Football (Soccer)

Utd have a second disallowed goal. Doesn't look like their night, can't build any momentum and so vulnerable at the back.

Tyrick Mitchell makes it 3-0!

buzz-lightyear-sad.gif

Olise again. 4-0! Casemiro should have gone off at half time.

I would say this is a typical end of season display by a side, but we've played like this all season so.......

ETH surely cant survive any longer, this is worse than Moyes, Ole era stuff at times. The players he has brought in are just c*ap. Onana doesnt have a clue where to stand in the goal, Antony doesnt know where to run, Mount, just why. The list goes on but ETH surely cant after this embarrassment.

Thing is I'm not surprised at all. Crystal Palace were in great form before this game, our form has been atrocious. Sure you could say 4-0 is maybe more than expected but the loss itself wasn't. And yeah I think ETH is dead man walking. These games should be wins to build some optimism for the FA Cup final but how many think we have a chance there?

Down to 8th and with a negative goal difference, below Newcastle and Chelsea now. Spurs have lost 4 in a row and somehow we have got further away from them. Figure that out. Hard facts though and makes for ugly reading for any United fan, player or manager. Truelly dreadful season to be honest.

Down to 8th and with a negative goal difference, below Newcastle and Chelsea now. Spurs have lost 4 in a row and somehow we have got further away from them. Figure that out. Hard facts though and makes for ugly reading for any United fan, player or manager. Truelly dreadful season to be honest.
Finishing the season with a negative goal difference would have been unthinkable for past Utd sides. With the remaining fixtures and -3 GD after today it feels like it could easily happen.

I'm fully expecting Fulham to get a result against City and then United to get a result against us now.

Finishing the season with a negative goal difference would have been unthinkable for past Utd sides. With the remaining fixtures and -3 GD after today it feels like it could easily happen.
and Arsenal up next. We are getting nothing but a loss in that game so its only going to get worse. When you look at our stats they are similar to Fulham and Bournemouth so its not really a huge surprise the way things have gone. Hardly free scoring and struggle to keep a clean sheet, when you cant get the basics right its hard to really do much of significance. We are what we have been all season, average and 8th is where we deserve to be really to be honest. The table doesnt ever lie.

PSG Dortmund up next. Can it be a huge comeback?

Full credit to Dortmund so far, PSG will need to dig deep.

Hummels heads in from a corner for 2-0! Big job for PSG to recover now.

Hummels stepping up again to give Dortmund the lead, 0-1!

Big mountain for PSG to climb now, they just cant figure out the CL at the moment can they, talk about a monkey on your back.

So Dortmund make the final, always like it when they make it, the side I like the most in Europe after us. They will be the underdogs in the final against whoever they play but they play as a team and will make a fist of it I expect to a certain degree. They certainly wont give up without a fight even if they dont have a host of superstars.

Kind of mad that Jadon Sancho will be playing in CL final after getting axed by us, another all be it small note on this season which doesnt paint ETH in a great light. Dortmund can seem to get something out of him that we just cant, makes you wonder why he ever left them in the first place.

Dortmund a side I've always liked as well after mi Madrid. :like: Great run considering the group they had and the comeback against Atletico. Hummels the absolute MVP for the semis tie. One semifinal down and another to go. ⌛

Dortmund a side I've always liked as well after mi Madrid. :like: Great run considering the group they had and the comeback against Atletico. Hummels the absolute MVP for the semis tie. One semifinal down and another to go. ⌛
Yes, I like Dortmund and am happy to see them do well. They’ve done a lot to develop promising young talents. Hopefully they put up a good fight against whoever the CL final opponent is.

Big mountain for PSG to climb now, they just cant figure out the CL at the moment can they, talk about a monkey on your back.
There’s always something missing for PSG and now they have to replace Mbappe on top!

Looking forward to Madrid v Bayern tonight, could be an epic one. Also dont really mind who wins it now so any outcome is good.

Looking forward to Madrid v Bayern tonight, could be an epic one. Also dont really mind who wins it now so any outcome is good.
I want Kane to have an impact and I would like to see him finally win something! Otherwise, happy for @Sebastos to push for yet another CL. :cwink:

First half Neuer diff, we've had our chances much more lively. Ah the nerves and hype, VAMOS MADRID!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"