Birds of Prey Jurnee Smollett-Bell is Dinah Lance... Drake... she's Black Canary, ok?

ELHgqhuW4AEbR3_

it's like a blink and you'll miss it thing in the trailer.

Hear reports she'd like a spinoff (im sure most folks would lol) but if she turns out good I think a movie with her and Green Arrow would be a cool and unique choice trying to think if we have ever seen a superhero movie about a couple?

Hear reports she'd like a spinoff (im sure most folks would lol) but if she turns out good I think a movie with her and Green Arrow would be a cool and unique choice trying to think if we have ever seen a superhero movie about a couple?

I'd be down for a Green Arrow and Black Canary movie. But I'd still prefer an actual BoP movie showcasing her relationship with Barbara and how much of a unit they are.

Antman and Wasp? But would be cool to have her film introducing GA and becomes a GA film lead by BC.

I'd be down for a Green Arrow and Black Canary movie. But I'd still prefer an actual BoP movie showcasing her relationship with Barbara and how much of a unit they are.

I hope they do her spin off after BOP sequel and/or Batgirl solo

Ive been wanting a film starring BC and GA since I saw how awesome they were in the Injustice 2 game. Their scenes together were so fun but we gotta see what her character is like in this.

Ive been wanting a film starring BC and GA since I saw how awesome they were in the Injustice 2 game. Their scenes together were so fun but we gotta see what her character is like in this.
Yeah it's very much depending on how Jurnee does (and if she is good about getting a male lead she has big chemistry with as I want to be able to buy them as a couple) this is genuinely one of the only comic book romances I would be interested to see get fleshed out now.
tumblr_nl9l7myQAz1uo0qfuo1_1280.png

I'm really liking what I've seen of Jurnee in this role so far.

She has oodles of charisma. I just wish they'd given her a more comics accurate look.

I think she came up better here than Mary Elizabeth Winstead but still rather underdeveloped. I feel like a lot of her story got taken out since this is basically Harley Quinn's story.

Both BC and Huntress were equally good IMO.

She does really well. I enjoyed her scenes though I was scratching my head with a choice Jurnee made as an actress before the last fight.

Loved her the most. I need her in another film asap.

Yeah next to Harley Quinn her character was really the only one that seemed to get the most amount of development at least compared to other characters in the movie .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"