General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sense is that the Woodward comments are hurting Trump and down ballot. It takes some time to reflect in the polls.

My sense is that the Woodward comments are hurting Trump and down ballot. It takes some time to reflect in the polls.

At a certain point George W Bush's support really started cratering and many people points to the response to Hurricane Katrina as the Tipping Point. Do you think it is possible that we are reaching or have already reached the Tipping Point for Trump in regards to the election?

At a certain point George W Bush's support really started cratering and many people points to the response to Hurricane Katrina as the Tipping Point. Do you think it is possible that we are reaching or have already reached the Tipping Point for Trump in regards to the election?
As harsh and heartless as it sounds... I suspect that the only remaining “crater” moment left right now would be a horrific surge in Covid deaths.

He’s already hit other moments that have limited his appeal in the states he needs to win... but his support has stabilized about where it is for, what years now?

He kind of can’t crater as long as that 40% will still support him nationally.

:shrug:

If I was smarter I’d tell you. What I do know is none of the stuff helps. There’s going to be a slice of people who don’t like the supreme court issue and see the hypocrisy. I think people are getting tired of winning.

Our current political environment doesn't really allow for that anymore imo.

Are you implying Sanders or Biden are communist?? Both would be center or center-right in Finland and if that makes Finland communist you, then a word of warning. This is what happened the last time someone tried to make Finland a communist country:

abbY0NX_700b.jpg
I’m exaggerating like the post I responded to was exaggerating with labeling everything as fascist. I will say though that the rioters, looters, antifa, and the zealous loud speaker mouth breathers that the Left funds and supports are reminiscent of the Brown Shirts of early Hitler Germany. Biden is only now denouncing that to appeal to law and order moderates. Google: Sturmabteilung.

HAHAHA. Once again, if Biden is a Communist, then just call me Stalin.

Trump has said and shown very authoritarian tendencies. He loves strong-men dictators. Show me one video of Biden saying how we need a classless society, or how we need to start a dictatorship of the proletariat, or helping the workers seize the means of production.

No, really, please, show me. I need anything to not have to be drunk to cast my vote for him.
I asked you for examples for your statement, not your opinion restated and a deflection to me.

Bernie admires Fidel Castro...so Trump admiring other idiotic world leaders is now Earth shattering in politics? Obama was buddies with Bill Ayers. Stop the presses!

I asked you for examples for your statement, not your opinion restated and a deflection to me.

Bernie admires Fidel Castro...so Trump admiring other idiotic world leaders is now Earth shattering in politics? Obama was buddies with Bill Ayers. Stop the presses!
Well he probably thought it wasn't worth the effort. You asked me the other day how Trump is a fascist with examples, I did it, and then you ghosted after the answer.

Last edited:

What are you talking about? First off, Bernie isn’t running anymore, secondly when Bernie talks about Castro improving the literacy rate in Cuba, the compliment is a little more structural than when Trump admires Duterte or Kim Jong-Un, who he only admires because of the absolute power they have over their respective country’s. Thirdly, liberals went absolute nuts over that video resurfacing and used it as “definitive proof” that Bernie couldn’t survive a general election oppo attack.

Also defending Castro isn’t a hill I’d want to die on, but if you want me to defend him against the likes of Duterte and Kim, then I guess I will.

Well he probably thought it wasn't worth the effort. You asked me the other day how Trump is a fascist with examples, I did it, and then ghosted after the answer.

That's what they do. Pop in, say something ridiculous then dissappear so they don't have to answer any follow up questions. They learn it from Trump. Say enough nonsense so people forget about the last nonsensical thing you said

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back