The Amazing Spider-Man Less CG, More STUNTS In Amazing Spider-Man

Meh, I want more fight scenes and display of power Of course seeing as how Lizard is all cgi......

Do we even know what Viaual effects house is handling the CG?

Damn Sony, you couldn't let WETA Digital handle the movie, because couldn't bare to have your crappy CGI company easily outdone by your better!

You bastards!

Last edited:
SONY using SONY Imageworks.......like they did in the last three movies...my surprise level is maximum.

And the best CGI within those three films was Spider-Man 2, imo. Plus, the transformation of Sandman.

^If that's true, then I hope Sony Imageworks will do a better job with this movie.

Ouch. I dont know that.......:csad:

Yup. GL's CGI sucks.

I'm not a Sony Imageworks fan, but I really don't see how these effects look bad.

Besides...They have a lot of time to work on the effects and Spider-Man isn't Green Lantern. TAS will probably have one full CG character (Lizard) and Spider-Man will be CG for some scenes. Green Lantern has a large part of the movie that takes place in space with many CG characters and even the costume of the main character is CG. Can't really compare the two movies based on the ammount of CGI they'll have.

^If that's true, then I hope Sony Imageworks will do a better job with this movie.

I think part of the reason why the CGI is a little poorer in that film is because about 80% of the environments and things in film are CGI, which means that you have less time to polish each individual thing. So, more CGI = less polished.

The Amazing Spider-Man has a better advantage over GL because they're doing a lot more practical stuff, in real environments no less, so the stuff that is CGI in the film will get more attention and looked polished by the time the film is completed. Not to mention that the film is almost done filming and still has over year of post-production to work on the VFX and stuff like that.

I think this film will be fine.

The suit looks fine - a little fake - but that works into the idea that its a construct of the ring.

The Aliens look horrible.

I think part of the reason why the CGI is a little poorer in that film is because about 80% of the environments and things in film are CGI, which means that you have less time to polish each individual thing. So, more CGI = less polished.

The Amazing Spider-Man has a better advantage over GL because they're doing a lot more practical stuff, in real environments no less, so the stuff that is CGI in the film will get more attention and looked polished by the time the film is completed. Not to mention that the film is almost done filming and still has over year of post-production to work on the VFX and stuff like that.

I agree 110% with you. I cant say it better than this. :atp:

Really I cant say anything right now till the trailer released. Omg I cant wait to see the trailer! Arghh.

Last edited:

After reading what you posted, I agree, too. :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"