Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker: Zazie Beetz Says Scenes Were Rewritten While Filming

I'm hoping she meant reshooting the stuff they realize they need to do to avoid doing most of the actual reshoots later when Joaquin regained his weight...?

PS since we were talking about Chris B, check out how he made it into a negative clickbait article, that's how you make money (and his sites makes you click twice to get to the full stories)

Batman News - "Zazie Beetz on Joker: “We Rewrote the Whole Thing While We Were Shooting It”"

Joker: Zazie Beetz Says Scenes Were Rewritten While Filming

I'm hoping she meant reshooting the stuff they realize they need to do to avoid doing most of the actual reshoots later when Joaquin regained his weight...?

PS since we were talking about Chris B, check out how he made it into a negative clickbait article, that's how you make money (and his sites makes you click twice to get to the full stories)

Batman News - "Zazie Beetz on Joker: “We Rewrote the Whole Thing While We Were Shooting It”"

So writing a few scenes and few lines of dialogue on location is same as rewriting the entire movie ? Then Joaqker must be missing from whole movie ! :o

It would be funny reading reactions of anti-Snyder Bat-fans on his site to this negative click-bait article. We DCEU fans have endured all this BS click-bait articles since MoS was released. :o

So that Polar movie on Netflix is actually based on the series of graphic novels I read some time ago. Didn't make that connection since Mikkelsen looks nothing like the character and they even got the eyepatch placement wrong. :o

So that Polar movie on Netflix is actually based on the series of graphic novels I read some time ago. Didn't make that connection since Mikkelsen looks nothing like the character and they even got the eyepatch placement wrong. :o
this comic looks like it should've gotten the Frank Miller trademark
MV5BMjA5Mzg2OTI0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTE1MDk5MTE@._V1_CR0,60,640,360_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Is it good? I was scrolling through netflix last night looking for something good to watch ( which is becoming harder and harder these days with Netflix) and the trailer for that popped up. I decided against it because something about it looked cheap but how was it?

So now extreme Snyderholics think Kevin Smith is having a dig at Batfleck because they don’t talk anymore and he thinks bringing Keaton back to do Batman Beyond is a good idea :facepalm:
It’s pretty much keaton’s role by proxy if WB actually decides to make the thing/if he actually wants to do it.

Casting an old Bruce should be done with sentimental value in mind. Out of all the actors who played Bruce in the past and now fit the age criteria, Keaton is far and away the most celebrated and praised. And since his career revival with Birdman, there’s even more incentive to bringing him on board should it ever happen.

Also, someone should tell those good folks that it’s Ben Affleck who wanted out from the second everyone started pouring it on BvS. I don’t blame the guy for it, but let’s also not vilify someone who doesn’t deserve it like Kevin.

BTDubz, am I the only one who actually, really loved what happened with Hulk/Banner during A:IW??

I think one of the most common complaints about A:IW was that it mishandled Hulk but I honestly loved it.

I thought it made the Hulk look stronger. Banner can’t just pick and choose when to bring out the Hulk since he mastered his “anger” issues. Banner will realize he needs the Hulk, and not use him as a power up when that time comes. Plus Hulk would take out half the space dogs and deprive us of that epic Thor entrance in Wakanda. Storyline purposes it made sense

i see this is still open :o will this be like when we had the Part 84 and Part 85 open?

So now extreme Snyderholics think Kevin Smith is having a dig at Batfleck because they don’t talk anymore and he thinks bringing Keaton back to do Batman Beyond is a good idea :facepalm:

Is he now considered a “snake” like Geoff Johns?

Is it good? I was scrolling through netflix last night looking for something good to watch ( which is becoming harder and harder these days with Netflix) and the trailer for that popped up. I decided against it because something about it looked cheap but how was it?
Haven't watched it yet. Looks like trash, though.

Polar

qscjM2P.jpg

Premise: Once you turn 50 in this hitman organization you automatically retire, but your own boss hires a hit squad to kill you and keep your pension. Which is a huge plothole right there, why keep working for a dude who is going to kill ya in the end?

If Uwe Boll got money to make a pron movie with a huge budget. A pron movie involving underground hitmen, but then he decided to be serious and over the top, it would be this movie. This ain't really B level bad more towards B- to a C. The A squad group could easily fit in David Ayer's Suicide Squad. lol

I felt disappointed because Mads does his best with the material, just makes you want a badass movie with him and the john wick directors, but he is wasted here. There is a John Wick joke/moment that was too on the nose, but I did laugh. Same outcome too. A few good action set pieces, but the build up isn't worth it. Vanessa Hudgens is awful. Her character is cliche and so is her story with Mads, took too damn long to get there. Katheryn Winnick has a bit more limited screen time than I had anticipated, she does good, but that ain't saying much. Corridor action sequence of this movie is the highlight. The villain is bloody awful.

Also, this one character named ''Sindy''...the actress was only chosen cause she smokin' hot. The amount of butt pans the camera does on her is insane. Whedon and Michael Bay would be happy, as I was. Yeah, this belongs on netflix. I can see the amount of sexist and complaints articles if this had a theatrical release. I can see the call sheet for this character; ''You're going to wear small outfits and we going to place the camera on your ass, and you get to do an over the top sex scene.'' Is that a 9-5? Ok, cool. Godbless this casting director tho.

I do feel like this would be a cult hit right now if it had come out in the 80s to early 90s. Probably have JCVD or Lorenzo Lamas in the lead or the guy from Highlander. Still, I don't regret watching it. If you can sit through suicide squad, you can sit through this.

6/10

My two cents.

My two cents.

Thanks for the heads up bro. Thats a shame. Netflix onows how to pick quality television series to rival the best of them but they’re struggling with their original films. And I dont care what anyone says, Bird Box was a silly ass B movie.

Thanks for the heads up bro. Thats a shame. Netflix onows how to pick quality television series to rival the best of them but they’re struggling with their original films. And I dont care what anyone says, Bird Box was a silly ass B movie.
That's account of having movie people produce some of them and tv people moving over from traditional networks.
A Netflix movie is now up for Best Picture, so with Hollywood folding in on itself, they just have to keep playing the long game.

Last edited:
How would be your rank for Unbreakable, Split and Glass?

Tough to rank the last two, but definitely Unbreakable first. I love that movie.

Split feels like it's its own thing until the reveal at the very end. Not a movie I felt the need to watch a 2nd time.

Glass has good stuff going for it, and a lot of it is better than Split because of who's in it, but at the same time, it also had so much more potential which made it frustrating, so that makes it hard to rank higher.

So, Unbreakable first, then after that I have no order for the other two at the moment.

If Split and Glass were both made a few years after Unbreakable, then the storyline with Glass could have worked better, but after years have passed since Unbreakable
I felt the David Dunn story deserved so much better.

I’ll give credit to Maher for not backing off his stance or apologizing for it, but he’s still being a jerk about this.

I’d love to see everything he does for fun, if he even understands what that is.

His favorite pastime is smoking pot. Which makes him trying to lecture people about growing up ironic.

I'm not judging him(for that at least), nor anyone else that smokes pot, weed or whatever. What anyone does during their spare time is their business. But just like how some people think comics/superheroes and video games are childish, they're also people that think smoking pot is childish as well. Even if it isn't. So there's the sayings "Pot(no pun intended) calling the kettle black" or "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"