Football (Soccer)

2-2 all square again, Vini Jnr makes no mistake from the spot.

Real back in it with that pen. Vini converts for 2-2 after poor defending from Kim Min-jae.

2-2 final score. Advantage Real.

Pretty equal overall then and very much all to play for in the second leg. Madrid probably happier with the home advantage in the second leg will fancy their chances. Going to be close though as these sides have a lot of threats up front.

Well VINI, vidi, vici, really our only spark tonight with a gift from Kroos. Bayern completely gave it their all against us, dominant throughout. Full advantage now going into next week, we'll no doubt 100% look to turn it on.

Fullkrug with a great finish to put Dortmund 1-0 up against PSG.

PSG hit both posts in the space of ten seconds, somehow stays out both times.

Sancho has been decent tonight. Looks a world away from his Utd form and body language

Could be ending with just the 1 Dortmund goal today. Should keep it even for the second leg.

Both sides missed a glut of chances tonight, could have really ended up anything but for some poor finishing at times. Dormtund will be happy with a slender lead but PSG will fancy their chances still if they actually start converting the chances they had. Both ties very much alive in the second leg which is what you want.

5th CL spot officially gone now.
I think its daft that any country should be getting 5 spots anyway but I guess we just picked a bad time to, as an entire collective league, have a rather disappointing European run this year except for Villa and even that is just the Europa Conference.

If it was last season we would have probably walked it.

Bit gutting for Spurs I guess who are 5th currently but then it was always in the balance if we were getting it or not.

Probably means Europa Conference for us next season, woop, woop. :funny: :zany::party::nosee:

Hopefully this motivates Tottenham to go all out against Man City and Liverpool lol
Good point. Spurs still can affect the title race if they play their best against City. I think it would be great for the league if Arsenal could win. Looks too late for Liverpool.

I think its daft that any country should be getting 5 spots anyway but I guess we just picked a bad time to, as an entire collective league, have a rather disappointing European run this year except for Villa and even that is just the Europa Conference.

If it was last season we would have probably walked it.

Bit gutting for Spurs I guess who are 5th currently but then it was always in the balance if we were getting it or not.

Probably means Europa Conference for us next season, woop, woop. :funny: :zany::party::nosee:
Any of the last few years we would have been first (usually easily), nevermind top 2. Just Sod’s Law that we drop off the first year they implement it. Spurs seem to have quite a few stories of throwing CL away so will have to see what they can do in the last few remaining games.

Columbus Crew picks up a nice 3-1 win last night in Monterrey to advance to the finals of the CONCACAF Champions Cup.

Caught up on the highlights from yesterday's game, just wasn't PSG's night. Mbappe with a night to forget (1 shot on target :grimace:) and a super goal from Fuellkrug to give Dortmund the win. All to play for next week.

Chelsea vs Tottenham 🔜

Villa get the ball in the net against Olympiakos but ruled out for a shirt-pull.

Now Olympiakos score, initially disallowed for offside but given by VAR. Villa losing 1-0.

Chelsea take the lead against Spurs while Olympiakos get a second against Villa.

Watkins!! Dude is in form and pulls 1 back. 2-1 just going into half time.

Yeah I dont think Spurs are going to be taking any points off City. They seems to have dropped off completely now.

Tough night for Villa going down 4-2 at home in the end. Going away to Olympiacos wont be easy to turn over a 2 goal difference. Looked like a mad game anyway but the level of opponent just went up a level from previous rounds of the Conference it seems now we are getting to the end.

Arsenal 1-0 up at half time against Bournemouth through a Saka penalty. Hopefully they can at least win all their games and push the race to the final day of the season.

Lovely layoff from Rice to set up Trossard for Arsenal’s second.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"