Football (Soccer)

5-0!! Chelsea also overtake Utd in the table.

No stopping City. Haaland with 4 on May the 4th, the force was strong with this one. 😆

Barca's loss today sealed our 36th La Liga title! What a team, what a season and Bellingol at it again. Debut of dreams.

GMvy-VKJWk-AAAK9s.jpg

GMw-S5gz-Ws-AEGY9-G.jpg
Congrats mate!!

Hard to keep count of how many titles you guys win. :D

Greats debut season from Bellingham yeah, hopefully he can keep building on that in the next few years and move onto another level with Madrid.

Bellingdane with the Adids Predators 🔥

And to think that Real had a lot of injuries this season. My prediction for next season is that Guler makes a strong case for 1st team football
Endrick and Guler developing while Bellingham settles in and Mbappe arrives, could be exciting times for Madrid fans.

Chelsea are either scoring plenty or conceding plenty. No middle ground with them, perhaps they will be more of a consistent threat next season.

Liverpool were 4-0 up against Spurs but oegged back to 4-2 now.

It was a good performance by Liverpool after two disappointing games in the league.
Yes, titles are done but I hope they win their last few games to give Klopp a decent sendoff.

Chelsea are either scoring plenty or conceding plenty. No middle ground with them, perhaps they will be more of a consistent threat next season.
I’m expecting them to be better and to be challenging for the euro places. I don’t think there is a definitive 4th best team in the league right now so a bunch of teams could be in the mix for that with the contenders finishing between 4th and 8th. Utd, Spurs, Villa, Chelsea, Newcastle. Maybe West Ham under new management too unless any of these teams can breakaway like Villa did this season (they might find it tougher next season balancing CL like we did). I guess we’ll also have to see if Liverpool maintain their level with a new manager.

Congrats on the title. You should never get bored or take it for granted no matter how many times you do it as things can change in this game. Happy for Bellingham as well so early in his career to be an instrumental part of it as well, incredible season he had, he could easily have been a bit part or not always been part of the side with all the talent they have but its nice he has a medal to show for it no matter what happens in the future.

Congrats mate!!

Hard to keep count of how many titles you guys win. :D

Greats debut season from Bellingham yeah, hopefully he can keep building on that in the next few years and move onto another level with Madrid.
Many thanks. :cool: Think I speak for all Madridistas when I say Bellingham took the club by storm. Incredible character on and off the pitch and already made such an impact in this new era for the club. Look forward to the future.

Bellingdane with the Adids Predators 🔥

And to think that Real had a lot of injuries this season. My prediction for next season is that Guler makes a strong case for 1st team football
Absolute GAS.

And for sure. Guler looks positioned to be Modric's heir, only up from here.
Endrick and Guler developing while Bellingham settles in and Mbappe arrives, could be exciting times for Madrid fans.
Exciting summer ahead!

Nice to see Chelsea finding momentum, seems things are finally clicking. Possible push for a Europa League spot? I imagine we'll see an entirely different more confident Chelsea next season. A plus Nkunku looks to be healthy again.

Bromley getting into league football for the first time in their history. Dennis Bergkamp's son plays for them in midfield.

Chelsea make first contact in Victor Osimhen transfer with swap deal lined up​

(Lukaku rumoured as part of the swap)

Hopefully he turns out to be a good fit. I want West Ham to consolidate top 10 at least long term (City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Utd, Spurs, Newcastle, Villa, maybe Everton/Leeds again one day) and then try and push further on the back of that base. ECL/EL would be great but could be tough if/when those teams get back to their best.

Tough night for Villa going down 4-2 at home in the end. Going away to Olympiacos wont be easy to turn over a 2 goal difference. Looked like a mad game anyway but the level of opponent just went up a level from previous rounds of the Conference it seems now we are getting to the end.
Villa seemed to have a lot of bad luck with disallowed goals, missing pens, giving away one off pens etc - but Olympiakos were aggressive and confident and it paid dividends. Turning this around in Greece would be a huge result. The manager is used to this arena and level though.

Chelsea make first contact in Victor Osimhen transfer with swap deal lined up​

(Lukaku rumoured as part of the swap)
Lawd I had forgotten Lukaku still existed let alone was still a Chelsea player in 2024.

Madness. They need a striker badly though, creating problems is not so much of a problem but Jackson just isnt a clinical striker for the Prem level.

Lawd I had forgotten Lukaku still existed let alone was still a Chelsea player in 2024.

Madness. They need a striker badly though, creating problems is not so much of a problem but Jackson just isnt a clinical striker for the Prem level.
Osimhen and a fit again Nkunku might help them solve their finishing issues up front. Lukaku at least is still an asset in Italy and can be a useful bargaining chip. I had also forgotten about him though. :D

Great movement with the ball and finish by Olise but Utd defenders just standing off him making it easier. 1-0 Palace.

Our makeshift side is looking very......well.........makeshift. Going to be a long hard match this one, Palace look far more up for it than we do at the moment. Not a total shock any of this considering we have very little of note to play for now.

Mateta, another great strike!! Utd looking terrible at the back.

Johny Evans and Casemiro as a back two is not a defense to have players running at freely at the best of times. This is woeful so far. Palace could get a hatful if this continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kimcity
    Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"