Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to unfollow a bunch of DC fans on twitter because they kept responding to biggest morons and it would show up on my timeline. "Brie Larson and SJWs will be the end of Marvel" lol I don't wanna see any incel logic

Also Campea apparently deleted his twitter lol

By Liam freaking Sharp. :wow:

1gl2_orig.jpg

My jam. Cast Jon Hamm and we good. A live adaptation of Gotham by Gaslight would be cool, just change that twist a bit.

I was very disappointed by Gaslight, definitely need to get rid of the twist.

The villain was the only new character, and killed his parents. Poor.

I was very disappointed by Gaslight, definitely need to get rid of the twist.

The villain was the only new character, and killed his parents. Poor.
Packer had been trained in medicine and law with the money of Thomas Wayne, but he was driven insane by Martha Wayne's rejection of his advances. Since then he had been killing women who resembled Martha to silence the laughter of Martha he heard in his head.
:oldrazz:

Definitely think the animated twist is decent.

Damn, now I really want a 1940s Batman movie the more I think about it. Hell, I wouldnt mind a New Frontier-esque JL movie either. I just dont know if that would have GA appeal.

I predict that mario guy already has a way out. He will mention how his source burned him or how the studio used him to take out some mole. That will be his way out. lol

I also just find it funny that imdb is right there, fam. Hammer is booked till the rest of the year. One didn't even need to call the delivery guy ahem I mean his sources for confirmation.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNDgvNDcwL29yaWdpbmFsL0pVU1RMX0N2MjNfdmFyLmpwZz8xNTUwNjEyMDky

Damn, now I really want a 1940s Batman movie the more I think about it. Hell, I wouldnt mind a New Frontier-esque JL movie either. I just dont know if that would have GA appeal.

Full Conrad Veidt Joker would be awesome.

Rumor through the bald bird line is we getting AD Astra trailer soon. I hope this is true. Flick is also screening tomorrow.

Reactions: MbJ

1990s Alec Baldwin would've been perfect for a 1940s Batman movie.
his lamont cranston in 1994's the shadow is pretty much the original comic book bruce wayne.

and in some ways, that movie felt more like batman than burton's 1989 batman. lol.

but then it didn't do well at the box office - GA just isn't down with that pulp vigilante stuff - but that is Batman's roots.

Going into 'back in my day'' mode here, but I remember watching WWF back in the day and thinking Hogan looked like an old man then.

That bald/long hair style has stayed with him lol.

Going into 'back in my day'' mode here, but I remember watching WWF back in the day and thinking Hogan looked like an old man then.

That bald/long hair style has stayed with him lol.

lol yea, when i was watching wwf back in the 80s, hogan already looked like a buff old man.
like a real life master roshi. hahahah

I prefer NWO Hogan. His fight with Andre the Giant paved the way for what wrestling is today tho.

I also want to see Joe Mangianello as Macho Man! Look up his impressions of him on YT. Right on the money and hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"