Football (Soccer)

3-0 Fernandes, should be done and dusted this now.

3-2, you cant make this team up some times. Game very much on.

Crystal Palace batter West Ham 5-2. Sounds like another game went cray cray.

4-3 Coventry in the 120th minute..............

Edit: Saved by VAR offside back to 3-3, cray cray continues.

What a crazy match!! Offside?

3-0 Fernandes, should be done and dusted this now.
I missed all the Utd goals. What a ridiculous comeback that would have been. Still might on pens.

We got to Pens. Well, good game for the neutrals at least. Shocking for United fans.

I left it was 3-0, I come back it's pens?! Incredible turn of events.

Casemiro gets saved easily. Terrible start.

United scrape through to the final on Pens, mad game. Coventry really really deserved it to be honest after our implosion after coasting the game.

City will batter us in the final, we are an awful side when under pressure and didnt deserve to make it another Manchester final but we have another one to "look forward too".

Clasico in a few, best possible lineups for both teams I feel, STACKED. Should be another great showdown. #HalaMadrid

Magnífico

GLta-Cro-Xo-AAYH7-U.jpg

The way that game panned out in the end, was all on the players & why some of them need to be shown the door. Yes EtH took off arguably 2 of our best player(s) in Garnacho & Mainoo, but in his defence, it was 2-0 & 3-1 at the time both went off, against a Championship side whom at that point looked relatively well outclassed, to fluff & fold a 3-0 advantage is inexcusable. The fact that we couldn't play keepball from them once it got to 3-2 should tell you the on the ball ability level of our players on the pitch.

Admittedly they did have a bit of luck with the massive deflection for their 2nd goal & the penalty AWB gave away was more ball to arm/hand than anything & if that's a penalty, then why exactly didn't Chelsea get one for the same sort of thing, if not worse, yesterday?

We scraped though in the end, but really the way that went today is an indictment on some of the players mentality.

Pretty balanced first half, great work from Vazquez to get us back in. No doubt the Yamal potential goal will still be talked about, really close call. What happens when La Liga still doesn't have goal-line technology.

Pretty balanced first half, great work from Vazquez to get us back in. No doubt the Yamal potential goal will still be talked about, really close call. What happens when La Liga still doesn't have goal-line technology.
Canal+ is reporting the ball didn't cross the line. 🔍

Bellingham wins it for Madrid in El Classico, what a season for him, Madrid pretty much nailed on for the title now 3-2.

Another one for the books, call it the Vazquez show, absolutely bossed it for us. La Liga loading. ⌛ And what a time for Bellingham to score, already 3 Clasico goals in his first season. That's also now 21 goals total as a MIDFIELDER, just writing his own legend. Crazy to think the next Clasico we see Mbappe will be in a Madrid shirt, I also can't believe that's a sentence...

Bellingham gets an injury time winner for Real in the Clasico! Hadn’t seen him get an assist or goal in La Liga for a while so good to see him getting a key goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"