Elder Scrolls V - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the mods are better for a separate for-fun playthrough rather than the main one if they can cause this many issues. (I've never used mods)

Well, I fixed it. Looks like the 'Magic Duel: Reborn' Mod caused the issue. A clean install of the Mod fixed it though.

Unbelievable Skyrim Mod Lets You Use Dishonored‘s Powers

[YT]qCtBm7SuPFM[/YT]

Have you ever, while playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, thought, "This is great, but what it really needs is Blink from Dishonored?" If so, you are probably me. Or maybe you are Madrilous, the clever person behind a new Skyrim mod called Gifts of the Outsider.

Gifts of the Outsider adds six new abilities to the PC version of Skyrim, all from Dishonored: Bend Time, Void Gaze, Possession, Wind Blast, Devouring Swarm... and Blink.

Oh yes. Blink.

This makes me so happy.

This mod adds the six signature abilities of Dishonored into Skyrim through a quest featuring fully voice acted Outsider.

The spells are as follows:

• Blink: Leap across distances instantaneously.
  • Void Gaze: See in darkness and detect beings through walls
  • Devouring Swarm: Summon a horde of rats to distract or kill your opponents
  • Possession: Take control of a being, appearing directly behind them once the effect has ended.
  • Wind Blast: Blast away your opponents with a powerful gust of wind.
  • Bend Time: Slow time to a crawl for everyone but yourself. Great for escaping a difficult situation.

You can begin the quest by heading to abandoned houses on the shores of Lake Honrich, west of Riften.

If you wish to add the spells without completing the quest then simply use the help command from the console menu. Use help “<spell name here>” to return the spell id. Then use player.addspell <spell id here> to add it.

You can download the mod right here.

Source

Wanna know something completely ridiculous? I spent 329 hours playing this game, but I haven't finished it once.

Last edited:
LOL..i've put in more than 400 hours into FO;NV, but only finished it twice

I'm trying to figure out how to react to this observation but some people have said I remind them of Lydia. Is this a good thing?

Shingeki no Kyojin in Skyrim
[YT]QM4Ii8l0P_I[/YT]​

I'm trying to figure out how to react to this observation but some people have said I remind them of Lydia. Is this a good thing?

Haha possibly? Lydia was pretty bad ass until she got eaten by a Dragon. Sad part is I was never able to kill that Dragon.

I'll avenge you Lydia!!!
RAWR!!!
Well on second thought... Toodles!

I'll avenge you Lydia!!!
RAWR!!!
Well on second thought... Toodles!

Haha yep. I was just a young dragon born at the time. Wasnt well versed in dragon slaying. She ran off after the damn thing. Guess she forgot which one of us was Dovahkiin

If you looks like the Lydia in my game...

I'll get my amulet of Mara right now!:oldrazz:

Myself on the other hand...my friends have told me that i remind them of a cave troll...

Last edited:
I'd consider that a compliment if you are a modded Troll with the Trololol song as your voice cues.

Anyways, have any of you heard of that secret Dragonborn DLC bow that's supposed to be the best bow in the game and just how do you get it?

Did you check the various wikis?

The one I usually use says there's only four new bows for the DB DLC and none of them look that great.

Oh my God...I was robbed of a kill!!!! So the Night Mother sends me to Falkreath to kill a Seasoned Hunter for the Dark Brotherhood and what should happen but an Elder Dragon attack. Guess what happens next...the idiot target goes to attack the dragon and gets chomped. It was mission accomplished but that damned dragon stole my kill!!!

I had a similar experience. I was supposed to hunt down a Vampire for the Dawnguard. So I traveled to the cave where he was hiding. Inside, I activated my Aura Whisper and saw that the cave was quite lively. A couple seconds later, I get the Quest Accomplished message. Looks like all the Bandits I killed here before respawned and did the job for me.

Haha iv been in a similar situation. Was fighting bandits outside of a fort and a dragon showed up. Roasted everyone...then killed me. I was a novice dragon slayer at the time, not the uber bad ass I currently am.

I had a similar experience. I was supposed to hunt down a Vampire for the Dawnguard. So I traveled to the cave where he was hiding. Inside, I activated my Aura Whisper and saw that the cave was quite lively. A couple seconds later, I get the Quest Accomplished message. Looks like all the Bandits I killed here before respawned and did the job for me.

I certainly hope your Dragonborn fudged the facts to the Dawnguard about how the vampire was dispatched.

Mine, well Cicero and I picked flowers for the Night Mother and deposited them near her casket.

I found my next follower. :awesome:

[YT]tibOZufBS7g[/YT]

ONpyi9O.png

I certainly hope your Dragonborn fudged the facts to the Dawnguard about how the vampire was dispatched.

Oh, it was a glorious battle that nearly cost me my life. :o

Sure is!...especially if you like playing as female...which about 90% of the Skyrim players on PC for some reason LOL ( me included)

I only play as a male. The Dragonborn ain't no woman :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"