Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 86

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Superman_

Man Of Steel
Reaction score
Continuation of Part 85.

Just getting it started now. I will add the link to the old thread once it is closed.

wait!! is this new or something?

No thread manager to automatically start the new threads anymore huh?

This new format really doesn’t seem like a step forward to me. Don’t get me wrong, some things are cool about it.... but you’d think they’d just add things instead of adding and subtracting.

It was just a matter of time before Nolan filmed and released a movie in which no one knows a damn thing about it including the title. :funny:

Well I gotta assume that Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Morgan Freeman or Michael Caine will probably be in it.

No thread manager to automatically start the new threads anymore huh?

This new format really doesn’t seem like a step forward to me. Don’t get me wrong, some things are cool about it.... but you’d think they’d just add things instead of adding and subtracting.
Eh, I personally hated making multi-part threads. It made searching and reading where you left off basically non-existent.

Always found it to be an unwanted “feature”.

Eh, I personally hated making multi-part threads. It made searching and reading where you left off basically non-existent.

Always found it to be an unwanted “feature”.
the only thing I don't like about the thread manager not being around anymore is being confused on which thread I'm using during a conversation some times.

Someone should put a final post in the old thread with a link to this new one. Any takers? :o

Since the other thread is old:

How would be your rank for Unbreakable, Split and Glass?

Tough to rank the last two, but definitely Unbreakable first. I love that movie.

Split feels like it's its own thing until the reveal at the very end. Not a movie I felt the need to watch a 2nd time.

Glass has good stuff going for it, and a lot of it is better than Split because of who's in it, but at the same time, it also had so much more potential which made it frustrating, so that makes it hard to rank higher.

So, Unbreakable first, then after that I have no order for the other two at the moment.

If Split and Glass were both made a few years after Unbreakable, then the storyline with Glass could have worked better, but after years have passed since Unbreakable
I felt the David Dunn story deserved so much better.

Since the other thread is old:

Tough to rank the last two, but definitely Unbreakable first. I love that movie.

Split feels like it's its own thing until the reveal at the very end. Not a movie I felt the need to watch a 2nd time.

Glass has good stuff going for it, and a lot of it is better than Split because of who's in it, but at the same time, it also had so much more potential which made it frustrating, so that makes it hard to rank higher.

So, Unbreakable first, then after that I have no order for the other two at the moment.

If Split and Glass were both made a few years after Unbreakable, then the storyline with Glass could have worked better, but after years have passed since Unbreakable

Thanks!! I actually liked more Spilt, so i guess Glass in my rank will be between Unbreakable and Glass for second place

I will say, though, if I did have to rank the other 2, I would put Glass 2nd. It's been over a day since I watched it and there're aspects of it (you know what I'm talking about) that are still rattling in my head. So in that regard, I always have to acknwledge when a movie stays with me after I finish it. Hereditary is another one of those movies. Months after I've seen it, if I hear someone mention it or hear certain musical cues, that haunted feeling pops up.

Edit: I think this the first time I've ever used the contraction for 'there are.' Wasn't even sure if that could be a contraction. Had to google it. Hh.

I'm glad Frank asked you to elaborate on this, as I mistakenly took your "interesting" comment as an ambiguous allusion to the film being meh. Nice to know it's better than what some have been saying.

Ok, so I quite enjoyed Blackkklansman, but I had some issues with the story logic. I know this is based on real events but the issue I kept running into was...how did it make any logical sense to have Washington’s character continue to pretend to be Adam Driver’s character in phone correspondence with the Klan AFTER Driver already infiltrated them and they knew what he looked AND sounded like? I had a hard time buying into the logic of Driver being the undercover agent in person and Washington being the undercover agent over the phone? Why wouldnt Driver have just....done it all? Why was it necessary to have two people play the undercover agent?

black canary

zu14pmrxj6d21.png

Waaaay to early to jump to conclusions and this could still turn out great.....but I hope they have something better in mind for their costumes. James Wan had it right when he said "why change anything?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"