Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned this before. Went to mexican wrestling events in mexico city. Felt like I was in Mad Max Thunderdome movie. Raw and wild. I seen two midget wrestlers take on a full sumo wrestler. It will never leave my mind. Lawd.

i watched a live WWE match with bautista in the main bout around 10 years ago.
this was before he started acting in movies.

bautista was doing his inside the ring speech to work the crowd, and one of my friends said "bautista's acting sucks!"

little did he know that my man would become one of the breakout stars of guardians of the galaxy and have a role in the blade runner sequel. lol

Been working on his promos this whole damn time.

91vK4PS.gif

I'm there.

Who's playing the Ultimate Warrior?

1990s Alec Baldwin would've been perfect for a 1940s Batman movie.
his lamont cranston in 1994's the shadow is pretty much the original comic book bruce wayne.

and in some ways, that movie felt more like batman than burton's 1989 batman. lol.

but then it didn't do well at the box office - GA just isn't down with that pulp vigilante stuff - but that is Batman's roots.

The Shadow is a very underrated movie.

More on mexican wrestling highlights for me:

Old wrestler, legendary wrestler from what I was told, but can't remember his name now unfortunately. He was in a fight where tables, chairs, ladders were used. At one point, he tried to pick up one of them metal looking trashcans, but it was too heavy for him, so this fan on the side helped him carry it, so both of them carrying this trashcan hit the other wrestler with it. Wild but funny stuff, fam.

Last edited:
They also had a 2x1 beer and them beer cups easily the size of a 40. Hot women in bikinis on the side cheering, was told they were brought in from the local dance club. I love the hell out of Mexico City.

Eric Roth

Dude is in his 70s and writing great stuff. He wrote the script for DUNE and the recent A Star is Born with Cooper. He also writing that new Scorsese and Leo flick. Some funny trivia, he is the same ''Eric'' from them Jolie leaked Sony emails. Funny to read now in hindsight.

To answer @Greenlite question from Bop thread.

Lexi Belle (who I know) would be your best bet. Good luck in your scientific research, bald scientist man.

I remember a few months after i moved back east, the theater down the block from my previous residence was holding a test screening for Wonder Woman, Jenkins and Snyder were both there.

why does the universe mock me, bros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"