Isabela Merced IS Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl

I’m really pulling for her. Any actress that had to work with creepy-ass Michael Bay early in her career deserves to go on to bigger and better things.

Yeah, I was listening to the catch and release podcast a while ago and one of the actresses said Michael bay would walk by and put signs on women actresses designating how hot they are to him. Such a gross guy

Yeah, I was listening to the catch and release podcast a while ago and one of the actresses said Michael bay would walk by and put signs on women actresses designating how hot they are to him. Such a gross guy

Yeah, as I understand it, he originally cast Megan Fox in Bad Boys 2 when she was 16 and was going to have her play a bartender. But then they told him he couldn’t have her handling alcohol since she was a minor. So the creeper then thought it would be a much better idea to have her dance under a waterfall. Ugh.

With her being Hawkgirl, they introduce her first but if anything Hawkman should have been used first but that's just me. But with Hawkgirl appearing in this film, it only begs the question of if she gets her own solo franchise in the DCU

with Hawkman recently used in Black Adam they probably just didn't want to recast the character so, soon (and mostly stick to characters we haven't seen, yet)

but, by having at least HawkGirl in this it establishes that both exist in this new universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"