Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 89

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is cool. I just don't exactly get how the CW is building this Crisis story though....After what Michael Rosenbaum said, it seems like they're more focused on all these DC universe cameos and worrying about how they'll fit into the story later. Stopped watching the shows a couple of years ago but this Crisis event will be cool to see.

Whoa, Alexander Knox making an appearance? I wonder if he ever got his grant...

wjZqWX.gif

To his credit, at least he took the high road. lol

Well well, he did what I told Mario to do earlier in the year, Mario didn't take it in (though I think he quietly did eventually, lol, IDK).

At least TP is taking it on the chin today =)

So this appeared on Reddit an hour or so before Kravitz was officially announced. Not sure what to think about it

That would be one helluva cast, but even if that is their real "wishlist," I doubt all those people will get locked in.

I do hope Hoult gets cast as the Mad Hatter, though, so we can stop pretending he's a Superman candidate. :oldrazz:

I'd be really good with that cast. Ralph Fiennes as Alfred still a great choice, even if some think he's too obvious.

just because something might seem like an "obvious" or "predictable" choice doesn't mean it should be completely written off.

Finnes is one of the best actors of our time and we'd all be lucky to see him as alfred. slap a mustache on him and visually we have the most faithful looking alfred yet.

*impatiently waits for Matt Reeves to announce it takes place in the 1940s*

In all seriousness, this movie is starting to get me BvS level hyped. A film noir Batman movie that tours his rogues gallery. Mannn I’m just waiting for them to start filming already, damn it!

In all seriousness, this movie is starting to get me BvS level hyped.
I'm way past that. Approaching BB-level hype for me!

With D'onofrio's tweet, I guess I'm gonna get my hopes up that that amazing cast list is real. :wow:

EDIT: nevermind, didn't realize D'Onofrio had a history of tweeting Reeves like that. Oh well, lol. Probably just a fancast that got lucky with Selina.

Last edited:
I can never let myself get to BvS levels of hype for anything ever again

Even if the movie turned out just ok, I still probably would have been super underwhelmed.

That rumored cast list is insane. Chalamet, Driver and Isaac would make some of my girlfriends camp in front of the cinema for days to see it during release date lol

So...Aquaman's movie mama had a fling with Batman on film and now his real life stepdaughter is going to play Batman's on-and-off again lady love Selina Kyle?

giphy.gif

*impatiently waits for Matt Reeves to announce it takes place in the 1940s*

In all seriousness, this movie is starting to get me BvS level hyped.A film noir Batman movie that tours his rogues gallery. Mannn I’m just waiting for them to start filming already, damn it!

Simma'dow'na!:cwink: But yea, once this thing takes off, it'll be big and excitement will follow. Such is the wheel in the sky..

2021 is shaping up to be DC’s “lets re-do 2016” year with The Batman and The Suicide Squad, two potentially monster franchise movies for them.

They're going to do it right this time. The Batman in 2021. Superman in 2023. Worlds Finest 2025. Trinity 2027. Justice League 2030.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"