-founder of Naughty Dog.
He answered that same question, why don't companies do the best version of each console, his answer.....no company will ever do that.
Why?
No company is paid to do that, they are paid to make the best game possible, which in turn makes companies to the best game for ALL versions.
That´s why, when a multiplatform game goes to the Wii, 95% of the time is a diferent game (less powerful console, for the ones not paying attention), and that´s why the HD consoles are always extremely similar.
The only games that do that are exclusives, because they are made for one console from the ground up.

Third, unlike Sony and Microsoft, most of Nintendo's franchises just aren't suited to look as graphically detailed as Uncharted, Gears of War, etc. Star Fox, Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Punch-Out!!, and Pikmin just would look visually displeasing with high levels of detail. The only games that Nintendo has that could properly show off the graphical capabilities of Project Cafe are the Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Fire Emblem, and maybe Kid Icarus. Most of Nintendo's first party games just don't need the graphical punch that the first and second party games that Sony and Microsoft put out.
We don´t know that, we don´t know what Nintendo is cooking...
The only thing i know is, i believe it was last year, Myamoto said to be working on a new character, new Ip...he also said that Nintendo needs new Ips, more variety.
Besides, i agree, Mario, Kirby, DK..none of those need to be graphically detailed, but you have to look bigger than that, imagine Mario and co with graphics in the likes of an animated cartoon, with graphics as detailed as Toy Story or the recent released Rio.
As for Star Fox......i don´t totally agree, sure they are animals, but more important, it´s an action adventure space game...

Now, let´s also not forget that 85% of games on Nintendo´s consoles are exclusives, which means that can use all the graphical power of their new console to the fullest.
Now imagine that multiplatform games start to go the "wii2", on par with the current HD consoles, and if the rumors are right, Nintendo will have the upperhand when it comes to RTS and RPG because of the controller screen (hotkeys like the PC), now, on top of that, put the exclusives, with better graphics than the PS3 and 360....

Last edited:
I'm hoping Sony/Microsoft at least wait until after 2012 to announce a new console. I'd hate for them to debut it at E3 2012 and then the apocalypse happens shortly after. I don't want my hopes dashed by Planet X or whatever. :(

Also, this E3: Microsoft announces a handheld device for gaming. :o

Hopefully we'll see Pikmin 3, learn more about Bioshock Infinite, Assassin's Creed 3 (almost all Desmond), new GTA and Shadow Complex 2. That's about all I can think of now, I know my 3 most anticipated games will get huge showing, Zelda, Gears 3 and Batman: Arkham City.

Isildur´s Heir;20119145 said:
Graphics do matter, not as much as people seem to believe, but they do matter in the end.
Aaannndd...in the end, you answered your own question...
Despite the dick-measuring contest that many fanboys like to believe, the video game industry is out there to make money. Sony and Microsoft will indeed respond to Project Cafe.....through price cuts and features.

The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 have only just become profitable and the profits they have made are not enough to make up for the entire Xbox line since it was created ten years ago and the R&D and production costs of the PlayStation 3. Microsoft and Sony are not going to piss off their investors even more than they already have.

And again, graphics really don't matter. The Sega Master System was more powerful than the Nintendo Entertainment System, and Nintendo outsold Sega. The Sega Genesis was more powerful than the Super Nintendo and even offered the Sega CD and Sega 32X expansions and Nintendo once again outsold Sega. The Nintendo 64 was more powerful than the PlayStation and the PlayStation outsold Nintendo by a large margin. The GameCube and Xbox were more powerful than the PlayStation 2 and Sony again came out on top by a very large margin....again. The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 were vastly more powerful than the Wii and Nintendo by far came out on top.

Even handhelds have shown this trend. The Game Boy was not as powerful as the Game Gear and Lynx, they lost big time. The Game Boy Color just added color to poor Game Boy graphics and it still came out on top over the Sega Nomad and Neo Geo Pocket. The PlayStation Portable is more powerful than the Nintendo DS and again, Nintendo came out on top. History has consistently proven that the most graphically powerful console have never, ever, ever come out on top. Never.

What matters the most to consumers is price and content. Consumers liked the content of the Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Wii, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Nintendo DS better. And they were also cheaper than their competitors.

The Wii is less powerful than the 360 and the PS3 and it still kicked their butt to kingdom come, now imagine what can happen with a more powerful console, even if not by that much?
The Wii kicked the buts of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 because of one reason: price. If Nintendo releases Project Cafe at a price point too high, consumers will opt for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 due to lower price points, more games, and more features.

Do you honestly believe that Sony and Microsoft will give 2+ years advantage to Nintendo?
It's more like Nintendo gave Sony and Microsoft a 5+ year advantage and Nintendo is now playing technological catch up.

No company would do that, it would be like throw in the towel before the race started.
The only way I see Sony and Microsoft responding with new consoles next year is if Project Cafe is THAT much more graphically powerful than the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Which it won't be.

And why is that?
In the very first Bonus Round (show from gametrailers), one of the guests was a man by the name of Jason Rubin, co-founder of Naughty Dog.
He answered that same question, why don't companies do the best version of each console, his answer.....no company will ever do that.
Why?
No company is paid to do that, they are paid to make the best game possible, which in turn makes companies to the best game for ALL versions.
That´s why, when a multiplatform game goes to the Wii, 95% of the time is a diferent game (less powerful console, for the ones not paying attention), and that´s why the HD consoles are always extremely similar.
The only games that do that are exclusives, because they are made for one console from the ground up.
Exactly which takes away a lot of the graphical advantage Project Cafe has over the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

We don´t know that, we don´t know what Nintendo is cooking...
The only thing i know is, i believe it was last year, Myamoto said to be working on a new character, new Ip...he also said that Nintendo needs new Ips, more variety.
Besides, i agree, Mario, Kirby, DK..none of those need to be graphically detailed, but you have to look bigger than that, imagine Mario and co with graphics in the likes of an animated cartoon, with graphics as detailed as Toy Story or the recent released Rio.
Nintendo's games will certainly look good, no one is debating that. But we need to wait and see just HOW much better they will be.

As for Star Fox......i don´t totally agree, sure they are animals, but more important, it´s an action adventure space game...
Does someone need to post that Star Fox picture again?

Now, let´s also not forget that 85% of games on Nintendo´s consoles are exclusives, which means that can use all the graphical power of their new console to the fullest.
You know why most of Nintendo's games are exclusives, because in the early days, Nintendo had such a heavy lead that it just wasn't worth it to make other versions (like how a lot of the PlayStation 2's games were "exclusives") or the platforms are completely different (the Wii, Nintendo DS).

Now imagine that multiplatform games start to go the "wii2", on par with the current HD consoles, and if the rumors are right, Nintendo will have the upperhand when it comes to RTS and RPG because of the controller screen (hotkeys like the PC), now, on top of that, put the exclusives, with better graphics than the PS3 and 360....
But Project Cafe isn't going to be THAT much more graphically powerful than it's competition. And after poor performances from the last three consoles, third parties are going to treat Project Cafe warily and see if hardcore gamers will go and buy the Cafe versions of their games over the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions or at least be comparable, as opposed to only buying Nintendo games again.

I agree. I would love more but I always like ending with a trilogy.

The thing that gets me down the most is that allegedly theyre not even working on III yet and Im tired of these handheld releases.

I don´t know about Sony if they profitable or nor and since when, but as for the Xbox, Microsoft´s Xbox division was profitable in 2007 and 2008
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/20346/Xbox-Division-Records-Second-Profitable-Year-in-a-Row/

I don´t expect Sony to release the PS4 before 2013 unless Nintendo or Microsoft give them a reason to.

As for the investitors....
First to say that they would be against a new console is nothing more than a supposition.
Second, investors are an important part of any company, that´s a fact, but they don´t own the company, if they did, the executives might as well sit down and ask what they would want them to do next.

As for sales...the diference between the PS3 and the 360 is minimal:

US - 31.2 millon (360) vs 19.4 million (PS3)
Japan - 6.5 million (PS3) vs 1.5 million (360)
Europe and others - 23.4 million (PS3) vs 20.3 million (360)
Worldwide - 53 million (360) vs 49.3 million (PS3)
Wordwide 2011 - The PS3 is the best selling console with 3 million vs 2.6 million of the 360

Bottom line, the PS3 is outselling the 360 worldwide every week since January (remember when i said this year would be the fall of the Xbox 360?).
Yes, the numbers came from VGChartz, everyone say they are always wrong but that´s not true...yes, many times they are off 1 million more or less but when the sell are 3+ million, is that not big of a deal.
And they are never very off when it comes to the hardware

Last edited:
I hope Microsoft announces some new IPs at E3. Hopefully something not shooter related, they have that part of the market on lock-down with Halo, Gears & COD. I know COD is on PS3/PC but COD is seen as a Xbox brand by the general public.

MS should start hiring talented workers for Rare & put them to work on some new IPs or even a new Killer Instinct. Fighters have made a comeback, MS has a popular fighting franchise exclusively to themselves...Put two & two together, MS!

I want new Ips that are not Kinect
I want to see them actually giving a crap about their first party studios and buy some talented ones

But, above all else, i want a restart and a good one of....PERFECT DARK.
To have an amazing female character like Joanna Dark and don´t use, it´s borderline ridiculous.

I don´t expect none of those to happen.....unless i´m right about a new console

Isildur´s Heir;20123179 said:
I don´t know about Sony if they profitable or nor and since when, but as for the Xbox, Microsoft´s Xbox division was profitable in 2007 and 2008
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/20346/Xbox-Division-Records-Second-Profitable-Year-in-a-Row/
But two years of profitability does not make up for the fact that it has been unprofitable from when the first Xbox came out until 2007. The Xbox division is still historically in the red. And a new Xbox will once again make them lose money.

I don´t expect Sony to release the PS4 before 2013 unless Nintendo or Microsoft give them a reason to.
I think Sony will respond more to Microsoft than Nintendo. Nintendo is going in the HD market late in the game while they've been at it with Microsoft from the get-go.

As for the investitors....
First to say that they would be against a new console is nothing more than a supposition.
Second, investors are an important part of any company, that´s a fact, but they don´t own the company, if they did, the executives might as well sit down and ask what they would want them to do next.
Yes....investors own the company. And if executives go against the wishes of their investors, the investors will throw them out. It's why Disney investors threw out Michael Eisner. It's why Comcast did not take over the Walt Disney Company. It's why we have Japanese video game companies like Square-Enix and Capcom trying to be more Western because the decline of the Japanese market is making investors wary.

As for sales...the diference between the PS3 and the 360 is minimal:

US - 31.2 millon (360) vs 19.4 million (PS3)
Japan - 6.5 million (PS3) vs 1.5 million (360)
Europe and others - 23.4 million (PS3) vs 20.3 million (360)
Worldwide - 53 million (360) vs 49.3 million (PS3)
Wordwide 2011 - The PS3 is the best selling console with 3 million vs 2.6 million of the 360

Bottom line, the PS3 is outselling the 360 worldwide every week since January (remember when i said this year would be the fall of the Xbox 360?).
Yes, the numbers came from VGChartz, everyone say they are always wrong but that´s not true...yes, many times they are off 1 million more or less but when the sell are 3+ million, is that not big of a deal.
And they are never very off when it comes to the hardware
Didn't both Microsoft and Sony have excellent Christmas numbers in 2010? Mostly thanks to the extensions the PlayStation Move and Kinect have given them?

Microsoft and Sony don't need new consoles plain and simple. They still need to recoup losses from the PlayStation 3 and the entire Xbox line. The only company that needs to put out a new console is Nintendo.

Yes....investors own the company. And if executives go against the wishes of their investors, the investors will throw them out. It's why Disney investors threw out Michael Eisner. It's why Comcast did not take over the Walt Disney Company. It's why we have Japanese video game companies like Square-Enix and Capcom trying to be more Western because the decline of the Japanese market is making investors wary.
Shareholders don´t own the company, they put pressure, sure, but they don´t own it.
By your reasoning, there wouldn´t be CEOs and Presidents, and anyone that built a company from the ground up would be fu**ed as they didn´t own what they made.

A shareholder or stockholder is an individual or institution (including a corporation) that legally owns one or more shares of stock in a public or private corporation. Shareholders own the stock, but not the corporation itself (Fama 1980).

Stockholders are granted special privileges depending on the class of stock. These rights may include:

The right to sell their shares
The right to vote on the directors nominated by the board
The right to nominate directors (although this is very difficult in practice because of minority protections) and propose shareholder resolutions
The right to dividends if they are declared
The right to purchase new shares issued by the company
The right to what assets remain after a liquidation
Stockholders or shareholders are considered by some to be a subset of stakeholders, which may include anyone who has a direct or indirect interest in the business entity. For example, labor, suppliers, customers, the community, etc., are typically considered stakeholders because they contribute value and/or are impacted by the corporation.

Shareholders in the primary market who buy IPOs provide capital to corporations; however, the vast majority of shareholders are in the secondary market and provide no capital directly to the corporation.

Therefore, contrary to popular opinion, shareholders of American public corporations are NOT the (1) owners of the corporation, (2) the claimants of the profit, or (3) investors, as in the contributors of capital.

MS and Sony looking to 2014 for new consoles.

The next Xbox and the next PlayStation won't be released until 2014, if Microsoft and Sony have their way, industry sources tell Kotaku. Both companies are hoping to wait out the current generation, and extending an already elongated console life-cycle despite clear signs that Nintendo will launch its next machine by the end of 2012.

"Both MS and Sony are telegraphing to each other that they're delaying, to milk the current [generation] and fill in previous craters better," one insider who has worked with the first-party companies like Sony and Microsoft told us.
Other sources with access to first-party companies, speaking to Kotaku anonymously because they aren't authorized to be talking about Microsoft and Sony's plans, said that they too are hearing that 2014 is the target date, though some believe 2013 could happen if either company feels pushed.
Our insider believes that any new Xbox in 2013 would only be a Kinect-upgraded 360, not the next-gen console that would come in 2014. That source says that Microsoft doesn't even know what parts will be in the next Xbox. They say the company's board "is wrestling with whether to be profitable on day one," as Nintendo's Wii was presumed to be, or to once again launch a new console at a loss, which is what Sony and Microsoft usually do.
A wait for a new Xbox or PlayStation until 2014 would make the Xbox 360 the lead Microsoft gaming console for nine years and the PlayStation 3 Sony's chief console for eight. That would be an unusually long time for successful game consoles to retain their importance.
Microsoft launched the original Xbox in 2001 but quickly replaced the machine, which was expensive for the company to make, with the Xbox 360 in 2005. A more traditional console life-cycle would have positioned the Xbox 360 as Microsoft's newest machine for five years, the length of time between the first two PlayStations, or six years, the gap between the Super Nintendo and the Nintendo 64.
"I think we'll see a game of chicken between Sony and Microsoft," industry analyst Billy Pidgeon of the firm M2 Research told Kotaku. "Sony definitely isn't launching a successor before 2014 and could stand to benefit by having Microsoft launch first as PS3 builds in to North America and builds a strong position in Europe. Microsoft claims there's a lot more room in Xbox 360 for developers to max out, but here PS3 could have a strong advantage."
Pigeon believes Sony, in particular, has every reason to keep this generation going, to capitalize on the slow-launching PS3 and to maximize the "headroom" still available to developers on the powerful system.
Saying his company is "laser-focused' on its current machines and next handheld, Sony PlayStation spokesperson Patrick Seybold declined to "comment on rumors or speculation" about the company's future platforms.
Microsoft did not comment for this story by press time.
The continued prominence of the current Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 through 2013 squares with plans from publisher THQ to launch the game Devil's Third as well as a title made in collaboration with movie director Guillermo Del Toro for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2013. It would also make likely that expected but unannounced games from other publishers, the next Grand Theft Auto, for example,
Former Xbox executive Shane Kim told the press in 2009 that Microsoft would support the Xbox 360 through 2015, and the launch late last year of the Kinect sensor compelled Microsoft officials to say that the new peripheral will help expand the 360's relevance for years to come.

The slow recovery of the North American economy will also continue to discourage Microsoft and Sony from releasing new machines. "I don't think either Sony or Microsoft are interested in a new console till they can advance the technology, and they certainly don't want to launch at a $600 price point," analyst Michael Pachter of Wedbush Securities told Kotaku. "It may take till 2014 to get 2TB hard drives, uber fast CPUs and state-of-the art graphics and sell at $400."
The upshot of this is that it allows Nintendo to show its Wii successor to external game developers, as it is doing now, and to press, as it plans to do this June, according to industry sources familiar with the project, without worrying that it'll be trumped by other consoles when it launches in 2012.
While the Wii has lagged behind the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in terms of graphical horsepower, its next machine should bring it at least up to the level of technical muscle as its competitors. Should be a hit, then, according to Pidgeon, all this dawdling could end. "If Nintendo does very well with the next console," he said, "Microsoft and Sony will quickly get a lot more serious about next generation."
http://kotaku.com/#!5794000

Makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Any chance that we'll see some 'Agent' at this years E3?

Isildur´s Heir;20127653 said:
Shareholders don´t own the company, they put pressure, sure, but they don´t own it.
By your reasoning, there wouldn´t be CEOs and Presidents, and anyone that built a company from the ground up would be fu**ed as they didn´t own what they made.

I think you just misunderstood what he was trying to say. The number one priority of a publicly traded corporation is to ensure the shareholders remain happy, ie make lots and lots of money. The shareholders, while not having direct control can make decisions if they feel the company isn't doing what's necessary, ie toss out board members etc. CEO's and presidents are basically there to represent the stock holders. I don't think he meant the stock holders run the day to day business that a CEO or other administrator does, but make no mistake about it, the shareholders come first so in a way, they do own the corporations.

Sony and Microsoft to release a new console only in 2014....not going to happen, it will be sooner than that.
No company can say that with a straight face, no one can predict the future.

The Xbox 360 is not a console to last for more 3 years, it will be outdated by 2012.
Not even the PS3 will last that long, and they have more power than the 360.

When i said Microsoft would release a new console this year, i was going only by logic not by any info or rumors.
I still say that, if not this year, it will out in 2012.
And if i´m wrong, Microsoft is in for a big fall, it is already starting, it´s a matter of time (like i said).
And no, it´s not my "hate" for MS talking, just look at the numbers, every weeks it´s being outsell by the PS3 worlwide, Japan don´t care for the console and Europe is starting not to, they are losing everything except for the US.

But....if we think about it, it makes sense in the end, if MS as taught one thing in the last few years is that don´t care, so....

And let´s not forget another important thing, there is a lot of pressure from developers for new consoles to be released, DICE already said that about the upcoming Battlefield III, Crytek already said that and Ubisoft too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"