• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last Video Game You Played 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bored of all my games, so I threw in GTA V after more than two months and started the story again.

played assassins creed 4 black flag on ps4...dexent enough game but controls and collision detection are a bit naff...
looks great tho!

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Assassin's Creed IV - Freedom Cry

Resident Evil 4

Did you play Lego Marvel?

Yes indeed! I liked it a lot, but I finished the story, did a few other things, messed around and now I have no current desire to play it. I'm finding that with a lot of games in the last couple of years, though I think it has more to do with me than the games.

I just beat Demon's Souls! I definitely prefer Dark Souls, I think the open world they made in Dark is phenomenal and they improved on just about everything in the right way, but it was worth it to finally get through Demon's.

Section 8 pc

Playing through The Last of Us again, this time on Survival +

Toy Soldiers

Bioshock Infinite. Not really impressed so far.

The Wolf Among Us

I got it when XBL was offering for free, they sold me on the season pass; I think I'm going to pick up the first volume of the comics when I'm done with my current backlog of comics.

Stormrise pc

Borrowed a ps3 to finish up Last of Us. It's good stuff, gameplay is very boring but the story and characters easily make up for it, definitely not the best of the year but its top 5.

Dead Rising 3: Broken Eagle. Pretty good dlc so far

Finally got Mortal Kombat. Finished the story mode, now on to the challenge tower.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Best one in the series, better than U3.

Fables: The Wolf Among Us.

Great game. I'm getting the season pass.

Tried out the Sleeping Dogs demo. Pretty solid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"