James Bond 24 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some countries, they'd probably translate it as "The Gynaecologist." :p

007 in Spectapussy

13341__10_adams_l.jpg

With pleasure, sir... :p

Loved those quips :p

It wasn't a quip. That's what Brosnan said every time he was interviewed about his new Bond film and how he wanted to peel back the layers of Bond to find out what made him tick as a character.

It wasn't a quip. That's what Brosnan said every time he was interviewed about his new Bond film and how he wanted to peel back the layers of Bond to find out what made him tick as a character.

:hehe:

Edit: Sorry, TARDIS malfunction. come back tomorrow

Last edited:
Which new title is that?

Maybe they'll call it "Spectre 'Nother Name?" :p

Consider this as fact
Baz Bamigboye just tweeted this:

"@BazBam: LaBellaDonnaForte #MONICABELLUCCI a #BOND WOMAN to be reckoned with.Check http://t.co/EHHkHbH3YC tomorrow. https://t.co/ak0bkX32Hu"

Imagine if it's called 'The Property of a Lady', Monica Belluci being the head of Quantum, thus her property. And SPECTRE stomps in, creating a turf war led by Waltz's far more dangerous Blofeld.
Why not?

TPOAL can work as a title. People will know it's a Bond film after all the commercials.

Why not?

TPOAL can work as a title. People will know it's a Bond film after all the commercials.
I didn't say it couldn't. I actually made the case.

However, I'm half expecting this Spectre title to become a reality. We shall see though.

It doesn't seem as definite as last time when everyone seemed to know that Skyfall was the title. Was that because of a website, or because Adele had an album cover already? Or was there already a logo?

It seems far more secret this time round, which is good.

It doesn't seem as definite as last time when everyone seemed to know that Skyfall was the title. Was that because of a website, or because Adele had an album cover already? Or was there already a logo?

It seems far more secret this time round, which is good.
Indeed. I am pretty excited about this reveal. It could be anything. And I'll be here when the live stream starts. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"