Birds of Prey Jurnee Smollett-Bell is Dinah Lance... Drake... she's Black Canary, ok?

:ilv: :hrt: :ilv:

b5X03VoS_o.jpg

I wonder if we get an Oliver Queen cameo or reference

Is that photoshopped or is her hair blondish now?

Well at least the fishnets looks to be guaranteed if the film’s teaser is anything to go by.

the more i look at it, the more i like it. hope her power displays are impressive.

Looks like she's a Singer who becomes a vigilante as the story goes, could be origin story of BC.

tumblr_pm20lxP2i51qg0u4go4_500.gif

She'll probably wear a different outfit at some point and I think the shorts with fishnets look of the DC Rebirth continuity will suit the aesthetic of this movie.

Anyone able to brighten it up a bit?

tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo1_250.gif

A thread dedicated to our first big screen live-action Black Canary.

Here's that creepy manip from the other thread, by the way, in case anyone wants to see it.

DoRguSgX0AEhNKp.jpg
This manip spoiled my expectations.

tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo1_250.gif

A thread dedicated to our first big screen live-action Black Canary.

Here's that creepy manip from the other thread, by the way, in case anyone wants to see it.

DoRguSgX0AEhNKp.jpg
Wow, that manip makes her look great for the character. I hope someone involved sees it.

Based on the close up with the mic I had hope because her outfits should've an easy transition to the "edgier" DCCU. Now they give her corn rows, a nose ring, long loose jacket instead of short tight. I'm hoping that's a stage costume but still . . . . ugh fool me once . . . .

Still a year before they even have to do any press for the movie, but I really hope she doesn't get hammered with questions about her brother's bull****.

I'm sure they'll work to shield her but it's coming. Even with any other projects she's working on. Though the way the media was taken in initially they may want to distance themselves from it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"