Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

E7AGcVbVcAAIu-b

Someone working on Flash said he got to work on the film and saw Henry and Ben share a scene together. Called it a dream come true to see it.

WB ninjas made him take it down.

ViewerAnon said two of his trusted sources ever said Cavill is in Flash.

I was gonna post that rumor earlier but then I read this.

Normally I'd be loathe to even mention something by Gonzalez, but he literally just broke the Blue Beetle news tonight before any of larger outlets, and was subsequently backed up by the actor in question. And was the one who did the Wrap story last year that Cavill was in negotiations to return. As of right now it sounds like a deal still hasn't been signed.

Last edited:
I've learned never to doubt ViewerAnon. WB ninjas taking down a post is pretty significant. The cookie trail just lines up way too much guys. Henry posted weeks ago that he was on his way back to the states for work and Deadline reported we haven't seen the last of Cavill's Superman.

Umberto has got on the Henry Cavill Superman gravy train. He went on a string there with Henry showing up vs Black Adam.

So what do they do? Announce this thing or continue to keep it a surprise? DC Fandome 2 a possibility?

The guy who made the Tweet claimed he himself was taking it down and urged people to screencap it. Seems sus.

1luurvcmc0f71.jpg

I'm gonna be honest, that plus the Umberto thing about the lack of a contract leads me to believe that this dude could just be talking out his you know what for publicity, especially since the rest of his page appears to be crypto currency crap.

Like I said, I wouldn't even have mentioned Gonzalez otherwise (since he just got a rumor about Affleck not donning the suit in Flash wrong) had it not been for the Blue Beetle news proving correct before anyone else had it. That to me says he has some sort of reasonable source either at the studio or with their ear to the ground.

If Henry actually does show up I'll be jumping for joy but I need something more concrete than this dude's word.

Looking forward to finding out. I think it's the worst kept secret at this point and painfully obvious. The Henry Cavill Superman smoke has been on fire for far too long. They're sitting on this thing. ViewerAnon is a legit dude.

Last edited:
I'm giving this leaker the benefit of the doubt. Only someone with legit ties to the production could've leaked that Flash pic

I was gonna post that rumor earlier but then I read this.

Normally I'd be loathe to even mention something by Gonzalez, but he literally just broke the Blue Beetle news tonight before any of larger outlets, and was subsequently backed up by the actor in question. And was the one who did the Wrap story last year that Cavill was in negotiations to return. As of right now it sounds like a deal still hasn't been signed.

Umberto’a Twitter vs Umberto via the Wrap tells the story. If it’s from his own Twitter there’s a good chance it’s BS, for example:

via his Twitter:

- Snyder Cut isn’t happening (this is after people had posted it was after that Nov 2019 date and we know now it was true);
- Affleck will have a small cameo in the Flash but we won’t see his Batman. We now have set pics of his stunt double as Batman;
- WB aren’t happy with Zachary Levi as Shazam. He’s in Shazam 2.
- Tom Holland won’t be returning to the MCU. This was just before it was announced he was.

dudes a clown and he only post these things when he’s pissed he didn’t scoop it. Anything via the Wrap he has to be 100% on.

I've learned never to doubt ViewerAnon. WB ninjas taking down a post is pretty significant. The cookie trail just lines up way too much guys. Henry posted weeks ago that he was on his way back to the states for work and Deadline reported we haven't seen the last of Cavill's Superman.

Umberto has got on the Henry Cavill Superman gravy train. He went on a string there with Henry showing up vs Black Adam.

So what do they do? Announce this thing or continue to keep it a surprise? DC Fandome 2 a possibility?

I hope Fandome 2, don’t even have to say where he’s showing up just have him come out and say he’s back. But given how last Fandome went I won’t hold my breath. “The biggest announcements” and all we got that we didn’t know were 2 video games reveals lol

I'm giving this leaker the benefit of the doubt. Only someone with legit ties to the production could've leaked that Flash pic

yeah still take it with a pinch of salt but him posting that image makes you think there could be legitimacy to it.

yeah still take it with a pinch of salt but him posting that image makes you think there could be legitimacy to it.

That set pic was insane. What more legitimacy does it take from a guy who literally posted a set pic lol. That's crazy. It also looks like Flash is standing in snow. Fortress?

I think it's still tricky on what and how they announce. I got scolded with 8th degree burns from last Fandome. That **** was ridiculous. I'd hope they can make up their Superman vacant ground from last time. That crap was rough last year. Great event. Just not for Supes fans.

That set pic was insane. What more legitimacy does it take from a guy who literally posted a set pic lol. That's crazy. It also looks like Flash is standing in snow. Fortress?

I think it's still tricky on what and how they announce. I got scolded with 8th degree burns from last Fandome. That **** was ridiculous. I'd hope they can make up their Superman vacant ground from last time. That crap was rough last year. Great event. Just not for Supes fans.

I’m hoping DC Fandome is a little more streamlined this time, there was sone dumb filler stuff it could have done without. Let’s hope this time out we get something concrete with Supes.

Im not yet expecting any Supes movie news for a long time. My optimism on that front has gone out the window. I think its clear WB’s taking a break from him for a while and focusing on other stuff.

At least we have Superman and Lois which is damn good and satisfying a lot of us.

Im not yet expecting any Supes movie news for a long time. My optimism on that front has gone out the window. I think its clear WB’s taking a break from him for a while and focusing on other stuff.

At least we have Superman and Lois which is damn good and satisfying a lot of us.
I still have major doubts about S&L I think when they make the season longer it will start to go down hill. I am just hoping for a good solid 3 seasons from them. If I can get that I'll be pleased.

I still have major doubts about S&L I think when they make the season longer it will start to go down hill. I am just hoping for a good solid 3 seasons from them. If I can get that I'll be pleased.

I’ll take two good solid seasons and be happy with that. The quality is will inevitably cliff dive, its just the natural fate of these long form network tv shows.l

WB isn't taking a break from Superman. In live-action alone, we just got Henry in ZSJL. We currently have Tyler on S&L. And we will have the Ta-Nahesi Coates and MBJ Superman projects coming in the future.

It's just a question of how they will proceed with Henry and which version of Supes will be in the DCEU proper.

Last edited:

I don't know about that, if anything there might be an overload of Superman in the coming 2 years.
There is S&L, an upcoming HBO animated series, a confirmed 'black Superman' movie in development, a confirmed Smallville animated series in development and an alleged Val Zod series in development.
Now, it should be noted that 'in development' doesn't mean it will happen, but still, that's alot of Superman, which I don't mind at all, neither will anybody else if the product is good.

As for Cavill, I said it before and will keep saying until there is confirmation otherwise, Cavill is NOT out as Superman, they'll do an 'MCU spidy' with him where they'll introduce him in several guest appearances, get the audience excited (assuming those guest appearances are done well) and then give him his long awaited solo(s).

Interesting times afoot for Superman.

I have a feeling the Abrams/Nahesi Coates Superman project will not be happening and instead will get the MBJ/Val Zod project. Which I am ok with because I’m over anything Abrams related

And hopefully we hear something about a Cavill related Superman project soon

I have a feeling the Abrams/Nahesi Coates Superman project will not be happening and instead will get the MBJ/Val Zod project. Which I am ok with because I’m over anything Abrams related

will see what happens but starting to have a feeling the JJ/Coates film is a PR stunt (the timing) and MBJ’s project looks more promising and fits the multiverse, they could be playing with Affleck and Cavill since JK is back and clearly The Rock is trying to get Cavill back (Garcia’s comments re give what the fans want)

There's a certain conspiratorial segment of the fanbase that keeps insisting the Abrams movie was just a PR stunt, and it seems like they're forgetting the hundreds of millions that WB paid to get Abrams' Bad Robot under their umbrella to begin with.

You don't pay someone half a billion for a PR stunt to try and distract away from a little known actor's tweets, and a new Superman movie was almost certainly something that was discussed even before any deals were signed. Abrams is a huge Superman fan and had been trying to get his own movie off the ground for years. Do y'all actually think that wasn't seriously discussed until Ray put the studio on blast for enabling the abuse during the reshoots?

Last edited:
I don't know about that, if anything there might be an overload of Superman in the coming 2 years.
There is S&L, an upcoming HBO animated series, a confirmed 'black Superman' movie in development, a confirmed Smallville animated series in development and an alleged Val Zod series in development.
Now, it should be noted that 'in development' doesn't mean it will happen, but still, that's alot of Superman, which I don't mind at all, neither will anybody else if the product is good.

As for Cavill, I said it before and will keep saying until there is confirmation otherwise, Cavill is NOT out as Superman, they'll do an 'MCU spidy' with him where they'll introduce him in several guest appearances, get the audience excited (assuming those guest appearances are done well) and then give him his long awaited solo(s).

Interesting times afoot for Superman.

I hope you’re right mate

I’ve always defended JJ but hearing some of his ideas recently yikes. HBO max just passed on Overlook too, this is turning out to be a bum deal for WB.

will see what happens but starting to have a feeling the JJ/Coates film is a PR stunt (the timing) and MBJ’s project looks more promising and fits the multiverse, they could be playing with Affleck and Cavill since JK is back and clearly The Rock is trying to get Cavill back (Garcia’s comments re give what the fans want)

yup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"