Halo Halo: Infinite

Project Scarlett exclusive.
My understanding is it's a launch title for Project Scarlett, but it's still going to be available on the XBox One family of consoles.

The trailer definitely looked more like Halo than the last two games. We'll see.

Yeah, I read somewhere else that it's cross gen too. I think most (if not all) titles will be.

I can't remember Halo 5's ending. How did chief end up in that ship and what's the timeline between the ending and this game?

I can't remember Halo 5's ending. How did chief end up in that ship and what's the timeline between the ending and this game?
It's been a while since I played it, but I couldn't sworn the last we see of Master Chief he is on the Elites' home planet with the Arbiter, Locke, and Halsey.

I've been waiting for a group of friends to get around to it and they are free to do it now so I'll work on completing the game.

Anyone tried the new Reach yet?

Played through Reach recently and I had forgotten how much I love that game. Still holds up!

Played through Reach recently and I had forgotten how much I love that game. Still holds up!
Yeah, it's my favourite for multiplayer and I love the campaign too.

3 is favorite campaign and multiplayer but Reach may have to be a close 2nd

3 is favorite campaign and multiplayer but Reach may have to be a close 2nd
3's campaign was epic yeah. I just put a lot more hours into the Reach multiplayer. I couldn't even get online the first couple of years of Xbox 360. :D

I'm glad Reach's multiplayer is still active. Love my master chief collection even more now

I'm glad Reach's multiplayer is still active. Love my master chief collection even more now
Yeah, this is something I'll always want to come back to.

Cool beans. I liked the Brutes.

hopefully Infinite will be accessible to players brand new to the Halo series. Not just in terms of gameplay but also story.

Hopefully they have better art directors. The armor sets in Halo 5 were 98% garbage.

it's definitely time to see actual gameplay from this instead of just CGI trailers and cutscenes.

I’m sure we’re getting gameplay this time. Probably either first or last in the show.

Cover art:
halo_infinite_keyart_primary_vertical-748a0db8be6c497d86f83ad76265060f.png

This looks CRISP AS ****, fam.

I always welcome Chief with open arms!

I hope this one is as influential to the future of gaming as the first 3 were to the past.

I like how Chief is as much of a badass as Doomguy but differentiated by his more genial persona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"