James Bond: 007 - Spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if it was already posted.

tumblr_nm1p88os3e1rf9hn3o1_1280.jpg

Reminds me of the crane fight in CR but x100.

:awesome:

Oh, God. That's so ****ing cool.

I like how they're going out there a bit more with the stunts. By this point, they've really earned the ability for Craig's Bond to do these things. But again, though my concern still stands, I hope they don't get cocky and go too far. Mendes is great but he's still unproven in this direction. He's earned my trust though so that's why I'm more optimistic about it.

As Gareth Mallory, the newly-appointed M, continues fighting political pressures that threaten the future of MI6

I was just thinking that, if this film takes place shortly after Skyfall as the trailer implies, then this part of the plot-synopsis suddenly makes sense. If this is fairly shortly after Silva's (very public) attack on a British gov't meeting (while trying to kill the previous M), then whoever is arguing against MI6 (I'm guessing Andrew Scott's character) has a much more convincing argument.

If that was Tom Cruise there would be no stunt man.

Heh! :D

:awesome:

Oh, God. That's so ****ing cool.

I like how they're going out there a bit more with the stunts. By this point, they've really earned the ability for Craig's Bond to do these things. But again, though my concern still stands, I hope they don't get cocky and go too far. Mendes is great but he's still unproven in this direction. He's earned my trust though so that's why I'm more optimistic about it.

Wasn't the awesome pre-credits action sequence in Skyfall shot by the second unit?

I don't know actually. I thought Mendes did direct a good amount of it.

Unlike other films, I could instantly tell, no, not tell, but feel when a sequence was shot by the second unit. How? The 2nd unit photography did not have anywhere near the finesse of Deakins. I know the first shot of Istanbul, right after the eye popping dolly shot of Craig walking to the doorway was 2nd unit, because the framing and the movement of the camera was instantly inferior.

Some HQ Screens:

501v9v.jpg

This picture (as well as the scene it is in during the trailer) reminds me of The Court of Owls. It is a very eerie scene (and picture) and I think it looks great and suits Spectres (the organisation) tone perfectly.

Unlike other films, I could instantly tell, no, not tell, but feel when a sequence was shot by the second unit. How? The 2nd unit photography did not have anywhere near the finesse of Deakins. I know the first shot of Istanbul, right after the eye popping dolly shot of Craig walking to the doorway was 2nd unit, because the framing and the movement of the camera was instantly inferior.

Step back everyone, we got ourselves an expert.

Great catch, never knew. I like the joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back