Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, and Blade?

Hope the new GR improves on the Sony attempts.

Last edited:
OKAY, a student here where I guard was telling me this NEW GR is supposed to be the new one with the CAR? Tell me that ain't so!!!

OKAY, a student here where I guard was telling me this NEW GR is supposed to be the new one with the CAR? Tell me that ain't so!!!

Ghost Rider meets Knight Rider?

They weren't mistaken about the possible Knight Rider movie that may be coming up... were they? Tell me they were... like even if it's a lie, tell me it plz.

There is nothing wrong with the Robbie Reyes version. It may be a smart choice to do something completely different than what was shown in the movies.

OKAY, a student here where I guard was telling me this NEW GR is supposed to be th
e new one with the CAR? Tell me that ain't so!!!

Well that would be bad. For one I really don't like the new GR. I've followed all the GR series except this new one and the one before with the girl. Just my personal obviously but another bad thing about it is that norman reedus said recently that he'd love to do GR with the flames and the BIKE and all. He may not be interested if they use a freakin car. Its rumored that daryll is the one that got killed in last episode of walking dead because he has got too many upcoming projects. GR being one of them

The real problem that I have with this is where do Marvel go next? These are the last three A-list properties that Marvel have left outside of Eternals, Man Thing, Squirrel Girl, Werewolf By Night, Howard the Duck, Thunderbolts and spin-offs for War Machine, Hawkeye, Falcon and Black Widow. (And those three should happen at some point.) White Tiger is a possibility for a Netflix series but all of them appear the most in Spider-Man, Luke Cage and Daredevil comics.

The production rights to Namor are over at Universal so even if Marvel can do something with him, he can't star in his own film. She-Hulk is in the same boat as Namor. Sony are more cooperative but it's up to them to want to do Venom and Silver Sable films in the MCU. New Warriors can't be done since Firestar is over with the X-Men at Fox. Marvel own Darkhawk but not the Shi'Ar and those rights won't revert until the rights revert from Fox. I mean, without Firestar and Darkhawk, it isn't New Warriors.

Wonder Man, Tigra, Black Knight, Stingray, Hercules and Sentry don't have enough solo material for a franchise. I can see Wonder Man and Black Knight getting one film each as an origin story but the rest are just as tied to the Avengers as a team as Scarlet Witch and Vision are. Then there are the more obscure Avengers like Spectrum, Silverclaw, Blue Marvel, Justice and Jack of Hearts who even fewer people have heard of. Then there are the outright embarrassing Avengers like Living Lightning, Rage, Deathcry and Doctor Druid.

I can see something happening on TV with younger heroes like Power Pack, Avengers Academy and Runaways? If Cloak and Dagger does well I can see that happening. I feel like Freeform (Disney Channel for Power Pack) are the best places for the MCU to grow. The problem is that those networks need to accept the pilot and if they're underwhelmed, the series won't happen. Remember the Mockingbird TV show?

And with some of the other IP that I mentioned in the first paragraph, some of them are hard to crack. Thunderbolts has so many characters that I can only see it work as a TV series but I'd love to see it happen. Eternals is also a great option and is almost certain to happen in Phase 4. Man Thing and Howard the Duck have the stigma of the previous films to overcome so I don't see either happening in Phase 4. Werewolf By Night might happen but if it does, it'll have to live in the shadow of a number of other werewolf films that have come before. Squirrel Girl is so unbelievably silly that I'm not sure if audiences could take a film like that seriously. And Hawkeye, War Machine, Falcon and Black Widow technically aren't new IPs.

So the question is, if GR, MN and Blade get their own series, where does the MCU go next? Not counting spin-offs, Eternals and Thunderbolts are the only safe bets. Everything else seems really risky.

Uh I'd hate to see the MCU Ghost Rider be introduced in Agents of Shield, which is the weakest link of the MCU. I want a Netflix treatment!

Isn't Thunderbolts similar to Suicide Squad? If features Bucky, it should count as a Cap spin-off. Eternals, I don't really know them, but I have looked for information about them and as of the moment, I feel like Marvel should just prioritize GOTG, Inhumans (and FF if already they got the rights).

After Captain Marvel, the next solo films I would like to see are Nova, Namor and Ka-Zar. Then save Moon Knight, Ghost Rider and Blade for Netflix. For spin-offs, Spider-Woman, Black Widow and She-Hulk definitely!

Last edited:
The production rights to Namor are over at Universal so even if Marvel can do something with him, he can't star in his own film. She-Hulk is in the same boat as Namor.

Just to be clear, the production rights to Namor are with Marvel. The distribution rights are with Universal. I hadn't heard the same thing with She-Hulk, but that might make sense if she's wrapped up in the Hulk rights.

The real problem that I have with this is where do Marvel go next? These are the last three A-list properties that Marvel have left outside of Eternals, Man Thing, Squirrel Girl, Werewolf By Night, Howard the Duck, Thunderbolts and spin-offs for War Machine, Hawkeye, Falcon and Black Widow. (And those three should happen at some point.) White Tiger is a possibility for a Netflix series but all of them appear the most in Spider-Man, Luke Cage and Daredevil comics.

The production rights to Namor are over at Universal so even if Marvel can do something with him, he can't star in his own film. She-Hulk is in the same boat as Namor. Sony are more cooperative but it's up to them to want to do Venom and Silver Sable films in the MCU. New Warriors can't be done since Firestar is over with the X-Men at Fox. Marvel own Darkhawk but not the Shi'Ar and those rights won't revert until the rights revert from Fox. I mean, without Firestar and Darkhawk, it isn't New Warriors.

Wonder Man, Tigra, Black Knight, Stingray, Hercules and Sentry don't have enough solo material for a franchise. I can see Wonder Man and Black Knight getting one film each as an origin story but the rest are just as tied to the Avengers as a team as Scarlet Witch and Vision are. Then there are the more obscure Avengers like Spectrum, Silverclaw, Blue Marvel, Justice and Jack of Hearts who even fewer people have heard of. Then there are the outright embarrassing Avengers like Living Lightning, Rage, Deathcry and Doctor Druid.

I can see something happening on TV with younger heroes like Power Pack, Avengers Academy and Runaways? If Cloak and Dagger does well I can see that happening. I feel like Freeform (Disney Channel for Power Pack) are the best places for the MCU to grow. The problem is that those networks need to accept the pilot and if they're underwhelmed, the series won't happen. Remember the Mockingbird TV show?

And with some of the other IP that I mentioned in the first paragraph, some of them are hard to crack. Thunderbolts has so many characters that I can only see it work as a TV series but I'd love to see it happen. Eternals is also a great option and is almost certain to happen in Phase 4. Man Thing and Howard the Duck have the stigma of the previous films to overcome so I don't see either happening in Phase 4. Werewolf By Night might happen but if it does, it'll have to live in the shadow of a number of other werewolf films that have come before. Squirrel Girl is so unbelievably silly that I'm not sure if audiences could take a film like that seriously. And Hawkeye, War Machine, Falcon and Black Widow technically aren't new IPs.

So the question is, if GR, MN and Blade get their own series, where does the MCU go next? Not counting spin-offs, Eternals and Thunderbolts are the only safe bets. Everything else seems really risky.

Yes Howard the Duck would make a funny and witty Netflix TV-MA show and can be true to Steve Gerber's creation.

Ever since that cameo at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy, one of Marvel's funniest and weirdest characters Howard The Duck could be given another chance as a TV-MA Netflix show and his cameo stunned fans of the anthro character from the Steve Gerber comics.

It can be called Marvel's Howard! It can star Emma Watson or Zoe Deutch (Lea's daughter) as Beverly Switzler and The Ringmaster can be a guest villain, Seth Green can reprise his voice role with WETA doing the effects. Sacha Baron Cohen can play Ringmaster.

The show can be a bit like Deadpool in it's deadpan 4th wall breaking sense of humor meets Roger Rabbit and Sunny in Phildelphia. It can have some guests like She-Hulk (She is a friend of Howard and his and Beverly's lawyer), Man-Thing, Dr. Strange and others. It can be Marvel's answer to Fox's Deadpool.

I mean if the original film was considered a failure (even though it's a guilty pleasure of mine) just like how the Fox Daredevil film was considered a failure (but good in it's director's cut which is better than the butchery) as Fox gave back the rights to Daredevil to Marvel Studios as Marvel made people like Daredevil better as much as Fox made Deadpool likable than Wolverine Origins then Marvel/Disney can make Howard likable again even have James Gunn-co write the script and have a talented comedy director who is a fan of the source material for the job. And if audiences accepted a talking raccoon, maybe this duck is next and based on the modern incarnation from the recent comics and classic comics by Steve Gerber. Seth Green can co-create/write the show since he is a fan of the Howard comics since he was a kid and can do justice to Gerber's creation.

If the Daredevil show made everyone forget the 2003 film as much as the upcoming Punisher show will make everyone forget the last 3 attempts, the upcoming Ghost Rider show will make everyone forget the Sony attempts etc. then this ideal show of mine can make people forget about the 1986 film (Despite i do like it as a guilty pleasure) as Marvel has done better than just licensing their products to other studios in the past (except Deadpool which Fox has done well).

Yes Howard the Duck would make a funny and witty Netflix TV-MA show and can be true to Steve Gerber's creation.

Ever since that cameo at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy, one of Marvel's funniest and weirdest characters Howard The Duck could be given another chance as a TV-MA Netflix show and his cameo stunned fans of the anthro character from the Steve Gerber comics.

It can be called Marvel's Howard! It can star Emma Watson or Zoe Deutch (Lea's daughter) as Beverly Switzler and The Ringmaster can be a guest villain, Seth Green can reprise his voice role with WETA doing the effects. Sacha Baron Cohen can play Ringmaster.

The show can be a bit like Deadpool in it's deadpan 4th wall breaking sense of humor meets Roger Rabbit and Sunny in Phildelphia. It can have some guests like She-Hulk (She is a friend of Howard and his and Beverly's lawyer), Man-Thing, Dr. Strange and others. It can be Marvel's answer to Fox's Deadpool.

I mean if the original film was considered a failure (even though it's a guilty pleasure of mine) just like how the Fox Daredevil film was considered a failure (but good in it's director's cut which is better than the butchery) as Fox gave back the rights to Daredevil to Marvel Studios as Marvel made people like Daredevil better as much as Fox made Deadpool likable than Wolverine Origins then Marvel/Disney can make Howard likable again even have James Gunn-co write the script and have a talented comedy director who is a fan of the source material for the job. And if audiences accepted a talking raccoon, maybe this duck is next and based on the modern incarnation from the recent comics and classic comics by Steve Gerber. Seth Green can co-create/write the show since he is a fan of the Howard comics since he was a kid and can do justice to Gerber's creation.

If the Daredevil show made everyone forget the 2003 film as much as the upcoming Punisher show will make everyone forget the last 3 attempts, the upcoming Ghost Rider show will make everyone forget the Sony attempts etc. then this ideal show of mine can make people forget about the 1986 film (Despite i do like it as a guilty pleasure) as Marvel has done better than just licensing their products to other studios in the past (except Deadpool which Fox has done well).

I can see it happening. I also feel like Hawkeye would make for Good TV. They both debuted in films but they also would work best as a series since they can both be done cheaply. Howard a bit less so but only as much as Alf of Dinosaurs.

Black Widow and War Machine both debuted years apart. Their stories are usually both miniseries and War Machine is way too expensive to do on TV.

I don't feel like Falcon should get a spin-off until Phase 5 when Nick Spencer's run wraps.

And Marvel really need to pay Universal for the Hulk and Namor distribution rights back. Universal don't want to make Marvel movies while Marvel want to expand their universe. They should just pay up. Its time for a Hulk sequel and it's also time for a Namor film and a She-Hulk TV show.

And I still feel like there's room for Black Knight and Wonder Man as stand-alone films. Black Knight would mostly be flashbacks as a dying Nathan Garrett gives Dane Whitman the Ebony Blade and we see the stories of the various Black Knights from Sir Percy onwards. Wonder Man would be all about the death and resurrection of movie star Simon Williams. Simon is brought back to life by his arms trafficker brother the Grim Reaper and rebels against him. Both end their films by joining the Avengers after the credits. Sony just recently announced that they want a shared Spider-Man universe with Marvel having complete control which means that the Venom film is now officially DOA and is going to be part of the MCU if if ever does happen.

I would skip the Sentry altogether since he's too similar to Blue Marvel and not as well liked by the fans. Blue Marvel, Tigra, Silverclaw, Jack of Hearts and Stingray would all appear in other films but wouldn't get their own and the Avengers would be split into two teams to compensate. Nova would join the Guardians of the Galaxy.

And I hope that the Fantastic Four return from Fox since Fox are out of chances and really need to give the property up.

Marvel should also go up to four a year with January used for riskier films. Ihumans are struggling so badly in the comics that I'd can the film altogether until the final year.

I'd actually skip Eternals since there's just no room for it, even if production went up to 4 a year. I'd also can Ant-Man 3 since I predict that we'll get more than one Spider-Man film since Sony will want their lone property to get a new film more than once every 4-5 years and Ton Holland aging out of the role is something that nobody wants to see.

This would be my ideal Phase 4 (assuming that Moon Knight, Ghost Rider and Blade hit before 2020)

TV Series

Disney Channel - Power Pack

Freeform - Runaways, Avengers Academy

ABC - Thunderbolts, She-Hulk

Netflix - Elektra, Shang Chi

2019 Films (now that Inhumans is scrapped)

Summer - Iron Man: Armor Wars (Last time with Downey in the role. Zeke Stane and Ghost as villains. Tony injects himself with Extremis which is explained to have a de-aging effect and fakes his death at the end with a large explosion.)

Holiday - Spider-Man 2 (Spider-Man in black costume. Peter starts college. Gwen and Randy introduced. JJJ, Brock and JRR at the Daily Bugle also appear. Scorpion as big bad. Shocker as enemy who teams up with Spider-Man at the end but both wind up in The Raft. Venom appears at the end of the film.)

2020 Films

January 2020 - Black Widow (Yelena Belova as villain)

May 2020 - Hulk: Ground Zero (First appearance of Joe Fixit personality. Leader as villain. Rick Jones and Marlo Chandler appear.)

July 2020 - Thor: The Dark Gods (Perrikus as big bad. Jake Olsen persona appears.)

November 2020 - Fantastic Four (Annihilus as big bad. Doom appears at the end of the credits)

2021 Films

January 2021 - Black Knight (Series of shorts all dealing with the history of the Ebony Blade)

May 2020 - Black Panther: Doomwar (Doctor Doom is the villain)

July 2021 - Spider-Man: Vengeance of Venom (Venom as antagonist)

November 2021 - War Machine: Dragon Seed (Real Mandarin introduced, Fin Fang Foom as big bad. New Iron Man cast who appears in the third act to reveal that he's alive after all.)

2022 Films

January 2021 - Wonder Man (Grim Reaper as big bad)

May 2021: Captain Marvel: Live Kree Or Die (Lunatic Legion as villains)

July 2022: Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme (Shuma Gorath as big bad but won't appear until final battle. Silver Dagger is the antagonist for most of the film.)

November 2022: Guardians of the Galaxy: Annihilation (Annihilus returns as a villain again)

2023 Films

January 2023 - Captain America: The Captain (The government demand the name Captain America back and John Walker takes over as the new Cap. Serpent Society as big bads although Diamondback defects.)

May 2023 - New Avengers: Atlantis Attacks (Attuma as big bad. Namor as villain for first act.)

July 2023 - Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage (Spider-Man and Venom team up to fight Carnage who's escaped The Raft with a number of other inmates.

November 2023 - Mighty Avengers: Kang Dynasty (Kang conquers Earth overnight. It's up to the Avengers to stop him but with his dying breath he destroys reality.)

2024 Films

May 2024 - Secret Wars: Part 1 (Beyonder as villain. Doom usurps power at the end. The X-Men U is also part of the film as worlds collide on Battleworld which is now the nexus of all realities.)

July 2024 - Secret Wars Part 2 (Doctor Doom as villain. The aftermath merges the MCU with the X-Men and creates a new universe. Fox retain their production schedule and Marvel gain script and costume approval but otherwise Fox still retain most creative control.)

November 2024 - Inhumans (Because it had to happen at some point.)

Phase 5 would be Dark Reign. The final two films would be Under Siege and then Siege. Green Goblin would be the big bad for this phase and make his presence felt in every single film. The Thunderbolts are now the Dark Avengers. Tony Stark is now wanted by SHIELD for his actions in Armor Wars. Green Goblin also kills Gwen Stacy. The Phase 5 Hulk film would be a gangster film set in Las Vegas. Wonder Man and Black Knight won't get sequels. Eternals would debut here. Venom and Silver Sable would get films. The Captain America film would be an adaptation of Red Zone.

Phase 6... I don't know how it should go yet but Hobgoblin would be part of it.

Wonder Man/Black Knight before Inhumans? Really? They probably would just appeared in Avengers or in another MCU film. But a solo film? I don't see that happening.

And I don't see them doing Secret Wars Battleworld ever and well at least not in the next decade.

I can see it happening. I also feel like Hawkeye would make for Good TV. They both debuted in films but they also would work best as a series since they can both be done cheaply. Howard a bit less so but only as much as Alf of Dinosaurs.

Black Widow and War Machine both debuted years apart. Their stories are usually both miniseries and War Machine is way too expensive to do on TV.

I don't feel like Falcon should get a spin-off until Phase 5 when Nick Spencer's run wraps.

And Marvel really need to pay Universal for the Hulk and Namor distribution rights back. Universal don't want to make Marvel movies while Marvel want to expand their universe. They should just pay up. Its time for a Hulk sequel and it's also time for a Namor film and a She-Hulk TV show.

And I still feel like there's room for Black Knight and Wonder Man as stand-alone films. Black Knight would mostly be flashbacks as a dying Nathan Garrett gives Dane Whitman the Ebony Blade and we see the stories of the various Black Knights from Sir Percy onwards. Wonder Man would be all about the death and resurrection of movie star Simon Williams. Simon is brought back to life by his arms trafficker brother the Grim Reaper and rebels against him. Both end their films by joining the Avengers after the credits. Sony just recently announced that they want a shared Spider-Man universe with Marvel having complete control which means that the Venom film is now officially DOA and is going to be part of the MCU if if ever does happen.

I would skip the Sentry altogether since he's too similar to Blue Marvel and not as well liked by the fans. Blue Marvel, Tigra, Silverclaw, Jack of Hearts and Stingray would all appear in other films but wouldn't get their own and the Avengers would be split into two teams to compensate. Nova would join the Guardians of the Galaxy.

And I hope that the Fantastic Four return from Fox since Fox are out of chances and really need to give the property up.

Marvel should also go up to four a year with January used for riskier films. Ihumans are struggling so badly in the comics that I'd can the film altogether until the final year.

I'd actually skip Eternals since there's just no room for it, even if production went up to 4 a year. I'd also can Ant-Man 3 since I predict that we'll get more than one Spider-Man film since Sony will want their lone property to get a new film more than once every 4-5 years and Ton Holland aging out of the role is something that nobody wants to see.

This would be my ideal Phase 4 (assuming that Moon Knight, Ghost Rider and Blade hit before 2020)

TV Series

Disney Channel - Power Pack

Freeform - Runaways, Avengers Academy

ABC - Thunderbolts, She-Hulk

Netflix - Elektra, Shang Chi

2019 Films (now that Inhumans is scrapped)

Summer - Iron Man: Armor Wars (Last time with Downey in the role. Zeke Stane and Ghost as villains. Tony injects himself with Extremis which is explained to have a de-aging effect and fakes his death at the end with a large explosion.)

Holiday - Spider-Man 2 (Spider-Man in black costume. Peter starts college. Gwen and Randy introduced. JJJ, Brock and JRR at the Daily Bugle also appear. Scorpion as big bad. Shocker as enemy who teams up with Spider-Man at the end but both wind up in The Raft. Venom appears at the end of the film.)

2020 Films

January 2020 - Black Widow (Yelena Belova as villain)

May 2020 - Hulk: Ground Zero (First appearance of Joe Fixit personality. Leader as villain. Rick Jones and Marlo Chandler appear.)

July 2020 - Thor: The Dark Gods (Perrikus as big bad. Jake Olsen persona appears.)

November 2020 - Fantastic Four (Annihilus as big bad. Doom appears at the end of the credits)

2021 Films

January 2021 - Black Knight (Series of shorts all dealing with the history of the Ebony Blade)

May 2020 - Black Panther: Doomwar (Doctor Doom is the villain)

July 2021 - Spider-Man: Vengeance of Venom (Venom as antagonist)

November 2021 - War Machine: Dragon Seed (Real Mandarin introduced, Fin Fang Foom as big bad. New Iron Man cast who appears in the third act to reveal that he's alive after all.)

2022 Films

January 2021 - Wonder Man (Grim Reaper as big bad)

May 2021: Captain Marvel: Live Kree Or Die (Lunatic Legion as villains)

July 2022: Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme (Shuma Gorath as big bad but won't appear until final battle. Silver Dagger is the antagonist for most of the film.)

November 2022: Guardians of the Galaxy: Annihilation (Annihilus returns as a villain again)

2023 Films

January 2023 - Captain America: The Captain (The government demand the name Captain America back and John Walker takes over as the new Cap. Serpent Society as big bads although Diamondback defects.)

May 2023 - New Avengers: Atlantis Attacks (Attuma as big bad. Namor as villain for first act.)

July 2023 - Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage (Spider-Man and Venom team up to fight Carnage who's escaped The Raft with a number of other inmates.

November 2023 - Mighty Avengers: Kang Dynasty (Kang conquers Earth overnight. It's up to the Avengers to stop him but with his dying breath he destroys reality.)

2024 Films

May 2024 - Secret Wars: Part 1 (Beyonder as villain. Doom usurps power at the end. The X-Men U is also part of the film as worlds collide on Battleworld which is now the nexus of all realities.)

July 2024 - Secret Wars Part 2 (Doctor Doom as villain. The aftermath merges the MCU with the X-Men and creates a new universe. Fox retain their production schedule and Marvel gain script and costume approval but otherwise Fox still retain most creative control.)

November 2024 - Inhumans (Because it had to happen at some point.)

Phase 5 would be Dark Reign. The final two films would be Under Siege and then Siege. Green Goblin would be the big bad for this phase and make his presence felt in every single film. The Thunderbolts are now the Dark Avengers. Tony Stark is now wanted by SHIELD for his actions in Armor Wars. Green Goblin also kills Gwen Stacy. The Phase 5 Hulk film would be a gangster film set in Las Vegas. Wonder Man and Black Knight won't get sequels. Eternals would debut here. Venom and Silver Sable would get films. The Captain America film would be an adaptation of Red Zone.

Phase 6... I don't know how it should go yet but Hobgoblin would be part of it.

You like my ideal cast for Marvel's Howard show?

In the comics, yes. Robbie Reyes. Before that, Ghost Rider had a female host. Marvel is/was totally lost on how to use Ghost Rider.

In the comics, yes. Robbie Reyes. Before that, Ghost Rider had a female host. Marvel is/was totally lost on how to use Ghost Rider.

Robbie Reyes is helpful in that it sort of streamlines the mythology, by ignoring the very vast complications that Blaze/Ketch/Alejandra used. I wish that the new book had continued, because it was pretty good.

Wow, that's quite a list for phase 4 and beyond.

I've already given my 2 cents on TV show. However, pertaining to the movies I think that first and foremost I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts yet pertaining to an "Infinity Watch" movie in phase 4. This would tie in and follow-up the Avengers: Infinity War movies with a new superhero team!

Robbie Reyes is helpful in that it sort of streamlines the mythology, by ignoring the very vast complications that Blaze/Ketch/Alejandra used. I wish that the new book had continued, because it was pretty good.

I actually liked how rich the old mythology was and wanted Alejandra's story to continue. Instead Marvel scrapped her for Robbie.

But Marvel are doing Robbie anyway.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/07/01/marvel-agents-of-shield-ghost-rider-cast/

He lacks any real villains other than Mister Hyde who also fights Daredevil, Hulk and SHIELD. He's only had 12 issues. And instead of getting a Netflix series, he's getting a season of AoS.

This is just a massive middle finger to everyone who loved the longest-lasting Ghost Rider mythos and it'll ensure that we'll never see Johnny, Dan or Alejandra.

This is just a massive middle finger to everyone who loved the longest-lasting Ghost Rider mythos and it'll ensure that we'll never see Johnny, Dan or Alejandra.

No it doesn't.

Introducing the Inhumans on AoS didn't ensure that we'll never see the Royal Family. Feige has on various occasions confirmed that the movie will be made, it's just delayed because of the schedule reshuffle.

Having this Robbie guy to intro the supernatural into the ABC show does not mean we won't have the other versions on Netflix or even film.

Makes sense. Marvel is smart, they know they need to change things up for properties like this that have already been done before on film. People keep getting angry in the Homecoming thread about the changes like Stark being involved, but Marvel knows if you're rebooting a property you need to avoid serving people the same meal they've already had several times before.

I'm less annoyed about them using Robbie Reyes than I am about it being on AoS. As much as I love Ghost Rider, I refuse to watch that show.

Then you'll have to make that choice, which is part of the point of this move, no?

I'm less annoyed about them using Robbie Reyes than I am about it being on AoS. As much as I love Ghost Rider, I refuse to watch that show.

That's why they're doing the most obscure Ghost Rider first on AoS. If they put Blaze or Ketch on there, they'd waste that character's character development.

The way that I'd do it is have Reyes appear first on AoS. Then if it's successful, do something with Blaze on Netflix for one season where Blaze is already Ghost Rider and has been for some time. He's fighting the Orb and Centurious. Orb (Drake Shannon) is the man who injured Craig Simpson and he's been working for Centurious. Johnny has been hunting down Drake for years. We see Johnny's origin in flashbacks. The last episode has Johnny killing both Orb and Centurious and losing the power of Zarathos since Mephisto just wanted Centurious dead. Dan Ketch is shown being the next host of Zarathos as a cliffhanger in case there's a second season.

Season 2 would have Johnny being a supporting character who's training Robbie while Dan does his own thing since Dan's rogues gallery has always been better than Johnny's and Robbie's is non-existent.

The way I see it, its just to promote Ghost Rider comics or bring more awareness to Ghost Rider and at least they are going with the most obscure Ghost Rider. Same thing with the Inhumans.

AOS.... like the movies don't even acknowledge them so far. Like personally, I pretend that MCU is just the movies and the Netflix shows. The first season of Agent Carter was good, but I don't need to watch it to get the full MCU picture.

Sun! What's up dude, long time! Are you reading the new GR with Reyes? If so, is it any good?

The way I see it, its just to promote Ghost Rider comics or bring more awareness to Ghost Rider and at least they are going with the most obscure Ghost Rider. Same thing with the Inhumans.

AOS.... like the movies don't even acknowledge them so far. Like personally, I pretend that MCU is just the movies and the Netflix shows. The first season of Agent Carter was good, but I don't need to watch it to get the full MCU picture.

Yeah, that would assume that there is currently a Ghost Rider comic. There isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"