Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

At least the theme is showing up somewhere.

Rumor coming out of Atlanta.

Also, isn’t Shazam filming outdoors in Atlanta right now?

Yup, both Shazam and BA are filming in Atlanta right now and in the case of Shazam it only started filming about 2 weeks ago and for a film of this size I'd expect a shooting schedule of atleast 3 months so just because you won't hear anything about Cavill being on set in the coming weeks or even the coming 2 months doesn't mean he won't be in the movie.
As I said before, it is possible that Cavill's presence will be kept hidden if his scenes are shot in a sound stage so even if we hear nothing about Cavill being on either sets doesn't mean he won't be in either movies because I'm willing to bet the kent farm that Superman will feature in both films in some capacity.

7yudk26q93571.jpg

Are we supposed to assume Gunn is referring to Cavill's version?

The "canon" in these movies is so wonky you can argue he's talking about the new black Superman

Gunn is refering to the comics here and a classic John Byrne story. In THE comics its about the real DCU Superman.

At this point I have a hard time believing that Cavill returns to the role, even if I hope he does. But weirder things have happened. Like Affleck coming back for THE Snydercut and Flash movie.

The "canon" in these movies is so wonky you can argue he's talking about the new black Superman

Thus far nothing Gunn has said indicates his film takes place outside the DCEU. He's already said he considers the first flick more or less canon even if he's not going to dwell on it.

Supergirl S just revealed.

It's Cavill's S. The dots are all connecting guys. #SasheCalle #blackadam #shazam2 #HenryCavillSuperman.

Carry on.

Welp.

E4V37U4UcAI5r5N

Last edited:

I remember reading an interview, from one of the film's VFX artists, that they couldn't simply recolor Henry's suit. Instead, some shots required them to take Henry's head and place it onto a new CGI body double with the black suit.

I'm willing to bet that this is one of those shots since something just looks off about Henry's neck area.

I remember reading an interview, from one of the film's VFX artists, that they couldn't simply recolor Henry's suit. Instead, some shots required them to take Henry's head and place it onto a new CGI body double with the black suit.

I'm willing to bet that this is one of those shots since something just looks off about Henry's neck area.
Here only the cape and part of the neck is CGI, as initially they had CGI-Red cape in original theatrical version.

The suit is digitally re-coloured in most of the scenes, Only shot where they used CGI suit was in one scene. It's the first scene in this gif.

5665a0078b62abe3749ead6fcd62ea6f98e1d6d9.gif

It's also funny to point out that the 'CGI' Superman in this has the MoS/BvS hair part to the left side, while Cavill in this film parted his hair to the right in this film.
Examples:
0dac4782faf3dea35378f71eebd1a44d316b4582.gifv

r9QXDAV.gif

Just one of those quirky things you can't unsee when you've noticed it

It's also funny to point out that the 'CGI' Superman in this has the MoS/BvS hair part to the left side, while Cavill in this film parted his hair to the right in this film.
Examples:
0dac4782faf3dea35378f71eebd1a44d316b4582.gifv

r9QXDAV.gif

Just one of those quirky things you can't unsee when you've noticed it
Kinda like the cgi MOS cavil after he killed Zod now holding a dead Lois with papa Darksied putting a hand on his shoulder.

Witchers director gushing over Henry Cavill and how he is always kind and professional and what he brings to the set. Always on time. Always prepared. Always knows his lines. Shakes each and everyone's hand on set before filming.

That is the sound of Grace Randolph's head exploding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"