Halo Halo: Infinite

Yes, very nice to look at. Looking forward to a whole game in that engine.

did they give a release timeline?

thanks.

so it looks like 2019 is gearing up to be a big year for Xbox exclusives, with this, Crackdown 3, Ori, and Gears 5. plus, I'm sure at least one of the several studios MS just acquired will have something ready to go, too.

unfortunately, that just makes 2018 look rather sparse. what's left for the year? Forza Horizon??

Last edited:
The graphics are superb, but what really got me excited was the shift in art direction back to something reminiscent of Halo 2/3. This brief teaser trailer looked more like Halo than the last two games did.

Halo's multiplayer has gotten so convoluted in recent years, that I'd love for them to simply get back to the basics here.

Last edited:
The graphics are superb, but what really got me excited was the shift in art direction back to something reminiscent of Halo 2/3. This brief teaser trailer looked more like Halo than the last two games did.

Halo's multiplayer has gotten so convoluted in recent years, that I'd love for them to simply get back to the basics here.

Yes it does look more like Halo 2 and 3 than 4 and 5. Very good looking game for sure.

thanks.

so it looks like 2019 is gearing up to be a big year for Xbox exclusives, with this, Crackdown 3, Ori, and Gears 5. plus, I'm sure at least one of the several studios MS just acquired will have something ready to go, too.

unfortunately, that just makes 2018 look rather sparse. what's left for the year? Forza Horizon??

Oh yeah didn’t think about Gears and Halo in the same year. I thought they’d always keep them in separate years but maybe it’s a decision because the console might be near the end of its life and they will go back to keeping them separate when the new gen begins with one as a launch title and the other as a follow up.

I have doubts this comes out next year if all they have to show right now is a teaser trailer showing off the game engine.

yeah, at first, I was under the impression Halo Infinite was coming out in 2019.

but after reading up on the post E3 analysis/commentary, I doubt it will be a 2019 title.

Gears 5 will probably be the big 2019 title. So, Halo will probably be 2020 or later.

it may very well be a launch title for the next gen Xbox. or, like Zelda BOTW, both a swan song for the current X1 and a launch title for the next Xbox.

The graphics are insane. When is the release date?

yeah, at first, I was under the impression Halo Infinite was coming out in 2019.

but after reading up on the post E3 analysis/commentary, I doubt it will be a 2019 title.

Gears 5 will probably be the big 2019 title. So, Halo will probably be 2020 or later.

it may very well be a launch title for the next gen Xbox. or, like Zelda BOTW, both a swan song for the current X1 and a launch title for the next Xbox.

That would make sense. :up:

I prefer Halo and Gears being staggered.

That would make sense. :up:

I prefer Halo and Gears being staggered.

yeah, makes sense to stagger them especially as they are 2 of your (MS) flagship franchises.

anyways, I just hope the X1X will be able to run Halo Infinite, as well as other launch/early next-gen Xbox titles, even at sub-optimal performance compared to next Xbox.

The X1X will be like what the OG X1 and X1S are now to the X1X when the next Xbox arrives.

yeah, makes sense to stagger them especially as they are 2 of your (MS) flagship franchises.

anyways, I just hope the X1X will be able to run Halo Infinite, as well as other launch/early next-gen Xbox titles, even at sub-optimal performance compared to next Xbox.

The X1X will be like what the OG X1 and X1S are now to the X1X when the next Xbox arrives.

Being the main multiplayer franchises too, they can take up a lot of time of fans in launch year so you definitely want them to release in different years.

Being the main multiplayer franchises too, they can take up a lot of time of fans in launch year so you definitely want them to release in different years.

yes. that too.

Just watched the teaser and it was so beautiful!! :hmr::hmr::ilv:

Oh right, fine with me.

hqdefault.jpg

Halo Infinite Has Microtransactions? - The Rundown - Electric Playground
1.2K views14 hours ago Published on09/17/2018
Today in the Rundown, we have new intel about Halo Infinite, but some of it might disappoint you. We also get the latest on the controversy surrounding loot boxes and whether or not they count as gambling, have an early look at the new Joker movie starring Joaquin Phoenix, find out what big Superman character is coming to the small screen DC universe, and finally, have some reassuring news about the troubled next James Bond movie!

also Confirming the video above

20 hours ago
HALO INFINITE Will Have Microtransactions And A New Anti-Cheat System
The next installment in the Halo franchise, Halo Infinite, will include the infamous microtransactions as well as a new anti-cheat system in the PC version of the game. Here is more info.Read more

source: EPN.tv&GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

In an alternate reality, micro-transactions are federal offenses that hold a maximum prison sentence of 25-to-life.

Last edited:
Project Scarlett exclusive.

I like the new character. A buddy for Chief

Need to see gameplay! Wonder when this planned for release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"