Last Video Game You Played 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battlefield 3 - finally almost reached ranked 45.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Tried Sleeping Dogs as it's free on 360 but it's kinda meh so far.

Finally got around to completing RAGE, I must say, the game was actually pretty good. Last gun battle was a little easy, but still a fun game

I started Rage some time ago. I got bored as it was mostly drive here, kill everything moving, drive back, get new mission, repeat. Does it get better?

I started Rage some time ago. I got bored as it was mostly drive here, kill everything moving, drive back, get new mission, repeat. Does it get better?

Well...TBH, those type of missions continue throughout the game, the gun battles get pretty intense. Trust me, I purchased the game when it came out and played it off and on. Over the holidays, I kind of "re-discovered" it, and it wasn't that bad. Give it another try.

I loved Rage.

Been playing a lot of Dead Rising 3. So much damn fun

I think I'm addicted to Fallout too much for my post apocalyptic games. I'll give it another try sometime though.

I started up Kingdoms of Amalur, it seems okay if a little boring.

What it did end up doing was make me want to play Mass Effect again, so I ended up buying the Mass Effect Trilogy off of PSN. I played through the three games on Xbox, looking forward to diving back in again.
One of the DLCs for Amalur is awesome. I forget the name but will look it up tomorrow if I remember. Would definitely recommend that even if you don't love the rest of the game, well as long as you like it a bit lol. I was kind of bored at the start too.

Assassin's Creed IV on PS4. Pretty amazing. I haven't played an Assassin's Creed game since the first one, but IV is pretty accessible.
If you ever plan on going back you can't go wrong with II.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

If you ever plan on going back you can't go wrong with II.
I agree. That was my first AC game, as well as the first game I owned on my PS3 and I highly recommend it to anyone who's interested in an AC game.

I think I'm addicted to Cookie Clicker.

Yeah, I know :(

Same as always... Warhawk and LittleBigPlanet 2.

Got a PS4 for Christmas and haven't opened it yet, any recommendations for a must have game? Was thinking either AC4 or NFS. I almost feel bad that it's in my closet looking down at me, but I still love PS3.

I think I'm addicted to Fallout too much for my post apocalyptic games. I'll give it another try sometime though.

Join the club:woot:

Batman: Arkham Origins

Me too. I'm about a third of the way into it. It's enjoyable but definitely the weakest of the Arkham games. It feels a lot like an expansion pack for Arkham City rather than its own experience and design-wise it has some objective flaws.

WWE2K14
Topspin 4

MegaMan Legends

Still love it even today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members