• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, and Blade?

Vampires can easily exist already in the mcu. It can be explained away in two throwaway lines

Vampires can easily exist already in the mcu. It can be explained away in two throwaway lines

They could do it just like the first Blade movie where Blade himself and only some humans know about vampires, it wouldn't be an issue for me.

The whole point about the vampires in the Blade Trilogy was that they largely kept their activities secretive and stayed shadowy. Only a small number of humans were aware of their existence at all (plus Blade and co as well obviously), and they wanted it kept that way. That's part of the reason why the older Vampire Elders were so annoyed with Deacon Frost and co's more reckless and public actions in the first film.

So I see no reason why they could do something similar in the MCU.

Also as stated above, The Hand has been able to keep it's activities secret in the MCU for a long time, and HYDRA was able to infiltrate the government/world's largest intelligence agency for over sixty years without most people even knowing that they were still active. So there's precedent for something like this in the MCU already.

I'm still gonna be rooting for my Marvel monsters Team Up.

And no one would find it odd that SHIELD didn't know about the vampires?

Hey, we dont know everything SHIELD knows.

SHIELD didn't even know about HYDRA's infiltration in their own ranks, and that was going on for over half a century. There's also no evidence that they know about The Hand. They didn't know about The Inhumans prior to AOS, etc.

SHIELD only knows as much or as little as is necessary for the story that is being told at that particular moment.

Movie Blade is infinitely cooler than comics Blade. Give me American, movie style Blade any day

Does marvel own the rights to mobius or is he related to Spider-Man? And if so, could he partially transfer across now that marvel kind of owns Spider-Man again?

Does marvel own the rights to mobius or is he related to Spider-Man? And if so, could he partially transfer across now that marvel kind of owns Spider-Man again?

He's with the Spider-Man rights. I kind of hope that he does appear in a Blade series since as I've said numerous times, Blade has one of the best supporting casts in comics.

Same goes with the rumored Thunderbolts series and Shocker, Beetle, Joystick and Scorpion. Marvel and Sony share the Spider-Man rights but I'm not sure if Spider-Man characters outside of Peter and May Parker can appear outside Spider-Man films.

I hope that Marvel and Sony can reach a deal along the lines of, "we're boosting the profile of the Spider-Man brand" and put Morbius in Blade and do T-Bolts.

Not really. The idea that Hulk should be able to walk all over him. That'd be idiotic.

I don't see why not. The Hulk is vastly more powerful than Ghost Rider, and always has been. GR is a mid level brick on his best days, and that's being generous; I wouldn't typically say he's more bricky than Luke Cage. He just recovers from pretty much any non-magical damage. . . *eventually*. Stuff that splatters him enough can leave him out of action pretty effectively.

That would be true, for *some* portrayals of vampires. For others, it would very much not be the case. The problem is not "vampires exist", its "vampire society exists". There's only so many vampires you can have before you stretch the plausibility that society in general and those organization who deal with the weird have not learned of their existence.

Or, no, you can't plausibly say that the vampires that exist in Blade 1 could exist in the MCU, unless by that you mean "they did exist, back in the 50s, and then SHIELD found out, and then they all got massacred."

If The Hand can show up on Daredevil so can vampires.

The Hand don't need to murder people in order to eat day to day, and don't burst into flame if they walk around in the daytime. They also don't have youthful new recruits prone to going around randomly killing people in alleyways in obviously superhuman manners.

That would be true, for *some* portrayals of vampires. For others, it would very much not be the case. The problem is not "vampires exist", its "vampire society exists". There's only so many vampires you can have before you stretch the plausibility that society in general and those organization who deal with the weird have not learned of their existence.

Or, no, you can't plausibly say that the vampires that exist in Blade 1 could exist in the MCU, unless by that you mean "they did exist, back in the 50s, and then SHIELD found out, and then they all got massacred."

Ugh

Just ugh you're so wrong

It will be soooo easy to incorporate them. Literally two sentences. Pretty much anything can happen in the mcu. You're just being very close minded. Thankfully, the higher ups at marvel don't think like you do

Ugh

Just ugh you're so wrong

It will be soooo easy to incorporate them. Literally two sentences. Pretty much anything can happen in the mcu. You're just being very close minded. Thankfully, the higher ups at marvel don't think like you do

How about you actually present those "two sentences", since you seem so convinced its easy to present absolutely any entry on the entire range of possibilities for vampiredom?

How about you actually present those "two sentences", since you seem so convinced its easy to present absolutely any entry on the entire range of possibilities for vampiredom?

One sentence actually, you close minded Hyper

"SHIELD doesn't know everything"

That's it. Literally all you need to say. It's a big world, the MCU. Obviously there are still some secrets.

Just like in Blade, the world had no idea that vampires existed. Just a select few. The vampire society did everything in their power to keep their existence a secret. You clearly just don't want Blade because you can't actually think that it's impossible to incorporate vampires into this already ridiculous world. You're just being stubborn

Sorry man, you're just wrong about this. Blade can easily be introduced into the existing MCU. You just clearly lack imagination

You fail to understand that the WHOLE POINT of a cinematic comic book movie universe is to provide a foundation for anything (within reason) to happen or be introduced

Vampires in the mcu can be explained away in 1 or 2 sentences tops. The whole thing about vampires is they exist in the shadows.... If the rumor is true about Blade on Netflix, very few will have problems with whatever explanation is provided

Last edited:
I don't see why not. The Hulk is vastly more powerful than Ghost Rider, and always has been. GR is a mid level brick on his best days, and that's being generous; I wouldn't typically say he's more bricky than Luke Cage. He just recovers from pretty much any non-magical damage. . . *eventually*. Stuff that splatters him enough can leave him out of action pretty effectively.

It's unreal how little you know Ghost Rider. He would murder Luke Cage with ease, he could rip him in two simply with his chain. Again, see what Doc Strange said when GR encountered WW Hulk.

One sentence actually, you close minded Hyper

"SHIELD doesn't know everything"

That's it. Literally all you need to say. It's a big world, the MCU. Obviously there are still some secrets.

Just like in Blade, the world had no idea that vampires existed. Just a select few. The vampire society did everything in their power to keep their existence a secret. You clearly just don't want Blade because you can't actually think that it's impossible to incorporate vampires into this already ridiculous world. You're just being stubborn

Inhumans existed for years before SHIELD found out about them in the 2nd season of AOS, why couldn't the same apply for vampires?

Vampires can be a near secret society hiding just below the surface like they were in the first Blade movie.

If a secret society of evil zombie ninjas like the hand and alien mutated genetic experimented inhumans can exist in the shadows for centuries in the MCU then there is no reason vampires can't either.

Again SHIELD couldn't even figure out that a terrorist organization had been hiding inside their own ranks for decades until DAYS before their big master plan was supposed to go down.

Vampires can be a near secret society hiding just below the surface like they were in the first Blade movie.

If a secret society of evil zombie ninjas like the hand and alien mutated genetic experimented inhumans can exist in the shadows for centuries in the MCU then there is no reason vampires can't either.

This , end of story. No one can possibly argue with this, unless they just don't want to see Blade at all

Exactly, SHIELD doesn't know everything clearly, vampires could be part of that.

Blade is so perfect for Netflix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"