General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree that people in general support universal access (I worked on Single Payer decades ago when it really wasn't popular), I wonder what it would look like if you drilled down into that 62%. Do they all agree M4A? Do they have a different idea of what universal healthcare means?

BTW, I think Biden will move in this direction rather quickly if he's elected because that's where the political winds are blowing.

The devil is always in the details.

On election day Tuesday, you can find me in the liquor aisle of our local store.

I did this back in 2016 thinking it would just be a celebratory drink. Let's just put it this way, I will not be drinking this year.

They've had the Biden odds going up slightly. I think it's a matter of time getting closer to the election and less time for things to change rather than polling; which has remained quite stable. They had Biden's chances at 77% and Trump's at 22%.

Ruth Badar has passed away. May she rest in peace and my condolences to her family.

With that said, McConnell is going to push for the replacement and joke on those who think he will wait till after the election.
giphy.gif

Joe Rogan is of course spreading the lie that ANTIFA is lighting these forest fires.

After hearing the RBG news, I don't think the race will be close. If anything, on-the-fence voters now realize that they are the last line of defense against a tyrannical President and his Republican enablers.

And to think we could've avoided this had more on-the-fence voters swallowed their pride and voted for Hillary four years ago.

voting has already started I would bring up, not just that the election is (less than) two months away.

It's going to amp up. Our lives are at stake.

I'm going to repeat my mantra: Shame on you party purity f**ks like Michael Moore and Susan Sarandon for not pushing for Hillary in 2016 and voting third party.

After hearing the RBG news, I don't think the race will be close. If anything, on-the-fence voters now realize that they are the last line of defense against a tyrannical President and his Republican enablers.

And to think we could've avoided this had more on-the-fence voters swallowed their pride and voted for Hillary four years ago.
This is the final warning I feel. I really hope everyone who is open to voting Democrat in any way this year does so. The fence will not be a safe place to sit after another 4 years.

Rachel Bitecofer says that RBG’s death will spike D turnout, much like how the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings juiced turnout in the 2018 midterms.

I wonder if a scenario whereby McConnell pushes a quick Trump SCOTUS appointment could come back to bite them. Maybe if a conservative Justice was railroaded in before the election, could it diminish the fear factor that the GOP preaches as to “who will the democrats appoint?”
I think that there are some people who dislike Trump but would vote for him because they want a conservative Justice appointed. If that has already happened, then what’s the point of voting for him and all of his baggage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"