Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Ava is an in demand creator with a lot of projects in the fire, so I can see how New Gods may fall by the wayside.

With Dany however it really just seems like people often either reading into her tweets (again, she represents people other than Henry) or her just teasing stuff out for attention. I don't even have anything against her personally. I'm sure she's lovely. But we've been getting these little hints and "the cape is still in Henry's closet" posts for several years now and it's amounted to nothing.

She literally manages one of the biggest movie stars on the planet right now.
And said movie star always promotes or teases stuff himself. I follow The Rock on IG. Whenever he has something up his sleeve he lets people know

You're right though. Her Superman teases have amounted to nothing which is why I think this is about Mass Effect. Especially after Cavill himself teased it last week

And said movie star always promotes or teases stuff himself. I follow The Rock on IG. Whenever he has something up his sleeve he lets people know

You're right though. Her Superman teases have amounted to nothing which is why I think this is about Mass Effect. Especially after Cavill himself teased it last week

If it's Mass Effect, and that's a big if, it could be a game project.

Meaningless at this point. Hasn't she done this before and it amounted to nothing? It's hilarious how desperate DC/Henry Cavill fans are.

Isn't that the pure definition of what being nda'ed is? Not allowing to say? Let's say Cavill is signed, sealed and delivered. Just for ****s and giggles. We won't know because of the nda, thus, "nothing seems to be happening" because nothing is allowed to be happening on the studios watch until they say so.

So you mean to tell me that Dany Garcia has absolutely no clue whatsoever about the bombardment of Superman news where she gets bombarded with nothing but Cavill stuff on the daily and how these events have unfolded about Henry being out and she conventionally posts today about how she can't say anything because of nda's?

Tell me...what other fanbase of her clients are nonstop asking her for? What other clients does she represent? Are they bombarding her with information about said clients?

I'll wait.

The problem is when "nothing seems to be happening" after she's been saying these sorts of things for 3 years. I'm sorry I'm not optimistic. If someone still is, cool, more power to them and I won't try to harsh their buzz. But I've been waiting here since 2018 for some news, some update, some sliver of something tangible, and nothing's materialized. Not only has nothing materialized, but we've now had a reboot with a new actor confirmed to be in development, which is more than we can say for any potential Cavill Superman sequel.

I'm done getting excited over Dany's Twitter teases or the scooper of the week hearing from "reliable sources" that there's been a possible sign of movement at the studio. I'm expecting nothing. Not anymore. If reliable outlets like Deadline and THR announce tomorrow Cavill is back for Flashpoint and Black Adam, I'll be the first person kissing the ground. But I'm not sitting around being patient and telling myself it's happening. Not until I get some damn good concrete evidence.

Last edited:
We're all pretty much in the same state of mind with this rollercoaster. What is there to be disappointed by anymore? I was convinced 50 times over HC was done. But still, we just can't say for an absolute fact that Henry Cavill is 100% out of the role. Can't do it, not when there are multiple projects that are materializing that very well damn be the ones that he's connected to. Until there's no more projects lined up to where he can show up, there's hope of his involvement. It's what being a fan represents. Fans held out for Brandon. Let Cavill fans hold out for Henry. It's not hilarious. It's what fans are called upon to do, especially in this day in age.

Isn't that the pure definition of what being nda'ed is? Not allowing to say? Let's say Cavill is signed, sealed and delivered. Just for ****s and giggles. We won't know because of the nda, thus, "nothing seems to be happening" because nothing is allowed to be happening on the studios watch until they say so.

So you mean to tell me that Dany Garcia has absolutely no clue whatsoever about the bombardment of Superman news where she gets bombarded with nothing but Cavill stuff on the daily and how these events have unfolded about Henry being out and she conventionally posts today about how she can't say anything because of nda's?

Tell me...what other fanbase of her clients are nonstop asking her for? What other clients does she represent? Are they bombarding her with information about said clients?

I'll wait.

There have been varying levels of those rumors for like four years, and they've amounted to nothing.

Let's Talk Superman, And The 'Aquaman Effect' - Revenge of The Fans

Waitaminute, waitaminute!

If somehow, someway that miraculously happens, I'm not going into hiding. I am running in with the charging bull!:D

Better start sharpening those horns blacksuit.

Meaningless at this point. Hasn't she done this before and it amounted to nothing? It's hilarious how desperate DC/Henry Cavill fans are.

Honestly I am a huge Cavill fan and I think he's "Superman perfection" but with that being said I'm not desperate at all, I just want to see Superman done right, with or without Cavill (preferably with). I was told about Cavill's contract bits by someone whose info I trust and so I'm sticking with my belief, Danny Garcia's tweets mean very little to me.

P.S. I have some exclusive news regarding Abrahams's 'brotha' Superman (spoiler warning)
Blacksuit Tra-el is Abrahams's black Superman!!!!!!:wow::eek::gngl:

Regarding #2

They pitched their version of Superman movie but maybe WB didn't like that ? They did hear them but weren't happy with their pitch ?

Mark Miller (who works with Vaughn) maybe had a take that was not fitting into DCEU, more else-worlds. McQuarrie had GL as part of his story (Tom Cruise as Hal ?) , adding GL in story would make WB unsure of the project.

Then they pitched their stories when old (Tsujihara) regime was in charge at WB, when they were looking for buyout of WB by AT&T, which means they were avoiding spending money on big budget movies. Bad timing by McQuarrie and Cavill.

After buyout by AT&T, we know that Superman was on table when James Gunn was offered a choice to direct a DC movie.

According to McQuarrie WB simply didn't give him an answer, seemed disinterested, so he passed on. You maybe right and it was all just a case of bad timing, but boy passing on a writer/director like McQuarrie is just asinine, nice one Warners.

You are correct about Vaughn's /Millar's pitch because it has nothing to do with DCEU but Vaughn gave the impression that it was he who didn't want to do it cos Millar was exclusive with netflix so he couldn't work on superman and so Vaughn didn't want to do it without him.

I heard a theory that WB passed on McQuarrie and Vaughn because of JJ and it is very possible that JJ is planning to produce both (DCEU and black Superman) projects, which might be true.

It’s amazing how miserable some people are cause SUPERMAN fans have hope.

I’ve long said I expect Henry to show up as Superman again be it in the Flash, Shazam 2, Black Adam etc. We haven’t gotten to that stage yet, the fact is if he is in those or is coming back that the reason we likely haven’t heard is NDAs because they don’t want us to know yet. Those projects haven’t even happened yet, plus and I think this is a huge point, we are behind in development of said projects thanks to the virus. The hope doesn’t just come from Dany dropping hints, it comes from Cavill saying “the door isn’t closed” plus we know they were in talks as late as last year.

It’s amazing how miserable some people are cause SUPERMAN fans have hope.

I’ve long said I expect Henry to show up as Superman again be it in the Flash, Shazam 2, Black Adam etc. We haven’t gotten to that stage yet, the fact is if he is in those or is coming back that the reason we likely haven’t heard is NDAs because they don’t want us to know yet. Those projects haven’t even happened yet, plus and I think this is a huge point, we are behind in development of said projects thanks to the virus. The hope doesn’t just come from Dany dropping hints, it comes from Cavill saying “the door isn’t closed” plus we know they were in talks as late as last year.

A new movie is getting produced. Superman & Lois is on TV. Sounds like things are going well.

Imagine passing on McQuarrie in favor of JJ and some dude that's never written a script

WB gonna WB

He wrote Wrong Answer for director Ryan Coogler. Also, who says he's doing the only draft?

WarnerMedia Unveils J.J. Abrams Mega Deal - Variety

Warner Bros. signed a huge exclusive deal with Bad Robot valued at half a billion dollars. Like it or not, they are in the JJ Abrams business now, and they want him to do projects for them.

Last edited:
I will always keep believing in and for Henry :super:

I believe in Henry...as The White Wolf.

geralt-of-rivia-a-disabled-protagonist-1606232827944.jpg

Imagine passing on McQuarrie in favor of JJ and some dude that's never written a script

WB gonna WB

The incredibly stupid thing is they could have done both. Literally nobody thought Henry Cavill was not a good casting as Superman lol, what is the point of recasting? Apart from pissing off fans and such a huge following Cavill already has, which WB seems to be an expert at. Its like if Marvel suddenly recast Hemsworth as Thor after Thor 2, but Marvel wont do that because they dont like shooting themselves in the foot.

And before someone says they didnt want the "baggage" of previous films/storylines, they could have easily done a soft reboot like The Suicide Squad is doing? Because literally no one, be it Snyder, Gunn, or Patty seems to care about continuity, but nah, that would make too much sense.

The incredibly stupid thing is they could have done both. Literally nobody thought Henry Cavill was not a good casting as Superman lol, what is the point of recasting? Apart from pissing off fans and such a huge following Cavill already has, which WB seems to be an expert at. Its like if Marvel suddenly recast Hemsworth as Thor after Thor 2, but Marvel wont do that because they dont like shooting themselves in the foot.

JJ Abrams wants to make his own story with his own Superman and doesn't want to be tied to Cavill and the Zack Snyder films?

Cavill had a good physique and looked good in the blue suit, but it wasn't that great of a performance either.

Now you sure as hell know that ain't true, lol.

Really? I'm surprised. I always thought even those who were not fans of the movies thought Henry was a great casting as Superman.

Really? I'm surprised. I always thought even those who were not fans of the movies thought Henry was a great casting as Superman.
Nah, there's plenty of us who think he sucks both as an actor and as Superman. Which is not to say everyone who dislikes Snyder films dislikes Henry, because that's not true either. I do believe plenty of "Snyder haters" still think Henry could've been good with different material. But there's also a substantial contingent who think it can't all be blamed on the material, that his performances are wooden, and that he just doesn't have "it."

A new movie is getting produced. Superman & Lois is on TV. Sounds like things are going well.

And they’re exploring the multiverse, we’ll have seen 3 BIG screen Batman’s across the next couple of years.

Henry Cavill is convincing only in UNCLE and Snyder's films. He's terrible in everything else. He couldn't even deliver a single line properly in MI: Fallout.

we all like cavill as superman, but what kind of story u want to make with him ?..its seem like his arc is complete.

i understand jj abrams wanting to start fresh, its like matt reeves with Batman, whoever believed he was hired to make that batfleck film is playin himself

we all like cavill as superman, but what kind of story u want to make with him ?..its seem like his arc is complete.

i understand jj abrams wanting to start fresh, its like matt reeves with Batman, whoever believed he was hired to make that batfleck film is playin himself

That clickbait website Small Screen UK and Edward Lauder probably. And probably Mario-Francisco Robles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"